Pages:
Author

Topic: [PLU] PLUTON — (Spend PLU at 40 million merchants and online — DOWNLOAD APP) - page 17. (Read 97531 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 0
When will the PlutusDEX be available again?

This will be available to Plutus users when we roll out Plutus 2.0 to the public completely  Cheesy

As for a time scale - we're about to roll out some additional features to our Pilot Testers. Following vigorous testing of that, among some other aspects of Plutus 2.0, we'll be ready to roll it out to yourself and everyone in the UK and EEA.
Activity: 20
When will the PlutusDEX be available again?
Happy Monday everyone!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

Quick update regarding the Plutus Pilot Scheme:

The scheme is rolling on, the development team have ironed out all bugs which have been reported, and we're getting ready to roll out further functionality to our Pilot Testers.

We're making wonderful progress - I'm excited for you to have your very own Plutus Debit Cards very soon! Along with the security benefits of our decentralised exchange, the PlutusDEX  Cool
Hey Decentralites,

The pilot scheme will be wrapping up shortly as we intend to roll out the full range of Plutus services to the public in the coming weeks  Cheesy

Regarding the fee schedule - this will likely be released shortly before we open up applications for our Plutus Debit Card. So not long at all!
Activity: 24
It's hard to say if confidence is growing, it's definitely growing in popularity

Is the pilot scheme almost complete?
Totally agree, BTCCoaster. Not just a reduction in volatility but the implementation of (acceptable) regulations throughout the crypto industry will work to build consumer confidence too  Cheesy Plutus is determined to be at the forefront of that.
Activity: 34
Thanks for the update. Hopefully I can join the pilot or get a card soon...

Of course confidence is building but it will only be really high when volatility is kept to a minimum
Discussion - Consumer Confidence and Cryptocurrencies

I think many crypto enthusiasts will agree that there is a certain element of uncertainty surrounding the industry (despite the recent bull run  Cheesy). We think that this is something Plutus, and our services, can help to solve. We’re dedicated to being 100% regulatory compliant which, we believe, is essential to success in this ever changing, volatile industry.

How do you think crypto can help globally? Can crypto assist economically deprived nations? Hyper inflated currencies such as the Zimbabwean dollar?

Here's a great article about why consumer confidence is building in crypto.

I think this is particularly relevant in light of the recent trade war which is ongoing with the US and China. Let us know what you think  Cheesy
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
Plutus Bi-Monthly Report — Refining Trading (May 2/2)

Welcome back to our bi-monthly report, the market has seen some exciting growth over the last month but the team remain focused on building an exceptional finance application.

Pinned Announcements

- Access to features is available to team accounts and members of our Pilot Programme.
- The aim of the Pilot is to gather feedback from our community in order to provide an improved platform for the wider audience.
- Our site and a new app will be available to the wider public once the pilot ends, unveiling our new live features.

Development Update

Crypto Buy/Sell
A large section of the development resources has been dedicated to refining the crypto buy/sell and crypto-to-card top-up features to make available for our Pilot users — we have included expandable trading graphs according to time frame and integrated our 3rd party wallets into the web application also. Some components are currently undergoing rigorous regression testing so it’s as robust as possible upon public rollout.

Mobile App
The tech team is currently in the second round of testing our sign-up, KYC, and financial features to deliver in the next update of our mobile app. We have resolved some validation bugs on the input email field and auto-focus on ‘view pin’ functionality.

We’re also adding some CSS micro-animations into our application to strengthen the user experience. We strongly believe that design is more than a point of aesthetic, but an attribute that greatly elevates usability and customer satisfaction.

Marketing Update

Award Applications
The marketing team has been scheduling meetings and interviews with web media and relevant FinTech awards that would highlight Plutus’ stance as an innovative FinTech company whilst generating helpful press coverage of our services. The ongoing discussions with event organisers have been promising and we look forward to inviting you to our busy calendar of events planned for this summer and beyond.

Coverage
This week, Plutus featured in an article on Hacked.com called “The Rise of Cryptocurrency Mobile Banking” linked here. Having released our Plutus 2.0 Web Pilot in March and now approaching the release of our latest mobile app version — the community can expect plenty more reputable press coverage.

Discord Competition
Our new Discord channel has quickly become the centre of all Plutus related discussions and we are keen to grow this. At the beginning of June, our monthly Discord competition will commence and members of the channel who actively engage in conversations will be in with a chance of winning various high-quality Plutus branded prizes — the first prize being a premium VR headset. Join us on Discord here.

Plutus Card Packaging and Mailer
The card design and how it’s packaged/delivered to you is very important to us as this is where the experience changes from digital to physical; it is important to us that we ensure convenience and a pleasant memory. The final concept is approved and it is now in the production pipeline to be delivered along with our cards to you in time.

Warning

Please remember to check the URL for phishing scams. We have recently been notified of a domain using the Plutus brand name to steal funds. We will never ask our users to send funds to any wallet or account, this is the only domain registered to our name — https://plutus.it

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —— — — — — —

Fact: Miners are rewarded in Bitcoin for verifying transactions. Every four years the Bitcoin reward they receive is cut by 50% — an event known as ‘the halvening’. This is Satoshi’s way of introducing new Bitcoin to the ecosystem whilst tackling inflation. The next halvening is almost exactly one year away (May 2020), Bitcoin rewards will drop from 12.5 BTC per block to 6.25 BTC. Here is a great website to track the process — here

The Plutus team is passionate about cryptocurrencies and we are keen to deliver an exceptional product that offers genuine unique value to the crypto ecosystem. We have worked off a lean budget and remain fully regulatory compliant to ensure our longevity in a highly volatile market.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —— — — — — —

Join us on Discord and read the full update on our Medium page.
Activity: 2
Been following Plutus for a while now. My question is, why should I choose Plutus over the new Coinbase card? Or Wirex for instance? I still hold PLU so will likely get the card but just wanted to hear your take on this.

Morning! Great question.

Why should I choose Plutus over the new Coinbase card? Or Wirex for instance?

The Coinbase card has notoriously high fees (2.5%) for their crypto conversion service (crypto to fiat). Additionally, both Wirex and Coinbase operate using a centralised system. They hold your crypto which, as we have seen recently with the Binance hack, does not always bode well for the typical user.

Plutus and the PlutusDEX operate on a decentralised system, meaning we never hold your cryptocurrency so you are always in control of your own funds.

Another aspect which makes Plutus a superior choice is our rebate system, which is operated via smart contract on the Ethereum blockchain. When users top up their Plutus Account, with fiat or crypto, they receive up to 3% cashback in our native rewards token, Pluton (PLU).

In the coming weeks we'll be releasing our fee schedule and preparing for a full public roll out of Plutus 2.0.

You can join us in our Discord channel to be the first to know when we roll out Plutus 2.0  Cheesy
Activity: 2
Been following Plutus for a while now. My question is, why should I choose Plutus over the new Coinbase card? Or Wirex for instance? I still hold PLU so will likely get the card but just wanted to hear your take on this.
Weekly update is today??

Hey BTCCoaster, the update won't be today but it's definitely coming this week.  Cheesy

As always, excited to share everything with yourself and the Plutus community!
Activity: 34

Hello David have you got news about announcements? When marketing, when launch?

Morning Doulon! Great to see you hear again  Cheesy

The bi-weekly update is coming this week, we'll be sharing it here in our thread so keep an eye out for that.

As for marketing and launch. The launch is right around the corner, think weeks rather than months. Some users already have Plutus Pilot Card in their hands and are about to move on to testing the next section of our functionality.

Full scale marketing will start around the time we launch. If we begin to aggressively market now then we will find that we will reap little benefit from it.

In the meantime though, the team are working on expanding our community, particularly our Discord channel. As well as getting the name of the Plutus brand out there in different ways.
Activity: 58
I thought bittrex is free sometimes.

I hope the marketing starts soon and the launch is really just a matter of weeks. So at the latest before June starts. Been hearing this ‘soon’ for ages now.
Good luck

Don't worry Doulon, we've got some awesome announcements coming over the next few weeks. Our bi-weekly update will be released this week too, so keep an eye out for that.

If you'd like to get a bit more involved, then join our community over on Discord! Don't worry if you don't though - we post all major updates on BitcoinTalk, as well as our other social media pages  Cheesy

Hello David have you got news about announcements? When marketing, when launch?
Yes I think we will see more and I cannot believe Binance even toyed with the idea of a BTC rollback - sure that is impossible??

I'm certain we will, Decentralites. As crypto becomes more and more mainstream, more attention is drawn to individuals and exchanges which hold massive sums of crypto. This is why, I believe, users are going to start to turn to decentralised exchanges and services like Plutus and the PlutusDEX.

Regarding the rollback - agreed. The blockchain is supposed to be an immutable ledger. Not something which can be changed at will just because a very large mistake was made.
Yes I think we will see more and I cannot believe Binance even toyed with the idea of a BTC rollback - sure that is impossible??
Pages:
Jump to: