Pages:
Author

Topic: Please, we should not totally eliminate fiat currency - page 15. (Read 27244 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 1
I don't think it's like that nobody intends to eliminate fiat money. we still need fiat money for buying and selling activities every day. Fiat money will still be used for up to 100 years. because now there are still many countries that reject cryptocurrency as a means of payment. and to use cryptocurrency we must be prepared to have technology and internet networks and currently there are still many regions or countries that do not have internet access so fiat money will still be needed.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I don't think fiat currency will be eliminated. Fiat currency are more comfortable to use in our daily life. Especially for those people who don't know cryptocurrency. Fiat currency will still use for a very long period of time.
Fiat currencies in theory could be eliminated, but we need something to replace them, instead of fiat currencies we could have currencies backed by commodities or by precious metals or even better we could use money made of precious metals as we did in the past and let electronic payments be managed by cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, this scenario is unlikely but it is a possibility that is there.
Activity: 94
Merit: 2
really true, we must still use FIAT to transact as an alternative currency where we can also use cryptocurrency easily and safely as the main currency
because these two types of currencies have different advantages and disadvantages, so we must still be able to use these two currencies correctly and according to their portions
People won't understand they'll still use bitcoin because it can help you to getting rid with tax.If government become poor he will not able to see the progress of our country.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
From what I have seen so far in this forum and other crypto platforms, most of us want fiat eliminated. But let us not forget that there are still situations whereby we can't use crypto except fiat like in rural places without computers or even internet facilities.

Definetly thats true,for us now we should not totally eliminate the fiat currency and even in the future we could not implement fully a cashless society all over the worlds,because not all country should aware this crypto technology,because there are some country who belong into the thirds poorest thats have no internet connection and computers and even the people become wonder what kind of oppurtunity this crypto and they need to be educate.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
don't just thinks for yourself,think for those peolpe who live in rural area, where is lack of computer and internet, what they do if there is no fiat currency, They can not exchange by bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
Paper money or fiat money needed for local transaction and needed in area that dont have a good internet infrastructure. I think its still a long way to eliminate fiat money because government use it to measure their economic and many government still forbid cryptocurrency
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
If you mean we cryptocurrencies users than we don't have much influence on that world
Can you make your daily shopping with crypto
I can buy almost nothing here with crypto
Gov fiat money will be in use for long time
I believe that any country any nation needs his own currency needs to have his own money
and decide how to manage them
Activity: 756
I agree that fiat currency has its certain role which is important in current community but I think that in future it will be possible for us to live without fiat completely.
it will not be possible if people live without fiat money, because fiat money has been trusted for a long time as a payment system and legal and real money transactions. if people without fiat money I think it is impossible to happen.
Activity: 378
ApolloX
I agree that fiat currency has its certain role which is important in current community but I think that in future it will be possible for us to live without fiat completely.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
No noise. No hustle. Quiet as whisper. Comino.
Talking and doing are two different things. I am sure that even if all the forum members try to “cryptomonetize” the world they would never be able to do that. Majority of the worlds’ transactions are still happening in fiat. At it will take a long time for that to change. Poverty in underdeveloped countries is rampant. Cryptocurrencies are still banned in some countries, some are sceptical. Cryptocurrencies don’t have a regulation system, which makes it difficult for the countries to legalize them. There are so many coins - which ones exactly to legalize?

So... one day it will happen, but not fast and not soon
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
This is all chatter that they write about the complete elimination of money. I think that the familiar currency will exist for a long time.

You are absolutely right, this is all chatter but we should discuss it on a formal way as we know that fiat is currency issued by governments of countries and many countries have their own fiat currencies. No one can eliminate fiat currencies either totally or slightly but governments who created their fiat currencies can eliminate it but we should think why they eliminate it, they do not want to eliminate because this is something which make their economies.
Activity: 92
Merit: 3
From what I have seen so far in this forum and other crypto platforms, most of us want fiat eliminated. But let us not forget that there are still situations whereby we can't use crypto except fiat like in rural places without computers or even internet facilities.
Before there there was no internet but later internet reached at most of the rular areas and people were started using it. Now a days u can buy sell crypto through mobile and mobile companies provide internet facility.
In this time there is no possibility that we eliminate fiat currency from the system because it is owned by the government and cryptocurrency is not legalized by many governments yet. It will take long time that we will see cryptocurrency taking over the whole currency (fiat and paper) market in the world. But hope that we would need for fiat in the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I think that you are right, but no one says that you need to eliminate them right now
Activity: 406
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
Fiat has been using for century now and I don't think it would be easily abolish, there are still people and country who would prefer fiat than digital or virtual currency, and in the future I believe there will still be fiat used.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
I do not think, any of us would have forgot about places, where there is no internet connection, people not owning electric devices. It truly could be a problem right now, if Fiat not existing. But by the time it could happen, that all Fiat would be gone (many decades, or more), surely this problem would also be gone.
Not,fiat is even used until the end of time yeah there will be a new look but it will still be used and I see a summary of some opinions about this issue that Fiat will always be there.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I do not think, any of us would have forgot about places, where there is no internet connection, people not owning electric devices. It truly could be a problem right now, if Fiat not existing. But by the time it could happen, that all Fiat would be gone (many decades, or more), surely this problem would also be gone.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Fiat will not be eliminated, the still have their value and in a way compliment cryptocurrency. Projects like Mfchain are build to bring mass adoption of cryptocurrency to the people by tackling the problem of volatility, charge backs while, providing inter-blockchain connectivity. Fiat currency stills compliment projects like this, making a real life balance.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
really true, we must still use FIAT to transact as an alternative currency where we can also use cryptocurrency easily and safely as the main currency
because these two types of currencies have different advantages and disadvantages, so we must still be able to use these two currencies correctly and according to their portions
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
For one thing, Fiat has been with the economic world as long as we knew gold existed. I really doubt that we can eradicate the use of Fiat anymore than we want to. Maybe we'll use it less with electronic transactions but to eliminate it means that we will use something else (ie crypto currency) exclusively.
Of course we will use crypto when we want to eliminate fiat from the system. Most of the transactions are made into fiat currency and when it enters into the economic system, it will take over fiat currency. Before that time it is not possible to drop fiat form the market. Fiat plays a vital role in the economy but I am sure that we will feel more ease while using fiat.
It is not being eliminated but it is also the reality that we cannot refuse the power and the value of digital currency in our society as almost all people are happy to use digital currency more than fiat we they found it reliable and easier than all other investments, we should have admit now it is modern age and digital system is ruling in the world, so the age is reducing the use of fiat currency itself.
Activity: 560
This digital currency or cryptocurrency will not be able to easily defeat fiat currencies because fiat currencies still have many requests that will make fiat currencies remain in circulation and will remain useful forever.
Pages:
Jump to: