Pages:
Author

Topic: Please, we should not totally eliminate fiat currency - page 14. (Read 27244 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
From what I have seen so far in this forum and other crypto platforms, most of us want fiat eliminated. But let us not forget that there are still situations whereby we can't use crypto except fiat like in rural places without computers or even internet facilities.

You are absolutely right, fiat currency should not be eliminated, I think there is no need to destroy it. I think that the government will never let USD disappear.      
it could not replace by anything.fiat representated about country identity and their developtment.digital money or cryptocurrency just as alternative payment on online stores.
"Fiat represent about country identity and their development"
It is the most precise thing I have read, of course, I also think that it is not possible to eliminate fiat currency. Bitcoin and crypto were created for "Disrupting Money" and to date, what we have seen is that our ecosystem is growing and there is more inclusion.
Activity: 421
Merit: 100
Fiat money will not die even with the success of cryptocurrency. They will exist side by side with specific purposes and functions. Remember that cryptocurrency is virtual and so not every transaction can be made virtually. Think of the current situation where not every place in the world is internet ready. So, how could you remove fiat from financia transactions, it's impossible.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 102
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
From what I have seen so far in this forum and other crypto platforms, most of us want fiat eliminated. But let us not forget that there are still situations whereby we can't use crypto except fiat like in rural places without computers or even internet facilities.

You are absolutely right, fiat currency should not be eliminated, I think there is no need to destroy it. I think that the government will never let USD disappear.      
it could not replace by anything.fiat representated about country identity and their developtment.digital money or cryptocurrency just as alternative payment on online stores.
the closest target for cryptocurrency is acceptable to government, where most of them cannot do it with various obstacles. of course they still want to maintain their fiat currency and to maintain economic stability in their country
Activity: 899
Merit: 101

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
actually even though many people want crypto to be used in every country, but it is not easy to happen, it might not even happen because crypto cannot be understood by everyone, and it is indeed difficult to delete fiat for a long time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103

Hard for government to eliminate fiat currency. Government must be want to control the money and thats why government wont eliminate their own currency. Beside that, most peoples more comfort using fiat money for payment in merchant because its already become habits.

No one will eliminate traditional money. I do not think that we should even guess these things. We have another task - persuade people to use the cryptocurrencies more often
Activity: 383
Merit: 10
Even without computers we can use crypto if we have smartphones but we can't use it if there's no internet.
We can't fully eliminate fiats, this is the truth for now because of the modern technologies that are emerging.
People can't decide on what they can trust and use but for us crypto rocks!
it is very true that your opinion of removing fiat currency is very difficult, maybe one day fiat and cryptocurrencies can go hand in hand and be mutually beneficial because we also know the legality problem with cryptocurrencies, many countries that oppose cryptocurrencies become the prevailing currency in the economy of their country
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
Cryptocurrency will not replace fiat money totally. Yes, there are other financial transactions where cryptocurrency might replace fiat usage, though these would only some, not all. So, fiat money are significant and will still be significant even there is cryptocurrency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I see no reason to think about when Fiat will disappear, because in the next few years the situation will not change drastically and Fiat will exist just like today. Not everywhere and not in all countries it is possible to pay using plastic cards, but the use of electronic money is gradually increasing, though not quickly. Therefore, it is very early to worry about it.
I think its even mot possible in near future, because still majority of people do not have any knowledge about bitcoin and therefore they are totally depending on their fiat currency, I think fiat and bitcoin will remain for a  long long time.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
You are right, once with the cryptocurrency the world should be more digitalised, meaning that in the developed world on the top of the mountain you have the possibility to pay contactless, so i believe it is a matter of expanding the network then saving fiat money.
Activity: 6
I think it is a convenient and effective financial flow. However, it is only responding to a number of developing countries. In developed countries, they still prefer cryptocurrency.
Activity: 700

Hard for government to eliminate fiat currency. Government must be want to control the money and thats why government wont eliminate their own currency. Beside that, most peoples more comfort using fiat money for payment in merchant because its already become habits.
Activity: 70
really true, we must still use FIAT to transact as an alternative currency where we can also use cryptocurrency easily and safely as the main currency
because these two types of currencies have different advantages and disadvantages, so we must still be able to use these two currencies correctly and according to their portions
I think government also want people to use fiat they're not against bitcoin we can use it but at least not eliminate the fiat because that tax which we are giving to government is help to develop our country.
I think we should also learn something because totally eliminate fiat mean we're ignoring giving tax to government which helps in progress of our country.
Activity: 210
My brethren, people on various cryptocurrency platforms suggesting for fiat to be eliminated does not mean it is going to happen somewhere in the future. Eliminating fiat currency to be replaced with what? This is not going to be possible. It is just opinions that people are sharing. What we should focus on right now is how make crypto even much better and not to think of eliminating fiat currency.
Activity: 56
really true, we must still use FIAT to transact as an alternative currency where we can also use cryptocurrency easily and safely as the main currency
because these two types of currencies have different advantages and disadvantages, so we must still be able to use these two currencies correctly and according to their portions
I think government also want people to use fiat they're not against bitcoin we can use it but at least not eliminate the fiat because that tax which we are giving to government is help to develop our country.
You're right those peoples who are involve with cryptocurrencies are slowly leaving the fiat. I think that's the reason why government want people to stop using cryptocurrencies by banning them.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
I see no reason to think about when Fiat will disappear, because in the next few years the situation will not change drastically and Fiat will exist just like today. Not everywhere and not in all countries it is possible to pay using plastic cards, but the use of electronic money is gradually increasing, though not quickly. Therefore, it is very early to worry about it.
Activity: 77
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
Yes, there are countries that are outdated in terms in technology. Like the adaptation of crypto currency, so they need to used fiat for their modes of payment.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
as far as I know crypto currency cannot eliminate fiat currency, especially in my country crypto currency has not been fully inaugurated as a valid currency and can be used for transactions, if crypto currencies can be legalized all countries might happen
Pages:
Jump to: