Pages:
Author

Topic: Playing HYIP's and Who to Avoid - AVOID Bitcoin-Trader & Rockwell-Partners.com - page 5. (Read 13897 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I get a lot of messages asking me to investigate different programs. One kind of program in particular I always stay away from are short term programs (plans that pay after 1 day, 3 days, and similar). It'll save you a lot of heartache. Also if I do investigate a program for you, please only send me programs that accept solidtrustpay as one of their processors.

Great post. Stay away from any program being promoted by that fake facebook / social media user "Eimra" all bad news with anything that person is promoting. Such a shame seeing people investing in programs like oilrigcontractors and leancy, run by the bottom of the barrel admins.

I'm going to add your thread to the main post of this thread.
The lunatic psycho admin of Oil Rig Contractors is now sending newsletters about me LOL after weeks of not being a paying program and still accepting new deposits scamming people. What kind of crazy admin has a non paying inactive program, but is penning newsletters to his members about crazy stuff lol. Someone hasn't taken their pills today. The absolute worst kind of admin there can be out there, scammed weeks ago now, and still accepting deposits and sending out supposed "warnings" LOL. Entertaining stuff.

Without question, let everyone know not to invest in Oil Rig. I warned people against the program before it went scam. I ended up defending a referral of mine who invested thousands in oil rig to have his deposit deleted. I went on the defense for him and the oil rig admin seems to have it out for me LOL.
Hey younce would love to contact you, personnel how do i do that.  What do you mean by PM? (private mail) if true what is it

Click yonce in the left margin next to one of their posts to view this person's profile. Then click "Send this member a personal message."

Exactly. Natumanya, just pm me through this forum and I can also share my email address with you then so you can reach me.
Merit: 10
Hey younce would love to contact you, personnel how do i do that.  What do you mean by PM? (private mail) if true what is it
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

Click yonce in the left margin next to one of their posts to view this person's profile. Then click "Send this member a personal message."
Where is the best place to keep up to date with Bitcoin-acccepting HYIPs? I know of MMG and Talkgold but they seem more old school focused on Perfect Money, STP, etc.

Probably money-news-online and davidnews, better than the old school forums at least.

There's no way to tell exactly what day it will end, but the admin has bad intentions by cashing out his STP starting when the program is so young. You can go in and jump out, but the risk is high with an admin cashing out STP consistently on a daily basis for so long.

Oh still cashing out to this day? There's no case where people running these sites would cash STP but not plan on closing up?

It is really dependent on the rate of exchange. I have seen many admins exchange a few thousand here and there and not close for quite a few months. Difference with Rockwell and other admins who are planning their end game is the exchange of many thousands on a daily basis. When he hits his magic number that he wants, the payouts will stop.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Where is the best place to keep up to date with Bitcoin-acccepting HYIPs? I know of MMG and Talkgold but they seem more old school focused on Perfect Money, STP, etc.

There's no way to tell exactly what day it will end, but the admin has bad intentions by cashing out his STP starting when the program is so young. You can go in and jump out, but the risk is high with an admin cashing out STP consistently on a daily basis for so long.

Oh still cashing out to this day? There's no case where people running these sites would cash STP but not plan on closing up?
Looking over at money makers group, people are still getting returns from Rockwell.

Looking over at money makers group, people are still getting returns from Rockwell.

Congrats! I'll be checking in with my STP exchangers today or tomorrow and see what the Rockwell admin is up to. Looking at that link, it seems badbitcoin is against HYIP's, so that would make sense to see any HYIP listed there.

Thanks. I'd be interested in what you hear. Rockwell has been so good for me, I'm tempted to go back in for a few more days. Maybe I'm being stupid.

You're right. I've been tweeting with badbitcoin and their last tweet was:

and every PONZI Will Fail. Without exception, they get 2 or 3 levels then nobody wants in, or it closes and steals the money.

I have withdrawn my main investment with Rockwell upon your advice. I had made $1000 profit, so I come out in front, assuming this withdrawal is as seamless as all my others (profit withdrawal).

I also found in this in my travels. A bad list at badbitcoin.org http://www.badbitcoin.org/thebadlist/index.htm

thanks for the link! Congrats on the profit! Always a sweet taste.

Just an update. Money withdrawn from rockwell seamlessly. About 4 hours after each withdrawal request my withdrawal was processed without issue.
Any updates on how rockwell is looking from your end? It was a sweet deal.

I've noticed finmutual.com is listed on badbitcoin.org as a site to avoid.

Congrats! I'll be checking in with my STP exchangers today or tomorrow and see what the Rockwell admin is up to. Looking at that link, it seems badbitcoin is against HYIP's, so that would make sense to see any HYIP listed there.
I have withdrawn my main investment with Rockwell upon your advice. I had made $1000 profit, so I come out in front, assuming this withdrawal is as seamless as all my others (profit withdrawal).

I also found in this in my travels. A bad list at badbitcoin.org http://www.badbitcoin.org/thebadlist/index.htm

Just an update. Money withdrawn from rockwell seamlessly. About 4 hours after each withdrawal request my withdrawal was processed without issue.
Any updates on how rockwell is looking from your end? It was a sweet deal.

I've noticed finmutual.com is listed on badbitcoin.org as a site to avoid.
Rockwell-partners is my number one warning right now. Get your money out if you are playing it! The STP exchangers are overwhelmed with the Rockwell admin cashing out his STP funds this week. It's a matter of days to a couple weeks before it scams prematurely. They should be paying for hundreds of days, but sadly the admin has other plans it seems.

Rockwell-partners is my number one warning right now. Get your money out if you are playing it! The STP exchangers are overwhelmed with the Rockwell admin cashing out his STP funds this week. It's a matter of days to a couple weeks before it scams prematurely. They should be paying for hundreds of days, but sadly the admin has other plans it seems.

Some advice for new players, always participate in a program in a downline. The group way of going into programs is a better way of going into programs and succeeding. There is power in numbers. This is a good way for you to avoid losing out on some payouts in the case a program begins to selectively payout. When programs do selective payouts and you are alone in a program, you are less likely to get selectively chosen for payouts.

I love to play with Ponzi's

There's no ROCKET Science but making your decision as deemed final to
get into RockwellPartners makes you possible to reach all possible success levels you might ever dream of earlier but if want to feel it and to achieve it Jump into this Unbelievable world of Money earning BIG potential program!!!
The one and ONLY in this MARKET : Rockwell Partners S.A.
✔ 100% Site Functionality & Safety
✔ 100% PERFECT FAST PAYOUTS
✔ 100% Quality Support Satisfaction

LOL ok. If you call today, I will give you the free guide to life's riches at no EXTRA COST!
Pages:
Jump to: