Pages:
Author

Topic: Please make your vote for the flag created against game-protect - page 8. (Read 2847 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507
My suspicion substantiated when he asked me to borrow him €10. For the second time (September 3rd).
His illegal defamation campaign towards Game Protect caused a compensation demand towards h4ns September 3rd!

Since when is being suspicious of someone the same thing as defamation?
Since never!

A suspicion is a suspicion and publicly false and misleading claiming that Game Protect is a scam / show is the criminal offense of defamation! Smiley

copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
My suspicion substantiated when he asked me to borrow him €10. For the second time (September 3rd).
His illegal defamation campaign towards Game Protect caused a compensation demand towards h4ns September 3rd!
Since when is being suspicious of someone the same thing as defamation?
If the 'defamation campaign' happened before you "refunded" h4ns by reducing it from the 20 000€ total, then it's not a defamation campaign since you did not repay them.
If the 'defamation campaign' happened after you "refunded" h4ns by reducing it from the 20 000€ total, then the 20 000€ appeared out of thin air since you did not repay them.
You are obviously extremely mentally ill and or brain dead! Cheesy

h4ns started a defamation campaign towards Game Protect September 3rd, after his brain substantiated that Game Protect is a scam / show, after I asked him the second time if he can lend me BTC worth 10€.

copper member
Spear the bees
If the 'defamation campaign' happened before you "refunded" h4ns by reducing it from the 20 000€ total, then it's not a defamation campaign since you did not repay them.
If the 'defamation campaign' happened after you "refunded" h4ns by reducing it from the 20 000€ total, then the 20 000€ appeared out of thin air since you did not repay them.

Conclusion: you did not repay h4ns.
Corollary: you are a scammer.
According to you, a claim is not valid without a judgement!
For me the e-mail (posted many many times across multiple threads) between you and h4ns and your admission that you haven't paid him back is enough to see that you're a scammer.
Thank you for confirming that the email from 30.04.2019 h4ns published misleaded you to believe that I scammed him July 2019!  Kiss

Try reading the sentence to the end. YOUR admission that you haven't repaid him, combined with YOUR promise to repay (in the e-mail) is what makes it clear that you're a scammer. Nothing is "misleaded" here. You haven't denied that you made that promise and you haven't shown a refund. 2+2 = scam.
YOUR reference to the email sent 30.04.2019 as proof that I scammed h4ns July 2019 while h4ns himself informs that his suspicion was substantiated September 3rd after I asked him the second time if he can lend me BTC worth 10€ obviously confirms that the scam accusation fully misleaded YOU to believe that I scammed h4ns July 2019! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
For me the e-mail (posted many many times across multiple threads) between you and h4ns and your admission that you haven't paid him back is enough to see that you're a scammer.
Thank you for confirming that the email from 30.04.2019 h4ns published misleaded you to believe that I scammed him July 2019!  Kiss

Try reading the sentence to the end. YOUR admission that you haven't repaid him, combined with YOUR promise to repay (in the e-mail) is what makes it clear that you're a scammer. Nothing is "misleaded" here. You haven't denied that you made that promise and you haven't shown a refund. 2+2 = scam.
legendary

You're getting me confused with yourself. I'm flattered but you're the one yapping about your imaginary lawyers and judgements. For me the e-mail (posted many many times across multiple threads) between you and h4ns and your admission that you haven't paid him back is enough to see that you're a scammer.

Where is the judgement that Game Protect is a scam?

Is h4ns the judge?

If you're demanding a judgement about you being a scammer then please present the judgement of h4ns owing you 20k and we'll do the subtraction math that you love so much.

h4ns does not have a judgement that I have to give him 210€ and therefore you false and misleading support a juridically not valid scam accusation! Cheesy

Otherwise - h4ns has a contract with you, according to which you owe him 210 euro and you don't have any contract regarding 20k.
Please show the contract where it says that I owe 210€ to h4ns?

legendary

Is h4ns the judge?

If you're demanding a judgement about you being a scammer then please present the judgement of h4ns owing you 20k and we'll do the subtraction math that you love so much.

Otherwise - h4ns has a contract with you, according to which you owe him 210 euro and you don't have any contract regarding 20k.

I can't wait to see what kind of nonsense you'll reply with.
There was no defamation campaign. As a very smart person whom you trust and respect very much once said:

Where is the judgement

Is h4ns the judge?

My suspicion substantiated when he asked me to borrow him €10. For the second time.

Real world judges will laugh their asses off if a brain substantiated that Game Protect is a scam because I asked it the second time if it can lend me BTC worth 10€!!! Cheesy
legendary
I'm glad you asked. Here's what you need to understand: you must refund 210 euro to h4ns.
I understood and refundend 210€ September 3rd

You didn't.

with reducing it from the compensation h4ns has to pay for the damage caused by his defamation campaign:

There was no defamation campaign. As a very smart person whom you trust and respect very much once said:

Where is the judgement
I'm glad you asked. Here's what you need to understand: you must refund 210 euro to h4ns.
I understood and refundend 210€ September 3rd with reducing it from the compensation h4ns has to pay for the damage caused by his defamation campaign:

h4ns to GP 20,000€ current compensation demand for damages caused by his defamation campaign - GP to h4ns 210€ = h4ns to GP 19,790€ Smiley

"Game-Protect is probably a scam, read the reviews in the Bitcointalk forum. He is the least trusted user in this forum"
legendary
I can not understand what?

As you can see, since weeks I try to figure out how the supporters understood his scam accusation, when it happened, etc.?

You investigated that a scam happened September 3rd, but the scam accusation says July 2019 Huh

That is the part I am not able to understand Huh

Why are you demanding 20k for something you can't understand?
I can not understand what?

Refund 210 euro as you promised and stop fucking around.
I refunded the 210€ September 3rd with reducing it from the compensation demand for damage caused by his defamation campaign.

h4ns to GP 20,000 Euro current compensation demand for damages caused by his defamation campaign - GP to h4ns 210€ = h4ns to GP 19,790€ Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
You show screenshots of email conversation dating 30.04.2019, what happened afterwards?

You didn't get money for h4ns from Betmaster and you didn't refund 210 euro, i.e. you scammed h4ns.
September 3rd h4ns asked to get the 210€ back and I refunded it with reducing it from the current 20,000€ compensation demand for damages caused by his defamation campaign:

h4ns to GP 20,000€ current compensation demand for damages caused by his defamation campaign - GP to h4ns 210€ = h4ns to GP 19,790 Smiley

Archived

See that is where it gets interesting. In some jurisdictions you cannot offset one debt against another - it is illegal unless done with prior written permission.

I see this is an effective admission that:

1) You admit you owe 210€ to h4ns

2) According to your own words paid that 210€ to yourself.

As for all the "defamation" nonsense. You called around 75 people "mentally ill" and "child abusers" so your I think you will have a hard time pursuing defamation in ANY jurisdiction without facing some severe repercussions. i.e. a massive counterclaim.
legendary

Why are you demanding 20k for something you can't understand? Refund 210 euro as you promised and stop fucking around.
Have you started any legal work on this 20 000€ case?
As you can see, since weeks I try to figure out how the supporters understood his scam accusation, when it happened, etc.?

You investigated that a scam happened September 3rd, but the scam accusation says July 2019 Huh

Do you know what part I am not able to understand?

The part where you respond to a question with something completely irrelevant. Have you started any legal work on this 20 000€ case?
Trying to figure out how the supporters understood his scam accusation, when it happened, etc. is part of the legal work! Wink

The more deceitful he worded his public defamation, the higher will be the punishment! Cheesy

Only because you are a juridical clueless does not mean I did not answer your question! Smiley
copper member
Spear the bees

Do you know what part I am not able to understand?

The part where you respond to a question with something completely irrelevant. Have you started any legal work on this 20 000€ case?
No one cares about your fantasies.
h4ns will care! Grin He breached criminal laws and is liable for the damage caused!

The interesting point is when separate fantasy dream world nonsense shit meets the reality! Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: