Pages:
Author

Topic: [PLU] PLUTON — (Spend PLU at 40 million merchants and online — DOWNLOAD APP) - page 15. (Read 97531 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Coinbase has launched their card in some Europe countries now, yet I don't see them having much of a community. I am avoiding it in the meantime because: extortionate fees and extremely centralised. Hopefully Plutus soon   Embarrassed
Activity: 187
I think most products or projects in the crypto sphere definitely benefit massively from an active community - however big or small  Cheesy
Activity: 34
Community is almost as important as the product itself

Depends on what the product is i think!

For sure! Without the dedicated community rallying behind BTC and ETH back in the day, we wouldn't be where we are today  Grin
Activity: 24
The Importance of Community in Crypto

Hey all! Here's a little article I wrote up about community within the cryptocurrency industry.

What do you guys think the role of a community is within a project these days? There's no doubt in my mind a solid community provides immeasurable benefits to any project. Let us know what you think in the thread  Cheesy

Come along and join our community on Discord!
Thanks for the update. Hopefully it closes soon and i can get a plutus credit card  Shocked
Pilot Card Update

Our pilot testing scheme is well underway!

I'm happy to say that, currently, we're bugless! The development team have resolved every bug which has been reported by our testers so far.

The next phase is crypto functionality. In a short while our pilot card testers will have access to the PlutusDEX and will be able to top up their card using their crypto funds  Cheesy

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

Plutus Bi-Monthly Report — Card Production (Jun 1/2)

Welcome back to our bi-monthly report, the team has made some great progress in recent weeks and hit several internal milestones.

Pinned Announcements

- Access to features is available to team accounts and members of our Pilot Programme.
- The aim of the Pilot is to gather feedback from our community in order to provide an improved platform for the wider audience.
- Our site and a new app will be available to the wider public once the pilot ends, unveiling our new live features.

Development Update

Crypto Buy/Sell
The tech team demonstrated the new and improved PlutusDEX internally last week and it received overwhelmingly positive responses. We have designed an incredibly intuitive trading platform with a slick frontend interface that even technical newbies will be able to use.

We are currently testing the crypto buy/sell feature internally and we will shortly be rolling it out to our pilot programme users. The team are excited to reveal the progress that’s been made.

Marketing Update

Award Nominations
Plutus has received two nominations for the PayTech Awards 2019, which strengthens our position as a truly innovative brand within the finance sector. Nominations include ‘Best Consumer Payments Initiative’ and ‘Top Paytech Innovation’. You can view the rest of the categories and nominations here. The results will be announced on July 5th.

Press Announcement Schedule
The marketing team has put together a schedule of potential press announcements to release over the coming weeks and first drafts of several announcements have already been written up. With the product quickly coming together, the team can begin to unveil partnerships, new features, marketing and more.

USP’s
The marketing team has been evaluating our messaging in order to clarify our unique selling proposition (USP). We have identified several features that are yet to be achieved by anyone else and we aim to engrain these in the minds of consumers. Most prominently, that Plutus is the most secure crypto finance app in the world.

Discord Rewards
Our Discord channel has quickly become the central hub for all Plutus related discussions. We have ordered and received several Plutus-branded prizes to give away to active members of our Discord community at the end of each month. Our first winner was announced this week, join us here and engage in conversations for a chance to win.

General Update

Card Production & Packaging
The Plutus Debit Cards are officially in production! All elements have been confirmed (design, layout, weight, etc.) and we are now awaiting the manufacturers to deliver. The card packaging and mailer have also been finalised and the team are now negotiating prices before entering development.

PLU Rewards
The team has been discussing ways to add further utility to PLU so users can get the most out of their earned rewards. After considering all eventualities including costs, longevity, PLU price, scalability and more, the team identified an appropriate solution. The team are in discussions with a 3rd party rewards partner and we are preparing for front-end integration; the backend functionality of our Rebate Programme is ready.

Enhanced Due Diligence
Plutus is in the planning phase of implementing an enhanced due diligence process where applicable, such as dealing with Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs). Our long-term plan is to automate the process as much as possible and ensure its user-friendly as well as highly secure. We have the procedures in place but upgrading the system to combine automated processes and manual oversight will offer the best user experience from a compliance perspective.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —— — — — — —

Fact: Less than 3% of Bitcoin addresses contain one Bitcoin or more — the percentage of Bitcoin users may be slightly higher as the figure doesn’t take into account those who leave their crypto-assets on centralised exchanges. The richest Bitcoin address in the world is owned by Bittrex exchange and contains 120,000+ BTC. You can find out more on the distribution of Bitcoin here.

Centralised exchanges are prone to hacks as they pool user funds and act as a honeypot for cyber-attackers. We have integrated a decentralised exchange into our finance app to avoid the possibility of malicious activity.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —— — — — — —

Join us on Discord and read the full update on our Medium page.
Yep! We're proud to be alongside some great companies in the FinTech industry!
I am discussing a similar topic on another thread at the moment. I am hoping we see a new ATH by mid 2020 latest

Due to the volatility of the markets, I think it's difficult to say what we'll see in the future. However, with Plutus you'll be able to spend those assets regardless of their immediate value  Cheesy

Plutus at the PayTech Awards

We're proud to announce that we've been shortlisted under two categories in the 2019 PayTech Awards!

Nominations include ‘Best Consumer Payments Initiative’ and ‘Top Paytech Innovation’. We’re honoured to be competing alongside innovative FinTech companies such as TandemBank and Curve. We look forward to hearing the results at the prestigious awards ceremony on July 5th.

Find out more here
I am discussing a similar topic on another thread at the moment. I am hoping we see a new ATH by mid 2020 latest
Article - The Return of the Bitcoin Bulls

Another great piece from our Social Media and Content Marketer, Marcus, on the return of the Bitcoin Bulls

What do you think are some of the core reasons behind this uptick in the industry?
Thanks! So I need to pass kyc and order a card before using the exchange?

That's right - all our users will be able to order a Plutus Debit Card and will be required to pass KYC in order to protect themselves, and others, from fraud  Cheesy

When you create an account you'll get access to our full range of services! Including use of the Plutus Debit Card, access to our decentralised exchange, and some of the benefits of our rebate systems  Cheesy

Thanks! So I need to pass kyc and order a card before using the exchange?
Looking forward to the decentralised nature of it. What is needed for KYC? I use other decentralised exchanges without passing KYC.

As we offer more than just an exchange service, our users are required to pass KYC in order for us to be 100% compliant with national, and international, AML regulations.

In order to pass KYC our users will need to provide details such as:

- Name and address
- Supporting document image
- 'Selfie'

We treat all of our user data in the most secure manner possible. Our KYC checks are ran by a market leading, trusted third party in the industry.
Looking forward to the decentralised nature of it. What is needed for KYC? I use other decentralised exchanges without passing KYC.
Vertical is a little different - like it! Very blue.

We think so too, Decentralites. Hope to see you ordering a card come our public roll out  Cheesy

I think it would look awesome in a wallet, and when paying!
Activity: 24
Vertical is a little different - like it! Very blue.
Agreed, BTCCoaster, metal cards do look awesome! It's been something the team have discussed in the past, you might well see them become an addition to Plutus in the future as the company grows  Cheesy

I think the Plutus card design is great, it took the team a little while to find just the right colour but I think they've done an amazing job! It really stands out, and helps the logo 'pop'.
Pages:
Jump to: