Pages:
Author

Topic: Please, we should not totally eliminate fiat currency - page 16. (Read 27244 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
Fiat can not be eliminated from the world because many lives will be stopped and if we look at the network of fiat then banking industry is fully using fiat for transactions and i hope that fiat will still be used for multiple purpose which do not required any new technology. Fiat is much important for the community of illiterate people.
in my opinion, the fiat currency cannot be eliminated if it follows the development of technology and development in my day, the fiat currency will change according to the development if it is lost, it will certainly require a long process and time
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
As you know that bitcoin or crypto  need Internet and computer. Just thinking that in rural area , there is no Internet and computer , how people to consume if there are no fiat currency . Therefore, it need the existence of fiat currency in any time
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
As I've said before, you cannot just eliminate fiat. Fiat is sti needed for the economy of a certain nation. Not everyone can access the internet - the major mode of digital currency. Yiu just cannot eliminate it just like that.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
Its hard to eliminate fiat currency because its already our habits. Many peoples in different area will more comfort using paper money because they dont have a knowledge about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
I agree aside from that fiat is our own entitlement. without fiat, we can't have something that we can call our own. Eliminating fiat currency is hard just because we have cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin is nothing without fiat and government never ever give permission to replacing bitcoin with fiat since its anonymous and contain power to change economy.
But if our government will think positively they will know how good bitcoin is for us, we can do all those things with bitcoin that we are doing with fiat, it is proving us better life to live and it is making us able to buy all those goods we want to buy, right now all over the world almost 80% of countries are using bitcoin than fiat and they are now economically stronger than before.
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
I agree aside from that fiat is our own entitlement. without fiat, we can't have something that we can call our own. Eliminating fiat currency is hard just because we have cryptocurrency.

Fiat right now has a big role for what we are doing here on bitcoin/crypto industry. Because whether we accept it or not as bitcoin/crypto fanatic don't have a chance to get profit without fiat currency, and that's the truth. Because, we can only use bitcoin as a digital currency thru online, which means without internet connection we are all not here for sure. All in all at the end of this topic Fiat is still important in our time.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
The government will not eliminate fiat currency due to fiat was established with stabilty and heroism of a persons and the history attached to it.

That is why many countries not accepted crytocurrency aside from being centralized and prone to hacking many people cannot afford buying gadgets and afford an internet connections that is why they refer fiat money because of its stability and controlled by the government.

I think they will co exists in the near future and use in everyday lives. co exists till one of them eliminated or crytocurrency will also have its stability.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think it's not gonna happened in the coming years as we know that fiat is the most useful thing in earth and I think it is a great thing that we have a online currency and a paper money that we can use in any transactions that we want in any country with some rural places.
FIAT is definitely not going to go extinct at all especially in Africa, where FIAT is used to do almost everything and there isn’t any technology at the moment that’s going to make people stop using FIAT not even bitcoins.
Activity: 266
This is all chatter that they write about the complete elimination of money. I think that the familiar currency will exist for a long time.
Activity: 314
I think it's not gonna happened in the coming years as we know that fiat is the most useful thing in earth and I think it is a great thing that we have a online currency and a paper money that we can use in any transactions that we want in any country with some rural places.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
For one thing, Fiat has been with the economic world as long as we knew gold existed. I really doubt that we can eradicate the use of Fiat anymore than we want to. Maybe we'll use it less with electronic transactions but to eliminate it means that we will use something else (ie crypto currency) exclusively.
Of course we will use crypto when we want to eliminate fiat from the system. Most of the transactions are made into fiat currency and when it enters into the economic system, it will take over fiat currency. Before that time it is not possible to drop fiat form the market. Fiat plays a vital role in the economy but I am sure that we will feel more ease while using fiat.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
From what I have seen so far in this forum and other crypto platforms, most of us want fiat eliminated. But let us not forget that there are still situations whereby we can't use crypto except fiat like in rural places without computers or even internet facilities.
From what I have seen so far in this forum and other crypto platforms, most of us want fiat eliminated. But let us not forget that there are still situations whereby we can't use crypto except fiat like in rural places without computers or even internet facilities.
eliminating fiat currency I think that is not possible at this time because all countries have not inaugurated crypto currency as the currency that applies to transactions and functions can not equate fiat currency
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
Of course it can never happen, because I'm sure there are still many who use Fiat and many also use digital currencies such as cryptocency, but I'm sure Fiat and Cryptocurrency will be used together.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
I don't think fiat currency will be eliminated. Fiat currency are more comfortable to use in our daily life. Especially for those people who don't know cryptocurrency. Fiat currency will still use for a very long period of time.
So we are now living in modern age where almost everyone is using digital currency more than fiat currency, people are busing in doing jobs so they don’t have much time to pay for the bills and to go our paying for the expenses so it is the main reason why now the use of fiat is gradually reducing and people are turning towards digital age, I am sure we are going to see cashless society in future.
Activity: 30

We can't elliminate fiat no matter what we do. It is a part of our system that we cannot replace. No matter how advanced the technology is, fiat would always be fiat and it would be hard to elliminate it because it is well known better than any means of payment transactions.
Rural areas will also be covered in the future. We do not want to eliminate fiat currency right now, but in the long run crypto lover’s bitcoin to hold the currency market all over the world. I know it will take long time but it is clear that the future is that of cryptocurrency and all other currencies will disappear from the market. Fiat currency will also be replaced by bitcoin.
Activity: 504
I don't think fiat currency will be eliminated. Fiat currency are more comfortable to use in our daily life. Especially for those people who don't know cryptocurrency. Fiat currency will still use for a very long period of time.
Activity: 80
Merit: 2
Fiat currencies are not that easy to replace even if the cryptocurrencies are already in its prime use or trend. There's a lot of things that need to be addressed first before fiat can be replaced by cryptocurrencies.
These all things related to fiat currency will also be covered by fiat currency. When the use of crypto prevails in the world it will not only take the place of paper currency but also fiat currency. We should wait for the time when we see crypto to be our legal and regular currency. I know that it will take long time but eventually it will happen one day.
Activity: 406

For now no one can eliminate the fiat currency because fiat is regulated by the government of each country and it is the only legal means of payment of different countries. If all the people worldwide would embrace and accepts crypto currencies as replacement to fiat that would be the time that fiat will be eliminated but of course it would take so many years.
Activity: 66
Bitcoin is nothing without fiat and government never ever give permission to replacing bitcoin with fiat since its anonymous and contain power to change economy.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500

No one country will ever refuse from its money. Fiat will be used always, even when the cryptocurrencies become extremely popular. I suppose both systems will coexist peacefully and people will use them.
Pages:
Jump to: