Pages:
Author

Topic: Playing HYIP's and Who to Avoid - AVOID Bitcoin-Trader & Rockwell-Partners.com - page 6. (Read 13897 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I love to play with Ponzi's

There's no ROCKET Science but making your decision as deemed final to
get into RockwellPartners makes you possible to reach all possible success levels you might ever dream of earlier but if want to feel it and to achieve it Jump into this Unbelievable world of Money earning BIG potential program!!!
The one and ONLY in this MARKET : Rockwell Partners S.A.
✔ 100% Site Functionality & Safety
✔ 100% PERFECT FAST PAYOUTS
✔ 100% Quality Support Satisfaction
Activity: 182
Wanted to throw some info out there based on some posts. Please do not invest in any of the two sites I am in without contacting me or someone else who has an established downline in these programs. There is a lot of power in being part of a strong downline when playing HYIP's.
after yesterday's downtime, finmutual seems to be back up and running today. Good news on that front.
Luposian, I believe MyDailyCoin is just trying to capitalize on successful scams like btc-arbs and bitcoin-trader. Also to add, the site seems extremely sketchy. Be careful playing them.

Oilrigcontractors, I warned about as well as it was being run by a serial scammer.

Activity: 161
Anyone have any input on MyDailyCoin?

I've been with them since May 2 or so and they've been really good to me so far.  The two times I pulled all my principle and available balance, to Coinbase, it went through instantly.  Not even a 5 min. wait!  I recently reinvested EVERYTHING I had left ($300 in BTC) with them and when I pulled it a few days ago (the second pull of the two I mentioned), it was instant.  I reinvested just the "cream" (profit) from my investment which, between BTC's rise in value and my earnings, is about $168 right now.  So any loss (if they disappear) is not MY money, as it were.

There is very little info on them... almost no HYIP monitors track them.  They don't write good English in replies, etc.  Oh, and EVERYONE I tell about them, screams "Scam!  Ponzi scheme!  Don't do it!"  And, on one site, I believe it lead someone to report my website and get it frozen!  Had to remove my referral links to get it defrosted. :-D

I simply want to be able to put my money somewhere safe, but where it will earn a modest amount of interest/earnings over time... not like my Credit Union, where if I stuck $800 there (what BTC was worth at the time), I'd get 0.08%/qtr.  Yeah... right.  I could collect cans and make more money than that!

1%/day seems like a nice modest amount.  They've been perfectly stable so far.  They're not like those "Get 5000% in 30 minutes!" HYIP sites (of which there are a million of those and they're ALL The same!  Look at their FAQ... identical on every site!), but are they likely long term or likely to fail in months?  Their entry investment is just 0.001 BTC (1 mBTC).

If not them, then where?

I lost $5 over at OilRigContractors (10 day program)... don't want to risk more than that anywhere else that is one of those "Get rich in 5 minutes!" sites.  Are there ANY legitimate HYIP sites (even 0.25%/day would be ok with me, if the site was guaranteed to be around a long time)?  Are there any located/operated in the USA?

Is HYIP simply another abbreviation for "A Fool and His Money Are Soon Parted"?  Is anyone in business to help others make money and not just scam fools with lots of BTC and a pea-sized brain?  Or is the HYIP market simply one scam after another, no matter how little or how much they pay you or how they operate their site?

I'd like to think there is SOME hope... and not just "hope that I can make money off of someone else losing theirs".

I'd reinvest my money at MDC indefinitely, every month... but all these "sooner or later EVERYONE rips you off" warnings makes me worry about MDC, even though I want to think they're an honest, honorable site, helping me regain some of the $800 I lost in alt-coin devaluation over many months.

How can we know who to trust in this market?  Or is it just one giant shark tank and sooner or later EVERYONE gets eaten, if they're IN the tank, period? :-(

Hopefully this info about them means something:

----
About Us
Who we are?
As an experienced group of traders, we specialize in the forex market. Recently, we expanded to offer our clients the option of investing on buy/sell bitcoins trade on MyDailyCoin. While our company is registered in the UK, we have traders located across the globe. Organized in January 2014, the company was funded two months later in March.

How it works?
With our Market Analysis Prediction Software (MAPS), we currently enjoy an 80% prediction rate. Additionally, we sell analysed signal to other groups.

However, our pure daily profit ranges between 3 and 3.5% on a daily basis. Since we never involve principal with a loss risk that is higher than 1%, there is no concern about a loss of capital. Even in a worst case scenario, the daily profit of the promised percentage is paid out from the surplus of the previous day's profits.
-----

They take 5% when you release (uninvest) your principle.  No other fees anywhere else, that I have experienced.  I have nothing but respect for MDC so far... I have no reason to.  I just wish I could stop worrying that what other keep telling me, might actually be true. :-(
Cryptory.com site is offline right now, but admin says it will be back shortly.

Avoid all the hyips because you will definitely loose all your money.

Inaccurate, but definitely true if you don't play lol. Kind of like abstinence leads to no sexually transmitted diseases haha.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Avoid all the hyips because you will definitely loose all your money.
Have a new short term program to warn people about. Avoid it! http://profitable-markets.com
Rockwell-partners is my number one warning right now. Get your money out if you are playing it! The STP exchangers are overwhelmed with the Rockwell admin cashing out his STP funds this week. It's a matter of days to a couple weeks before it scams prematurely. They should be paying for hundreds of days, but sadly the admin has other plans it seems.
yonce,

How much $ do you estimate an average HYIP operator will typically disappear with?

There's just a handful of truly successful programs each year. I'd say the average admin closes with $50-75k. The industry also has ups and downs. There's always a couple (3 or so) though each year that break that million dollar point for sure though most good successful programs probably are still in the mid six figures range.

b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
yonce,

How much $ do you estimate an average HYIP operator will typically disappear with?
"I believe Rockwell or Bitcoin-Trader will be the next to collapse out of the big nasty scam sites targeting Bitcoiners. I am leaning more towards Rockwell. The admin of http://rockwell-partners.com - who is also the admin of btc-arbs is offering HYIP STP exchangers discounts to cash out larger amounts of STP into easy irreversible funds (STP to Perfect Money). Always a big red flag of an upcoming scam.

Just got report Rockwell cashed out about $50k of its STP funds out the past week, you've been warned friends!"

WHERE IS YOUR PROOF???

Anybody can write anything about any company. WHERE IS YOUR PROOF???

Show me your report...Where is it? Where you getting your information from? PROOF PLEASE!

STP exchangers and power promoters is how I always come by my info. Rockwell has been cashing out its STP funds for quite a while now which is unfortunate as with a decent admin at the helm, it could go on for a LOT LONGER. The admin of Rockwell is also offering a better exchange rate for STP exchangers to cash out STP funds quicker. There are numerous STP exchangers on Skype who cash out STP funds for admins if you were not aware.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
"I believe Rockwell or Bitcoin-Trader will be the next to collapse out of the big nasty scam sites targeting Bitcoiners. I am leaning more towards Rockwell. The admin of http://rockwell-partners.com - who is also the admin of btc-arbs is offering HYIP STP exchangers discounts to cash out larger amounts of STP into easy irreversible funds (STP to Perfect Money). Always a big red flag of an upcoming scam.

Just got report Rockwell cashed out about $50k of its STP funds out the past week, you've been warned friends!"

WHERE IS YOUR PROOF???

Anybody can write anything about any company. WHERE IS YOUR PROOF???

Show me your report...Where is it? Where you getting your information from? PROOF PLEASE!

I need to strongly urge against investment in Rockwell-Partners. There are emails floating around to people trying to get people to join and invest and also claiming Rockwell-Partners is legit and has been running for 3 years. Scummy tactics people!
For those looking into new HYIP's feel free to email me their names and url's and I can get back with you on any details I can find about the site, the admins and the risk factor. Some people already do this, but if you have a program in mind, feel free to PM me and I'll get some info to you.
I do not want to lose a lot of money for things that are not real / bound  Tongue

NO! None of us do. Play HYIP's safely my friend.
I think that for the first month HYIP to participate may try, but not with a large capital you spend, if it was a profit immediately pull back, before you lose it all  Grin

Good luck with your strategy my friend!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I think that for the first month HYIP to participate may try, but not with a large capital you spend, if it was a profit immediately pull back, before you lose it all  Grin
Seems my calling out of programs has attracted one of the admins into creating an account on this forum solely dedicated to discredit me lol. Glad to see that type of response as it means I am doing something right. I imagine the user is either the admin of Btc-arbs, Bitcofinancial or Rockwell.
Pages:
Jump to: