Pages:
Author

Topic: [PLU] PLUTON — (Spend PLU at 40 million merchants and online — DOWNLOAD APP) - page 14. (Read 97531 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 0
From your update

'Card Production
Our physical Plutus Debit Cards are in production right now and we expect a final delivery date from the manufacturers anytime now. We can then phase out our pilot programme test cards with the real thing — shipping to both UK and EEA users in planned stages.'

Does this mean you will share some images of the card with us soon??

You can see the finalised card design on the landing page of our website  Cheesy

Come and join us on our Discord server, if you haven't already, where we're having a vote on which sticker design should be included to come along as a little extra when a user receives their Plutus Debit Card!
Activity: 34
From your update

'Card Production
Our physical Plutus Debit Cards are in production right now and we expect a final delivery date from the manufacturers anytime now. We can then phase out our pilot programme test cards with the real thing — shipping to both UK and EEA users in planned stages.'

Does this mean you will share some images of the card with us soon??
Pilot Card Update

We've had a little shake up on the pilot card update front. Our testers are likely to receive access to our mobile application first, prior to the PlutusDEX, which will follow very shortly after.

We're happy to say that this will not impact our estimated public roll out time. Plutus 2.0 is closer than ever  Cheesy
Activity: 383
Merit: 100

Plutus Bi-Monthly Report — Micro-Animations (Jun 2/2)

Welcome back to our bi-monthly report, progress at Plutus is coming along nicely and the team are keen to unveil all their hard work.

Pinned Announcements

- Access to features is available to team accounts and members of our Pilot Programme.
- The aim of the Pilot is to gather feedback from our community in order to provide an improved platform for the wider audience.
- Our site and a new app will be available to the wider public once the pilot ends, unveiling our new live features.

Development Update

Mobile App Progress
The core features of our mobile app are operational, and we will be sharing the minimum viable product (MVP) with our test card users for feedback and functional testing very soon. We are currently awaiting some high-end micro-animations for the mobile app to heighten the user experience. We are using Lottie by Airbnb, a well-known animation tool that exports files in JSON format and renders them natively on various device types.

Approaching Pilot Rollout
With the MVP — users will be able to log in, view their balances, transfer fiat, view transactions, perform all card activities (freeze, unfreeze, etc.), and log out. Other features will be rolled out incrementally in line with our sprint schedule. We will also be releasing our crypto DEX to pilot users shortly for rigorous testing. Please keep an eye out on our Discord channel for further updates regarding release windows.

Marketing Update

Card Mailer
With the Plutus Debit Cards and packaging in production, the team has been sourcing a luxury mailer to send our product in. The team has been looking at various high-quality padded parcels that protect our product whilst meeting our strict brand requirements (dimensions, texture, colour, etc.). We have identified a slick mailer that houses the packaging snuggly and we are finalising a bulk purchase. A great deal of thought has been placed on every imaginable element to make your unboxing experience a pleasure.

Infographics
The marketing team has begun creating a series of interesting infographics to educate our user base and highlight some of the benefits of using Plutus. The mini-series will include a number of topical facts for all types of enthusiasts (from the newbies to the veterans).

Pluton Rewards
The team has established a potential rewards partner and we are well into discussions with them over the possible rewards to offer our users. However, in order to ensure the greatest benefits to our valued community, we are continuing to research alternative 3rd party reward partners that can provide you with the best possible incentives.

General Update

Card Production
Our physical Plutus Debit Cards are in production right now and we expect a final delivery date from the manufacturers anytime now. We can then phase out our pilot programme test cards with the real thing — shipping to both UK and EEA users in planned stages.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —— — — — — —

Fact: Mining machines used to validate cryptocurrency transactions consume an incredible amount of energy. According to Digiconomist, Bitcoin consumes more electricity than Switzerland, and a single transaction uses enough electricity to power 17.2 U.S. households for a day.

*Figures are an aggregate of Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash*

Despite these shocking statistics, a study from CoinShare released this month estimates that 74.1% of Bitcoin mining is powered by renewable energy; helping to ensure the long-term sustainability of the world’s first and largest cryptocurrency.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —— — — — — —

Join us on Discord and read the full update on our Medium page.

Estimated date for the update? Fee schedule in it?

It's due for this week, so Friday at the latest. Not too long to wait now  Cheesy The fee schedule is yet to be finalised, though I'm assured it will be very competitive
Activity: 10
Love the discussion guys  Cheesy

We aim to provide our services to those who are crypto pros and those new to the industry!

Our bi-weekly update is coming this week  Cool

Estimated date for the update? Fee schedule in it?
Hoping this week's update is another good 1!

We always try to deliver, Decentralites  Cheesy Always happy to share our updates with you guys!
Activity: 24
Hoping this week's update is another good 1!
Love the discussion guys  Cheesy

We aim to provide our services to those who are crypto pros and those new to the industry!

Our bi-weekly update is coming this week  Cool
Activity: 34
I think most products or projects in the crypto sphere definitely benefit massively from an active community - however big or small  Cheesy
I think such projects as this should win the demand in the crypto world, after all, everyone has debit cards and it will be interesting to use the project

Yes, I think so too. This is a more consumer focused product. Many products in the crypto space are very technical and offer little benefit for the typical man on the street.
I think such projects as this should win the demand in the crypto world, after all, everyone has debit cards and it will be interesting to use the project

Thanks for the kind words, babos8383. We'd love to have you on board when the upcoming public roll out swings around  Cheesy

You're right, everyone has debit cards and we're just working on integrating cryptocurrencies with them in a secure and decentralised fashion.
Having a means to exchange or convert cryptocurrency to fiat is a very welcomed development.

We think so too, mayukus4life, which is why the team are so dedicated when it comes to developing this next level financial application!

When will such service get to Nigeria because this is where I reside presently.

The team are working hard on the upcoming roll out of Plutus 2.0 to the UK and EEA. Although we have no official dates to roll out beyond that, the Plutus project has always been one with global ambitions so you may very well see us in Nigeria sometime in the future  Cheesy

With lesser charges and smooth operation more people will embrace cryptocurrency, it’s a sure way of investment and also Plutus creating an ecosystem where cryptocurrencies can easily be converted to fiat (normal money like USD, EURO) through its debit card is awesome. This is truly a clear way of bringing cryptocurrencies to the spotlight.

Totally agree - our goal is to bridge the gap between crypto user and fiat merchant. This way our users can access the true value of their cryptocurrencies without having to wait for mass adoption. Plus, they get some sweet rewards in the process!

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
I think most products or projects in the crypto sphere definitely benefit massively from an active community - however big or small  Cheesy
Activity: 277
Merit: 1
Having a means to exchange or convert cryptocurrency to fiat is a very welcomed development. When will such service get to Nigeria because this is where I reside presently. With lesser charges and smooth operation more people will embrace cryptocurrency, it’s a sure way of investment and also Plutus creating an ecosystem where cryptocurrencies can easily be converted to fiat (normal money like USD, EURO) through its debit card is awesome. This is truly a clear way of bringing cryptocurrencies to the spotlight.
Activity: 10
Decentralised exchanging of crypto for fiat on the go while travelling would be really cool
I think Plutus would be an awesome tool for travel - especially for those who hold crypto and wish to spend it as they please  Cheesy
Ok that's good to know. Hopefully Plutus hits the globe soon, would be great for crypto travel
How was it possible to be in the pilot scheme? Any plans for US launch yet?

Hey Decentralites! We reached out to the most active members of our community who had previously used Plutus 1.0 and had passed KYC.  Cheesy

Regarding a US launch, there is nothing in the works as of yet. However, Plutus has always had global ambitions so if you're based in the US, or anywhere outside the UK/EEA, keep an eye out as you may well find our services there before you know it!  Grin
How was it possible to be in the pilot scheme? Any plans for US launch yet?
Coinbase has launched their card in some Europe countries now, yet I don't see them having much of a community. I am avoiding it in the meantime because: extortionate fees and extremely centralised. Hopefully Plutus soon   Embarrassed

Sure, I think their fees for exchanging crypto to fiat are pretty high at ~ 2.5%. I can't say I've seen much of a Coinbase community either. 

Not to worry though, your Plutus Debit Card will be in your wallet before long, DEX-Champion. Our exchange is decentralised, too!  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: