Pages:
Author

Topic: [PLU] PLUTON — (Spend PLU at 40 million merchants and online — DOWNLOAD APP) - page 18. (Read 97531 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 0
Discussion - Binance Hack

As we've often said here at Plutus - your funds are not truly yours unless you have full control over your private key.

In the light of the recent Binance hack, in which more than 7000 BTCs ($40m) were stolen via a malicious attack, we'd like to highlight the importance of security within the cryptocurrency world.

The decentralised nature of Plutus means that we never hold your cryptocurrencies. This means that they're never at risk from a malicious attack.

What do you guys think? Is the Binance hack comparable to Mt Gox? Will we see more of these in the future? I'm certain we will.
Activity: 34
Will Plutus be adding more tokens and currencies eg XRP, ADA and others?

Hey BTCCoaster, from a technical standpoint - I've been assured it would be relatively straight forward to include the addition of other ERC-20 tokens. Thought it wouldn't be as straight forward, I'm sure it would be possible to implement other cryptocurrencies such as XRP and ADA etc.

However, the team are focused on making sure that the systems we have in place right now are fully functional and operate effectively before adding new tokens. Certainly not something to rule out entirely!  Cheesy

Ok thank you hopefully we will see token range expand and include some others!

Hey BTCCoaster, from a technical standpoint - I've been assured it would be relatively straight forward to include the addition of other ERC-20 tokens. Thought it wouldn't be as straight forward, I'm sure it would be possible to implement other cryptocurrencies such as XRP and ADA etc.

However, the team are focused on making sure that the systems we have in place right now are fully functional and operate effectively before adding new tokens. Certainly not something to rule out entirely!  Cheesy

I'd like to know which ones.Give a link to your website.I still can't find him for some reason.

Our website

Unfortunately, as we're still in the final phase of the application process, we can't share that information. The team are planning an announcement in the coming weeks which will span all of our social media pages, our Discord channel, and here on our BitcoinTalk thread  Cheesy

The update will contain all relevant information - super excited to share it with everyone!
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
Does the debit card already works? If so, please tell me if it works in Belarus or no.

Hey Rippar, the Plutus Card is currently in the pilot phase so there's a limited number of users who have their hands on it. However, I'm happy to report that it's working incredibly well! The dev team have squashed the vast majority of the bugs which were identified at the beginning, now we're rolling out additional functionality to the testers before we roll out to the public in the coming weeks   Cheesy

I'm sad to say that Plutus won't operate in Belarus when we roll our services out to the public. We do have big goals though so, although we're not in Belarus yet, doesn't mean we won't be in the future.

You can follow us on social media here, where you'll be the first to know if and when we do roll out to Belarus.

It is also very important to get the license of the card provider like MasterCard. Do you have such license?

Hey Rippar, we're happy to say that we are partnered with a major card provider, our application is in the final stages and we'll be announcing some more super exciting details in the coming weeks.

We'll include the announcement in this BitcoinTalk thread if this is your go to place for Plutus updates, so keep an eye!  Cheesy
I'd like to know which ones.Give a link to your website.I still can't find him for some reason.
Does the debit card already works? If so, please tell me if it works in Belarus or no.

Hey Rippar, the Plutus Card is currently in the pilot phase so there's a limited number of users who have their hands on it. However, I'm happy to report that it's working incredibly well! The dev team have squashed the vast majority of the bugs which were identified at the beginning, now we're rolling out additional functionality to the testers before we roll out to the public in the coming weeks   Cheesy

I'm sad to say that Plutus won't operate in Belarus when we roll our services out to the public. We do have big goals though so, although we're not in Belarus yet, doesn't mean we won't be in the future.

You can follow us on social media here, where you'll be the first to know if and when we do roll out to Belarus.

It is also very important to get the license of the card provider like MasterCard. Do you have such license?

Hey Rippar, we're happy to say that we are partnered with a major card provider, our application is in the final stages and we'll be announcing some more super exciting details in the coming weeks.

We'll include the announcement in this BitcoinTalk thread if this is your go to place for Plutus updates, so keep an eye!  Cheesy
Activity: 602
Merit: 105

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

Plutus Bi-Monthly Report — Crypto Flows (May 1/2)

Welcome back to our bi-monthly report, we hope everyone enjoyed the Easter break and overindulged in their favourite foods. The Plutus team relished the lengthy weekend and have now rapidly returned to work mode to deliver on the next stages of Plutus.

Pinned Announcements

- Access to features is available to team accounts and members of our Pilot Programme.
- The aim of the Pilot is to gather feedback from our community in order to provide an improved platform for the wider audience.
- Our site and a new app will be available to the wider public once the pilot ends, unveiling our new live features.

Development Update

Bug Fixes & Improvements
As always, the tech team has been fixing multiple bugs for an improved user experience, especially relating to the synchronisation of data between us and our banking partners. Alongside this, the team has made additional improvements on session management and general user-interface fixes.

Wallet Integration
The tech team has also been upgrading the crypto flows of our application. This includes the cryptocurrency dashboard and integration of a well-known 3rd party decentralised wallet provider. The aim is to integrate them into a familiar mobile-banking style user interface with incredibly simple functionality to encourage everyday shoppers into the crypto ecosystem.

Marketing Update

Investigating Additional Perks
Pluton will be redeemable for additional services offered by Plutus and exchangeable for regular fiat. The marketing team has been investigating potential partners that can add additional value to our loyalty programme. We are proud to be introducing one of the best loyalty rewards systems on the market and we will continue to identify perks that improve your shopping experience.

Discord
We have implemented our new Discord levels system, AmariBot. By engaging in conversations and actively participating in our Discord channel, you can earn experience points (XP), level up, and rise through the ranks. We hope this encourages more discussions and a stronger Plutus community. In the future, we will be rewarding active members with cool Plutus swag. If you are yet to join our new Discord channel then take a look here and join in.

Influencers
The marketing team has conducted a cost-benefit analysis of potential influencers and we are now reaching out to a select few YouTubers to review our project. After trialling a video we will determine the best course of action with our YouTube influencer campaign.

Networking
The marketing department has started attending cryptocurrency meet-ups once a week in order to meet reputable members of the crypto ecosystem, improve our presence, and build a network of enthusiasts for our very own Plutus meet-ups planned this Summer.

Card Design
The designers have been finalising the Pantone colour of our Plutus Debit Card — finding a true match to our custom new electric blue colour palette has been challenging due to the different print materials available but we look forward to sharing the final outcome.

General Update

Validation System
The team are building system validation to ensure only one account can be permitted per user (as dictated by financial rules and compliance). The back-end team is building sensible identity and validation checks.

Test Cards
All of the designated test cards have been successfully activated and trialled. The majority of the bugs have been found and resolved leading to a much more polished user experience. The banking dashboard is functional and we are now focusing on crypto top-ups and the crypto buy/sell user experience, optimising for speed of trade execution whilst minimising spread.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —— — — — — —

Fact: Our company name, Plutus, originated from the god of wealth. In Greek mythology, Plutus was blinded from an early age so he would give his gifts to people without any prejudices.

We have removed our exchange fees to break down barriers between crypto and fiat, and to encourage the free movement of money. Our upcoming release will offer a tiered subscription model with a free version available so anyone can enjoy our services.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —— — — — — —

Join us on Discord and read the full update on our Medium page.
Ok no problem. I will wait for the full release - hopefully soon.

Not too much longer to wait now, BTCCoaster. We'll be posting our bi-weekly update to BitcoinTalk soon, so keep an eye out for that  Cheesy
Ok no problem. I will wait for the full release - hopefully soon.

Activity: 602
Merit: 105
If I was in ICO can I join pilot scheme?? I'm getting back into crypto now (despite my losses haha)

Unfortunately, BTCCoaster, all of our pilot scheme positions are full.

Not to worry though, you've not got too much longer to wait until you, and the rest of the public (UK & EEA) ,have full access to all of our services.

You'll be treating yourself to a beer with a Plutus card before long!   Cheesy

If I was in ICO can I join pilot scheme?? I'm getting back into crypto now (despite my losses haha)
Just joining the thread as I checked my ETH address and seen I have PLU left from years ago!!

When can I use dex?

As for p2p networks - yeah, they're great for security but do users have to forego usability in exchange

Hey BTCCoaster - we're happy to have you involved with Plutus  Cheesy

Plutus services are currently only accessible to users who have been green lighted for our Plutus Pilot Card scheme. This scheme is limited to a small number of users who are tasked with testing our upcoming products - ensuring that when we launch to the public there are as few bugs as possible.

We're happy to say that you should have access to the whole range of Plutus services in the coming weeks  Grin

I'm not sure if users necessarily have to forego a great UX when using P2P exchanges and services. At Plutus, we're aiming to deliver an incredibly secure decentralised exchange which is paired with an equally incredible user experience. As well as our decentralised exchange, we're excited to offer a number of other features - such as the upcoming Plutus Card which will allow you to convert your crypto instantly and then send your fiat at any brick and store merchant with a POS terminal.

Excited to hear your feedback!

When you get your hands on our services, we'd love to hear your feedback over on our Plutus Discord server here. In the meantime - we'd love to have you join and become a part of the Plutus Community  Cheesy
Just joining the thread as I checked my ETH address and seen I have PLU left from years ago!!

When can I use dex?

As for p2p networks - yeah, they're great for security but do users have to forego usability in exchange
Discussion - Benefits of Peer to Peer Payment Networks

I’m sure everyone here knows the risks of keeping your crypto assets in an exchange. With Plutus, you don’t need to - our PlutusDEX is a decentralised exchange operating on a peer to peer system meaning that you have complete control over your funds at all times.

If you’d like to know a little more about the benefits of peer to peer payment networks, we’ve got an article here.

To me, one of the most important aspects in cryptocurrency is security. What do you think?

Activity: 58
I thought bittrex is free sometimes.

I hope the marketing starts soon and the launch is really just a matter of weeks. So at the latest before June starts. Been hearing this ‘soon’ for ages now.
Good luck

Don't worry Doulon, we've got some awesome announcements coming over the next few weeks. Our bi-weekly update will be released this week too, so keep an eye out for that.

If you'd like to get a bit more involved, then join our community over on Discord! Don't worry if you don't though - we post all major updates on BitcoinTalk, as well as our other social media pages  Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: