Pages:
Author

Topic: Play a game as my referral - Earn up to 1 BTC! - page 11. (Read 10647 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
How many hours would it take to get to level 10?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

That completely depends on how you pay. If you log in twice a day for 5 minutes, I'd assume 2 weeks. If you play quite some more than that, it can easily be done within a week (it took me 8 days, I'm on my laptop almost all day so I just checked every hour or so)
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

I've been playing for, what, 2-3 weeks, and I've invested 5-10 hours into this, and I'm level 5.

It's like a Facebook game, the only way to realistically get to level 10 fast is to spend your own wonga.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
You said in the title earn up to 1BTC
F*** you
0.025+0.075+0.1+0.3+0.5= 1BTC
How much you get when refer someone ?

Oh, if you've gotten to level 30 he'll have made a lot of dough out of you by then.

But damn, I wish I took this offer.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
Math can be really challenging Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Ask me anything if you have any problem
F*** you
How much you get when refer someone ?
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
F*** you
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Ask me anything if you have any problem
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hello there,

Maybe you have already heard of the game: GoldenTowns. This is a game where you control and build your small village, so it can grow out as a major city with military power and political influences. When you start the game, it looks like a small, simple game, but if you really dive deep into the gameplay you'll find out it is a lot more than that!
But, that's not all! With GoldenTowns you can mine gold. Not just gold, but Real Gold, and thus real money!. The game is based on a real stash of gold that determines values of the gold, and when you have enough, you can request a payout! See the homepage to take a peek at what people at earning.

Regardless if you're looking for an extremely fun game or for a way to earn bitcoins (why not both?), I am offering rewards for people that play as my referral! As my referral I get extra items, from which I make a profit, which is why I'm able to offer payouts for referrals!

Rewards
Reach level 5 and receive 0.025BTC
Reach level 10 and receive 0.075BTC
Reach level 15 and receive 0.1BTC
Reach level 20 and receive 0.3BTC
Reach level 30 and receive 0.5BTC (This will take a while, but in the meantime you'll also be earning quite a lot from the game itself!)

As far for leveling speed: up to level 10 the leveling process goes quite slow, but after that it keeps speeding up since you'll have more resources to spend, and thus more experience to earn!

So you're not only making money by playing the game, but also by leveling to receive my payout rewards!

The referral link is found here.
Make sure to send post here with your username, so I know it's you. Also include your Bitcoin address! I will get a notification when you reach certain levels, but if you want you can also send me a PM when reaching the payout levels Smiley.

I will no longer respond to PMs asking for confirmations since it's quite exhausting having to answer so many PMs all the time.

Tips for GoldenTowns:
- Don't build gold mines till you're 5 (or even later). It will reduce your resource production so much that it won't be worth it.
- Don't build a lot of new production buildings, instead upgrade current ones. Same for houses: first upgrade, and later build new ones.
- Building roads is important!
- Read the tutorials posted on the site, they're really helpful.
- Investing in the game might be worth it due to high profits! Only for the real gamers Wink

Good luck playing an awesome game!
Pages:
Jump to: