Pages:
Author

Topic: Please remove, thread moved to self moderated - page 5. (Read 57444 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
These threads we're properly removed late last night from NWGT(due to inability to monitor due to sleep) after the discussions led to an outright troll fest sparked in part by a lot of your downright lies, misinformation and attempts to also come here to rant. I gave the community the option of opening those threads back up so the the community can view for themselves what happened during the deletion. If you'd like I'd be willing to publicly post them for your viewing pleasure(actually I shouldn't do it for you personally rather, for those who want to route around you're ignorance). I know you're desperate to get back to your "home" as you like to call it however you can't attempt to attack the people who let you in in the first place and expect residency.  If you have nothing against cannacoin, and nothing against NWGT you're motives of personal attacks shine through even more.  Please remove yourself from this thread as you're doing yourself no justice fighting people who are attempting to implement cryptocurrencies to the world, this is a crypto forum.

Show me where you gave "the community" the option of opening those threads.  It just looks like you had one conversation with ion_magic about re-opening the threads, where she requested it, because she put so much effort and time into writing her response.  She's one of the few who is willing to accept Cannacoin.  Kind of a dumb move to silence her!

ETA:  NWGT threads have been restored.  Here's the poll thread:
http://www.nwgt.org/showthread.php?21044-Tipping-at-NWGT

Activity: 404
Merit: 250
RIP Phil 2015
There is too much information to read. Could you write out your problem with CCN in 1 sentence?

I have NO Problem with Cannacoin.  I have a problem with the people who created it forcing it on an entire medical community that clearly does not want it.

I applaud those who mine it and use it by their choice, At NWGT we are a medical community of people helping people firsthand, not an association of miners from around the world.

The Sub-creator has become accustomed to changing peoples posts and outright deleting any question of his assertion that the community welcomes it.  As you have seen on these three threads that disappeared overnight.

Please enjoy your cryptocurrencies and I hope you make lots of them.

These threads we're properly removed late last night from NWGT(due to inability to monitor due to sleep) after the discussions led to an outright troll fest sparked in part by a lot of your downright lies, misinformation and attempts to also come here to rant.  I gave the community the option of opening those threads back up so the the community can view for themselves what happened during the deletion. If you'd like I'd be willing to publicly post them for your viewing pleasure(actually I shouldn't do it for you personally rather, for those who want to route around you're ignorance). I know you're desperate to get back to your "home" as you like to call it however you can't attempt to attack the people who let you in in the first place and expect residency.  If you have nothing against cannacoin, and nothing against NWGT you're motives of personal attacks shine through even more.  Please remove yourself from this thread as you're doing yourself no justice fighting people who are attempting to implement cryptocurrencies to the world, this is a crypto forum.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
Dear Felatio Ramirez,

Cryptocurrency isn't a scam. No one can control the coin. It is an open source project that can be used to barter with each other at minimal trading fees and with the highest security of any current method. CCN is from Seattle and so is NGWT. From what I can tell by skimming the messages is that you're mad about a user promoting CCN on the NGWT forum.

There is too much information to read. Could you write out your problem with CCN in 1 sentence?
Activity: 8
All the threads relating to Cannacoin at NWGT have been taken down:

http://www.nwgt.org/showthread.php?21044-Tipping-at-NWGT
http://www.nwgt.org/showthread.php?21084-Now-receiving-threats-from-banned-NWGT-members
http://www.nwgt.org/showthread.php?21041-The-purpose-of-Cannacoin-on-NWGT

Care to explain why?

I'd like to see that list of 1,000 NWGT members who are ready to use Cannacoin.

Maybe it's five at best.
RIP Phil 2015
Ok, so you say you haven't pre-mined it, I guess it's your word of honesty based on a history of honest straight forward behavior......
please don't go around spreading flase information about people who have done nothing to you.

Again you're attempts to make out to be some untrustworthy person is comical, this is called open source technology meaning EVERYONE and anyone has the right to investigate the code used.  If you care to look its located here: http://github.com/cannacoin-project/cannacoin you don't have to believe me on this one the proof is evident.

If you COULD do that, you WOULD have done that but you can't so you didn't.   I never made such a claim as I don't know if it's possible to steal a person's wallet online.  My only suggestion was that a person's wallet in their signature is easily directly tied to their IP...you still haven't answered, is that true?  Is there anyway that could be tied back to an individual as proof of monetary exchange...cause that;s illegal.

Sure I do, you are fully aware that I'm an admin and have the ability to see all what's called "soft-deleted" content?  Moderators delete threads from public view but the content is still available for review for us admins.  If you really want I can dig through ignorance to find your comical theories about the insecurity of cryptocurrencies.

O believe me I absolutely have, hencforth the question.   Luckily for Ross, they are still currently trying to tie him to his own cryptocurrency exchanges on the silk road.  For you to say that their is no relation to him buying and selling drugs using bitcoin and medical members buying and selling pot using cannacoin is absurd.

Medical marijuana patients legally exchanging medicine for legal cryptocurrencies my friend, please do your research.  While I've mentioned to you numerous times that these are both highly unregulated markets nothing is illegal (at the state level) about the activity on NWGT or the future implementations of Cannacoin and NWGT.

I'm not looking for any support from folks on this board, I'm writing for the folks back on the thumb who are reading this.  Why would I want to even discuss cryptocurrencies with these folks, I know nothing about that, I do know cannabis and helping folks in need and that does not include a "Tipping currency"

Your opinions on a tip service are simply that opinions, and you we're banned from NWGT for a reason.. I know it's hard for you to grasp that concept but it's not going to do you any good trying to reach out to members of NWGT through Bitcointalk, you're not getting unbanned from NWGT and you're likely asking for a ban here.

Lack of being able to stop it huh? we'll see dude.  The motivation behind my attacks is you and your thieving brother locking me out of Greenthumb.  That's my home and you will not keep me out.

You keep saying and thinking that you and james have control of NWGT and will implement what you want no matter what anyone says.  I say otherwise.

I'm sorry but we own and run the site, I know it's a hard for you to understand this but it's a reality.

Your suggestion that it's optional is bullshit as our LOCAL MEDICAL COMMUNITY is being opened to canna-miners across the globe.   thanks to your reddit ads begging people to join our community.

They are not welcome, you are not welcome and you might be able to shut me up there but you can't control the rest of the web.  

I don't know how else to get you to understand, yes OPTIONAL as in not required for you to participate/no forcing anything down anyones throats lol.

Next stop Reddit...... Grin

See you next door, I got a ban with your name on it should you care to bring your ignorance. If you want to open a thread with some level headed discussion it's always welcome however something tells me you're not into the whole level headed thing.
RIP Phil 2015
Yet in post #31 on this very thread you said:  (Well before it was open to the public)

That quote you're referring to in particular is clearly during our beta testing phases prior (if you cared to read) to actual launch. This means that none, not 1 of the coins mined on our test network during that period are apart of the actual LIVE network used during our launch. If you need some help proving or researching this I can help you out.  Actually remember, I already did this for you but you choose to ignore the information provided as fact.

Correct because you guys are thieves in real life and these people need to know who you are and what kind of people they might chose to deal with.

This is Josh by the way, you're calling me a thief yet I've never even had a simple conversation in real life and you don't know the first thing about me other than what you'd like to make up in your mind. You have no evidence or proof that I've ever stolen from you or anyone on NWGT ever, if someone wanted to step forward and confirm your please be my guest however please don't go around spreading false information about people who have done nothing to you.

Your own words say otherwise....or did you forget you wrote that a month before release?

Refer to my first comment, there are 0 pre-mined coins from this network at launch. If you cared to research you'd actually learn that my statement is true unlike a lot of other coins.

I really don't know anything about canncoin or any other cryptocurrency, how would I make such a claim I know nothing about?

I was told that all the people with cannacoin wallets in their signature can easily have their IP's matched to wallets.  Is that true?

I can pull up your direct quote from NWGT if you'd like...

regarding IP, Bitcoin is what's called pseudonymous and means that unless you specifically reveal the information behind an address or wallet you are completely safe and anonymous.  If you're worried about an IP you could use services that will route you through a proxy or use something like electrum over Tor, these are 100% anonymous and proven to work.  In the case of NWGT, not a single user's IP address will be leaked because the service is hosted under NWGT and not under the users.    

Is that safe for medical marijuana patients operating in a small envelope of legality to begin with?  How does the fed feel about the silk road and Bitcoin?  is there no way the same could be said and or done with cannacoin?  Inquiring minds are...curious.

Ross ubrich and his illegal drug market are a completely different topic and really unrelated, if you want to discuss the fed and bitcoin why don't bother to look it up and follow some of the news regarding the trends over the last  year (especially since the closure of the silkroad and arrest of ross) since you're so interested. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are NOT illegal/banned etc.

See I don't know anything about cryptocurrency and mining, that is for the folks who choose to do that.  What I DO know about is growing materials for my 2 dozen cancer patients and giving it to them for free.

This always was the MISSION of the KARMA medical community, not mining currency, that should be for the cryptofolks in their own places like this one.

You are shitting in OUR world so I'm letting your peers know about it.  see how that works.  Maybe if they read this they won't waste their time trying to join our medical cannabis community.

Maybe the folks here will check and see for themselves what kind of thieves you guys are and decline being involved in your scam.

. Wink

That's why you shouldn't be getting so bent out of shape and come off as uneducated about the the circumstances, you simply can't hold a civil convo or keep your composure.  The fact of the matter is the you're upset that a tipping platform using Cannacoin is being implemented on a site/forum dedicated to Cannabis growing and the medical marijuana culture(which also happens to be owned/run by the people behind Cannacoin).  I don't think you're going to find anyone on this board who will agree that a tipping platform (regardless of crypto) isn't beneficial to a social media outlets such as NWGT or any other resource.

We've mentioned multiple times that this technology and implementation of a tip system is completely optional and you are not required to participate or generate/receive tips.  I can tell clearly there's also something else driving your motivation behind the attacks and I really encourage you to do some further research before you get up and arms due to complete ignorance.
RIP Phil 2015
You're attempts to try and label Cannacoin as a "pre-mine" or a scam are completely false and now you're taking your personal attacks and false claims from a separate forum to BTCTalk? You really are passionate about your distain for Cannacoin and crypto currencies and yet this is a crypto currency community. Those that are apart of the community here can easily help you to understand that your claims about this coin being a pre-mine or scam are completely false.  Just like your claims that cannacoin wallets can be stolen from the creators at a whim... it's called cryptography and decentralized distributed peer-to-peer networks, please do some poking around to research these concepts there's plenty of info here to help you understand better.

Edit: You attempt to make the owners of NWGT look like gun holding theives yet the story is in fact that Jameson (the sites owner) was robbed (also not at gun point) and not the other way around.

legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Why don't you just spell out your threats on here for everyone to see?  What's your real name by the way?

O gee, sorry Patrick, you and I have never been formally introduced, maybe you've heard of me, My Names Demosthenes..you might have read me as Mr Lahey at the thumb until yesterday.

I'm not threatening you dude, I'm promising you that you bit off more than you can chew on this scam.

You have no idea of the thieves you have partnered up with but you'll find out the hard way like so many others.

You have rated consideration in my book for the same threat you made above in regards to taking over the thumb, it's not going to happen Gus.

I guarantee it

Yes, I've heard you have a personal vendetta Jameson and Peezor.  I don't know anything about this to be honest.  If you want to spell out to me your story, but please do not lump me in as a criminal or a scammer.  I've been working on blockchain technology for 2 years and I am really just a computer nerd with a passion for Cannabis.

legendary
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

I love the tipping idea.  It's done wonders for other coins like doge.  Copy the best and if possible improve on it and you'll have a winner.

Good luck!
Activity: 22
Group Dynamics= storming, forming and working. How the storm leads to forming is everything. Concessions given to mostly positive leader or a couple of leaders could set this right. Maybe the tipbot could be a like button while the group forms up around positive leaders. These leaders should be neutral or slightly negative to be accepted by the widest number of green tbumbers.
legendary
Tough crowd over there...  Shocked

I think the tipping idea is brilliant!

Yeah the folks at nwgt are experts at growing cannabis and that requires slow incremental changes in growing inputs, it goes against their grain to jump to quick into something new. But, we are comming around and more are doing their own research.

There are many people engaged in trolling there... trying to pick fights and create drama.  They want to blame Cannacoin, Peezor, Jameson, for the collapse of the community on NWGT but in reality it is these people who are destroying it with their negative attitudes towards pretty much anything that they don't agree with.

That being said, there's so many wonderful people on NWGT I think that this turbulence is only temporary and if anything, NWGT is really just going through some long-term growing pains regarding it's direction. 

Anyone who followed the BBQ drama knows that there's a lot of talk sometimes but not always a lot of action.  We are trying to invigorate the community even if there's some initial resistance to it.
Activity: 22

Yeah the folks at nwgt are experts at growing cannabis and that requires slow incremental changes in growing inputs, it goes against their grain to jump to quick into something new. But, we are comming around and more are doing their own research.
Activity: 406

legendary
There's a lot of confusion and misunderstandings regarding Cannacoin.

We will be adding Cannacoin to the forum as a means for tipping other users. Right now, if someone gives some great advice, there's no way to compensate them other than saying, thank you.

We want to encourage really good content and create an incentive for people to be good community members. One way to do this, is to have a Cannacoin wallet integrated with the website. You will be able to tip other users with Cannacoin.

Why use the blockchain technology for this? For starters, it offers a completely decentralized, transparent, and community driven ledger. All transactions and information is transparent via the blockchain explorer.

With the decentralized blockchain, we don't have to build a ledger and a server to host transactions and security. The technology is cryptographically secure.

All we are doing, is essentially adding a micro-payment ecosystem on top of NWGT.

Whether you like it or not is irrelevant. This is not a democratic decision. This is the vision of the operators of NWGT. If you believe in Jameson and JP, you will support them in their vision of creating a truly unique social, economic, and political organization under the NWGT name.

Cheers,
Patrick

http://www.nwgt.org/showthread.php?21041-The-purpose-of-Cannacoin-on-NWGT
RIP Phil 2015
Should be all good now, we had a server restart and our instance of cannacoin wasn't started at boot so we've changed that.  Sorry about the hiccup.
Activity: 55
Hi

Found this on IRC:

16:37.27       +luk3r: it looks like the block explorer hasn't any connection atm
16:41.27       +luk3r: This nodes should working if someone else has connection problems:
16:41.27       +luk3r: addnode=24.16.78.159
16:41.29       +luk3r: addnode=50.158.107.202
16:41.31       +luk3r: addnode=62.210.139.65
16:41.33       +luk3r: addnode=162.209.109.81
16:41.35       +luk3r: addnode=107.170.182.65
16:41.37       +luk3r: addnode=76.121.19.166
16:41.39       +luk3r: addnode=46.40.84.32
16:41.41       +luk3r: addnode=71.227.209.64

I had the same problem on my linux wallet.

Athuros
legendary
I'd like to share something with everyone here to understand my thought process on business, decision making, and taking action.

My experience with "community decision making" is a lack of the ability to take action, make decisions, and try new things for fear of "not achieving perfection". I always hear this from idealists: "Let's come up with something really cool before we make any changes or try something new." or you've probably had this experience with your spouse or roommates. You say, "Let's try moving the couch and TV over here, and the table over there, and switch things around to see if this works better" and you are met with "No I don't think that's a good idea, I like it this way, and there's no need to change it" This is why some retail stores always look the same, year after year, and some homes look the same, year after year, and some people are always the same, year after year. They are afraid to try something new for even a few days. And 10 minutes after you make the changes they say "I don't like it". Well of course they don't like it, because it wasn't their idea and they are afraid to let go of their incessant need to control. They are afraid of change, and this is one of the biggest causes of human suffering in the world - fear of change.

It is good to be critical and have discussions, but don't criticize or counter other's ideas without offering solutions otherwise you are essentially trying to control the way others think rather than trying to solve a problem through cooperation.
One of the greatest businessmen I ever worked for taught me some great lessons on how to be successful and here's some of what I took away from him.

First: Don't ever wait for others to try something new. Just do it. Try it for two weeks. Don't stand around and argue about small details. You often will never know if something works unless you try it. Many people do things the way they've been taught for years because they believe it's the best way. What is the worst thing that can happen by trying something? You can always try something else.
This is why it doesn't hurt to try something new. If it doesn't work out, at least you've learned something. If you never try new things, then you will never have that opportunity to learn.

Second: Don't take anything personal. Holding grudges and overinvesting emotionally in your own thoughts and ideas of how things should be usually leads to exhaustion. One becomes exhausted when they care too much and don't see reciprocation. It's not about you, and it's not about me.

Third: Don't ever be afraid to walk away. Sometimes walking away is the best way for things to sort themselves out. People often do not take action unless you give them space to take action. If you are constantly there try and solve all the problems then others cannot attempt to solve these problems.

Fourth: Cut your losses. If you find something is not worth your time and energy, and you've invested money into it and are afraid to go left or right, write off your losses and chalk it up as a lesson learned. The thousands of dollars I've lost on different ideas has provided me with much better learning experiences than the tens of thousands of dollars spent going to a University.
Activity: 406
Excellent post Patrick.  Smiley This is exactly the reason the SolarCoin team is looking to move to PoS as well. Our massive pre-mine (coins to be granted to solar electricity producers over the next 40 years) still needs to be "decentralized and automated" and we envision utilizing something like Ethereum to achieve that end. But that is still a technology whose concept needs to be proven in the coming months. If we can ensure our network is more stable, those future challenges will be easier to tackle with one less problem to worry about now (i.e. PoW vs PoS).

It's exciting to be part of both of these communities as we try to figure out how to navigate in this brave new world.  Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: