Pages:
Author

Topic: Please remove, thread moved to self moderated - page 4. (Read 57444 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
(From NWGT)

Lem,

This post is directly for you and no one else however, I feel it should be public. I apologize for the actions I took that led to revealing more information about your daughter to members of NWGT. I was in no way shape or form attempting to bring out the information and it was simply a negligent mistake(on both our parts) which was pointed out publicly. At the time of her comments here on the site I wasn't aware that no one knew about your daughter within our community, and I wasn't aware that you were not aware of her link in your signature(for all I know you were just being a proud dad). I hope you understand that when I'm being shown/told this information and I'm not told that it's not public knowledge that It may be confusing to myself as to what I should or shouldn't know(as well as other). You have brought here on tinychat, tag her account on IG, and she had an account here the last thing I am thinking is "Lem doesn't wan't anyone to know his daughter".

Taking to your instagram to try and prove my point isn't really the most mature thing to do but in my position being attacked from all angles I only felt I was what was right to prove that your comments that I revealed her identity were false. In hindsight I realize this is non-productive and realistically immature. I sincerely hope you can accept this apology as I truly was not aware and I did not mean for this to affect you or your families safety. I also hope this has taught everyone a few things about the importance of posting information on social media as I know I've learned quite a bit from this situation myself.

Josh

Josh...if this is true...why is my access to your forum still blocked?
Why can I not delete my content?

Let me be clear when I say this....YOU SIR ARE A STRAIGHT UP LIAR!!
I posted the explanation that I had her link in my signature by mistake...you not only exploited her picture on your site, but you banned me so I could not defend myself or her from what you were doing with your photo shopping and adding different comments to the pictures. You continued to post and change her picture for more than 2 hours on your site keeping the thread bumped and in the attention of everyone that hit the "recent topic" button.

I have plenty of first hand witness reporting back to me what you were doing...and taking screen shots in the process.
You wont lie yourself out of this one...You abused your rights as a moderator,admin, and a person I once called friend.

You treat one of this communities senior members with tactics I would never ever pull on even my worst enemy...You  willingly with hurtful intentions posted pictures of my minor child on the interenet, your forum, here, and god knows where else to strike out at me....
All because I was uncomfortable about your bringing your crypto coin into our cannabis community., that bothered you and drove your hate for you to act the way you did.

Im not sure how you can live in your skin, doing what you are doing or did and continue to feel as if it was not a big or important violation of ones personal privacy and safety.
Your tone dismisses your act as if you just spilled some milk on the counter and on my shirt.

How can I except your apology when in the same paragraph you are saying sorry, you throw blame on me for this?
Mentally instabilty is the first thing that comes to mind...but ive met you and you seem like a sharp kid..I just didnt know you were this deceptive and brazen.

Like I said, Im not done with you Peezor..not here anyway...as long as Demo and I are banned from NWGT, we will use this site to expose your lies....and Im sure the comunity here will appreciate it.

~Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Breeder
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
RIP Phil 2015
This is a great point, we've had the privilege of not only some of the most beautiful locations in the world(irrrelevant just wanted to add that in Tongue) but, we are also fortunate enough to have some of the worlds biggest thinkers and inspirational entrepreneurs spawn from our state (Amazon, Boeing, Microsoft, Starbucks and the list continues) not to mention our laws concerning recreational and medical cannabis are at the forefront of legalization.  Some of these entities I've mentioned have been staples in the development and shaping of our economies and thinking here in WA, it's also a major reason I've been lucky to acquire the skills and knowledge I have to enter this space (crypto/cannabis) to make changes for the better.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
Having lots of active users from WA is a big thing for this coin. WA is a huge technology hub and a leader in the beginnings of decriminalizing cannabis.
RIP Phil 2015
Yes sorry, algorithm changes are also on the list of things we're looking into modifying soon. In fact we have a team convention/meeting planned for early september in WA state where we will get together to discuss some of our future plans and changes(including algo), in this case I was simply providing him quick list of differences to help open the discussion and I apologize if I missed some key points Cheesy

One of the biggest advantageous is the fact that this coin was created and spawned from Washington state, a leader along with CO in the movement of cannabis legalization.  We also run and own NWGT (which clearly you're hearing about here), this is a online community and while not every user will care to use crypto we are working to incorporate this technology into our community to help empower our people and help fight for our rights as well as encourage others to participate in our overall goal of Cannabis legalization(without stripping MMJ rights). This potential for liberation and freedom is huge as our community is quite large and if educated can learn to accept and use this technology for good.

Regarding the decision to implement a tip system on NWGT.. This is not a decision that was formed by it's users but rather a direction the owners of the website are choosing to take and they have every right to do so.  The poll created was created by a member of the community to simply gauge the interest of a tip service to his other community. While there are responses for "Will not use" These type of polls do not directly reflect the admins decisions adding crypto tipping to the equation and most definitely do not accurately represent the entire majority of our community as we host a community of over 16,00 registered users while only ~65 total users have voted. (At the time of writing this post there are over 700 active members online and only 65 actively participated in the thread over 24+ hours period). Even if we use the statistics from the poll the current results would represent almost 3,000 users of the entire 16,00 that would participate in a tipping platform... this is huge (although a bit inaccurate due to the inability accurately judge the total number of willing participants).
legendary
What makes this one different from any of the other marijuana related coins. If you guys don't mind me asking.

A few key points to note about our differences are mainly in the protocol specifications itself.

- The total supply of coins compared to most other cannabis related cryptos is significantly lower meaning this is in fact much more deflationary in nature as the supply of Cannacoins compared to the demand is significantly reduced. This means more intrinsic value as stability as their is not as large of an influx of new daily coins mined. (Total coins 13,140,000)

- Our block rewards also contribute to this deflationary nature at 12.5 CCN per 1 Minute block.

- The network introduces a annual halving rates which is a guaranteed expectations for miners each year and will hopefully result in a a predicable and expected result.

Realistically these just being to scratch the surface and amongst these few key points are a host of other great benefits of a currency such as Cannacoin. We also have a bunch of amazing projects in the works (Cannapay, NWGT Forum Tips etc) and an amazing team (Patrick, Phil, James, Josh, Alex, Greg etc..) that will help bring ease of adoption for merchants and vendors.

hmm interesting. fast response too.

That isn't much difference.

I have read some stuff about a possible algorithm change to x11 or ending POW and going pure POS. I think this would be a huge move and would give CannaCoin a huge difference between all other coins in this niche.

Without those change, I really don't see how this coin can survive. I do not see how adding a tipping bot to the NWGT forum, who's users apparently voted down the idea of using any cryptocoin, would help out at all.
RIP Phil 2015
No problem mrcashking, if you care to listen you can get an idea behind this currency and our mission by listening to the Cannacoin podcast we released a little while ago. https://soundcloud.com/cannacoin/cannacoin-podcast-episode-001 (It's a bit old but I think it covers the basics of our coin introduction).  I will be working to produce more content like this so stayed tuned :-)

While I have the chance I'm going to respectfully ask anyone else reading this that the discussion in this topic stick to the original post of Cannacoin announcements, discussion and development. You're personal issues do not belong and in no way contribute to the discussion at hand.

Thanks!
legendary
Felatio Ramirez,

I didn't realize a lot of that stuff as I have no idea what NWGT is. There are many cryptos that you and your friends can support personally without getting NGWT involved. Crypto technology creates massive networks of computing power. These networks are 1000 times larger, and soon to be 1,000,000 times larger, than any University/Company super computer. Many cryptos are trying to capture this power to solve real life problems. With these new cryptos, as part of how "coins" get created, computers will be forced to solve complex medical/science problems. These type of coins are the next step with crypto and are being created as we speak. They will lead to medical miracles, full understanding of weather/global warming and just information on everything in the world. I have no idea what everyone is going to solve with this previously unimaginable computing power at their finger tips.

These super computing cryptos are open to the world, not just the lucky 5 scientist who got hired by Harvard. Groups of people who only want to work 5 hours a week can team up all together to solve all kinds of problems. We might start seeing breakthoughs with these cryptos in less than a year. The world is about to start developing really fast. It is the nature of computers. They grow exponentially.

Don't let this bad experience with these people give you a bad image of cryptocoins. It is more than "coins". It is a technology that allows super computing power for everyone on the planet. Amazing things are coming soon. CannaCoin is just one tiny little bit of all of crypto.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
What makes this one different from any of the other marijuana related coins. If you guys don't mind me asking.

A few key points to note about our differences are mainly in the protocol specifications itself.

- The total supply of coins compared to most other cannabis related cryptos is significantly lower meaning this is in fact much more deflationary in nature as the supply of Cannacoins compared to the demand is significantly reduced. This means more intrinsic value as stability as their is not as large of an influx of new daily coins mined. (Total coins 13,140,000)

- Our block rewards also contribute to this deflationary nature at 12.5 CCN per 1 Minute block.

- The network introduces a annual halving rates which is a guaranteed expectations for miners each year and will hopefully result in a a predicable and expected result.

Realistically these just being to scratch the surface and amongst these few key points are a host of other great benefits of a currency such as Cannacoin. We also have a bunch of amazing projects in the works (Cannapay, NWGT Forum Tips etc) and an amazing team (Patrick, Phil, James, Josh, Alex, Greg etc..) that will help bring ease of adoption for merchants and vendors.

hmm interesting. fast response too.
RIP Phil 2015

Demo, Scott, Lahey, Ramierz whatever you want to be called... We know you can do good in this community as others have come to your defense saying you've helped them in the past, please return to that mentality and start being the change YOU want to see int he world instead of resorting to your usual tactics. You're banning should help you to understand that while you've played a part of the NWGT community in the past, it's probably best that you take you're relationships offline.

Josh

Grin

you have something seriously wrong with your mind if you really think you can bann me from my home and walk away.  Or even more disturbed if you think that I will.

Newton's third law states that every action has an equal and opposite reaction.  

You do the math.

These are the round about threats coming from you that I'm talking about and yes, as owners of NWGT we reserve the right to ban anyone.. even the impervious Scott. In your case it does happen to be permanently and I'm sorry you can't seem to understand.

By the way, didn't you JUST post that you would be able to exercise control and "get over it".

I'm not desperate to get back into greenthumb dude, I'm angry at you for taking it away from me and no worries, I will exercise control and get over it.

legendary
Felatio Ramirez,

I didn't realize a lot of that stuff as I have no idea what NWGT is. There are many cryptos that you and your friends can support personally without getting NGWT involved. Crypto technology creates massive networks of computing power. These networks are 1000 times larger, and soon to be 1,000,000 times larger, than any University/Company super computer. Many cryptos are trying to capture this power to solve real life problems. With these new cryptos, as part of how "coins" get created, computers will be forced to solve complex medical/science problems. These type of coins are the next step with crypto and are being created as we speak. They will lead to medical miracles, full understanding of weather/global warming and just information on everything in the world. I have no idea what everyone is going to solve with this previously unimaginable computing power at their finger tips.

These super computing cryptos are open to the world, not just the lucky 5 scientist who got hired by Harvard. Groups of people who only want to work 5 hours a week can team up all together to solve all kinds of problems. We might start seeing breakthoughs with these cryptos in less than a year. The world is about to start developing really fast. It is the nature of computers. They grow exponentially.

RIP Phil 2015

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
RIP Phil 2015
Felatio Ramirez,

Fartbags is 100% correct in that no one owns or controls a cypto coin, there are only those who are involved and support the idea. Regardless of your baseless claims of fraud or theft they still do not have any weight when it comes to control over crypto currencies and Cannacoin is no different.  No one here is at an advantage and no one here will agree that Cannacoin or a tipping platform has no place in a cannabis forum (run and owned by the team at Cannacoin). We've already agreed that you have 0 problems with our homesite NWGT and 0 problems with Cannacoin then why are you still spouting baseless claims against people? You've still provided no facts in any of your claims and your current "concerns" about individuals will bring you no result when it comes to a decentralized technology and it's implementation.

I've already told you this but this is not James, you are speaking with Josh... you don't know me or any of my family friends.. Hell we've never even had a single conversation other then these rants and round about threats which you are famous for.  Please do us all a favor here and make your ban/exit gracefully.  

I don't have time to refute all of your points because simply you've made no truths except to try and "smear" and at this point in time I will basically be rebutting with "not true" on each point while you will refute "true" never to provide any real evidence or find anyone to back up your claims. What's really going on at Cannacoin, is pure decentralized systematic freedom via cryptocurrency.  I'm sorry you can't understand this complex technology and seem to have a you on a personal vendetta against those attempting to do change the landscape of cannabis for the better.

Scott or whatever you want to be called... We know you can do good in this community as others have come to your defense saying you've helped them in the past, please return to that mentality and start being the change YOU want to see int he world instead of resorting to your usual tactics of attacks and threats. You're banning should help you to understand that while you've played a part of the NWGT community in the past, it's probably best that you take you're relationships offline.

Josh
Activity: 1
Hey FB, I sent you that response personally but to answer your point, it's really about being told that we WILL USE IT, and the boys who are forcing it.

You would understand the merits better than I and I respect that however, we do not feel that it is safe for our community and we just don't want it.

Thank you for your knowledge.

. Grin
legendary
Felatio Ramirez,

Quote-Peezor(aka Cannacoin)

If I do not respond to comments and inform people that discussion needs to stay on track I'm accused of not answer people or hiding when in fact I'm clearly not. This thread is closed because simply the discussion cannot stay relevant and people cannot move beyond lems daughter.

DUDE...You posted her pic on YOUR forum...she is a minor...and now you close the thread that everyone displaying their feelings over?

Youre the type of dude that would get raped in prison...even they dont cross the line of dragging kids into these kinds of things.

I hope youre proud of what you did...posting my daughters pic on your site, that was also linked to this site.
If I get robbed or my family gets hurt because of this...YOU are to blame!!

~Lem
legendary
Their isn't really such a thing as a cryptocoin creator. Someone does create it but there is no owner that can control what happens. People can program changes to how this coin works but what happens to this coin is decided by the majority of mining power. You shouldn't claim this is any one persons or groups coin. The fact that these people started the coin gives them no benefit over any one else with it. These people that you are angry with could go purchase any coin, or NASDAQ stock, that they want and then try to promote it. That is all that these people are to the coin. They are people that probably own some coins.

I find it disappointing that you are making it look like a large group of people (the NWGT), who I assume support the decriminalization of marijuana, do not support cryptocurrency as a means to decriminalization.

There are many coins that support the decriminalization of hemp/marijuana. THC HempCoin, POT PotCoin, CANN CannabisCoin and CCN CannaCoin.

I hope that the NWGT can start supporting all of these cryptocurrencies or at least THC, POT, and CANN.

Cryptocurrency technology is the future. The technology behind these coins is going to change the world more than the Internet already has. It is a lot more than just a way to exchange money.
Quote from Peezor(Cannacoin)

Again, we can circlejerk all night.. the guy is threatening the safety of the entire community by trying to involve his daughter here. Especially asking for personal favors by having his her verified as a patient when she's neither a patient or of age... I know I don't want any knocks on my door for hosting 17 year old underage children and allowing them to participate here. I asked if she was or wasn't lems daughter and lem posted immediately after confirming my suspicion, how was I to know never to speak of her name when she came posting under her name on NWGT? The decision to post a blurred shot of lems instagram is proof that this guy downright lied to launch an attack against me for "revealing her name".

So you find it ok to post a picture of my daughter you found in a link that went off your site on your forum?

Who the safety risk Peezor...me or YOU?

Youre sinking youre self the more you talk...and the world is seeing this...

This is the NEGATIVE energy you bring with the creation of this coin...its all related and shows in your actions.
You sir are deluted and need to get in touch with the real world...because in the REAL world...people do post anyones minor pictures on the net.

Let me ask you something...how would you like me to post some pics of you and your loved ones on open forums??

I wont stoop to that level.....yet.

~Lem

This will be the first of many posts...since I may need to explain my thoughts and defend the right to my families privacy to the Cannacoin boys.

First off...Im not going to go into a long introduction of who I am and where I stand in the cannabis industry.
If you are interested with more indepth information, you can google my user name and determine if I am who I claim to be..

I have been in the industry (cannabis) most my adult life...thats over 35 years of growing.
I am ashamed to see this new generation of greedy money grabbers that fooled a community of passionate and giving people into believing they were of the same kind.
I have been invloved with NWGT for about 3 years until yesterday, when my personal and family security was violated by the Admin Peezer of that site...and I believe his handle here is Cannacoin.

The links to NWGT have already been posted and with the threads that were locked re-opened, I urge you all to see what type of people Mr. Ramiriz and I are taliking about here.

You will see the Admin- Peezer, clearly posted pictures of my minor daugher...which I mistaken had in my link.
The link was origially a GBS tumbler link highlighting my genetics..but somehow got switched to her profile.

The admin to NWGT is a security risk and health risk to anyone that he has access of information to.

Jameson and the folks at NWGT clearly know I was hit by burglers and thieves last year, lead there from their own NWGT site.
The BBQ that was mentioned in some NWGT posts that never happened this year, was mainly because of the brothers lack of attention to security.
Bornon the host was ripped off during this event last year as many of the patients that attended this NWGT sponsered event.
Missing pipes, bongs, and jars of medicine were reported to have been stolen...

The way these brothers operate, I wouldnt put it past them to hire a team of thugs to slip in and take peoples wares...after all..it was an NWGT event,,,I come to this conclusion, because after the theirvery had happened, the sponsers showed no interest to compensate the losses or even investigate.
They had the attitude it wasnt their responsibity.

This is just one of the things that went terribly wrong at NWGT events..there was always things missing.
Ive been involved with Bornons events on his property hosting BBQ with 40+ people and not once had this happened...Until NWGT showed up.

Now lets get back to creators of this coin...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISDBJSjwQCM

Im not sure how to embed here...but take a look at the creators of your coin.

Their character in this video is demonstrating very clear they do not have the maturity level to run such an enterprise...let alone a cannabis forum.

I will be back to post more of my mind...like Mr. Ramiriz said Peezor...you can not shut me up here...and the truth is waiting to come out.

~Lem
Activity: 8
Geez peez, you even managed to piss off an 83-year-old woman who might even support your project.

i wasn't online when you boys were brawling last night, peez....so i have no clue what happened, and i got no warnings from you about posting links to the site where i keep my grow journals.

Please don't talk to me like i'm a child.
i love you,
ion
Pages:
Jump to: