Pages:
Author

Topic: [PLU] PLUTON — (Spend PLU at 40 million merchants and online — DOWNLOAD APP) - page 68. (Read 97531 times)

Activity: 517
Merit: 250
Always stay tune on this thread and slack to get news update!
Good Luck Gues Wink
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Why this project is not opensource? Is it scam?

No it's actually a CLAM.

News about when exchange?

You can be assured, that the secure and trusted exchange YOBIT  will be carrying your precious PLUTON's   Kiss
Activity: 364
Why this project is not opensource? Is it scam?
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
News about when exchange?

Currently we are still finishing distribution and can not provide updates on when third party services will choose to add PLU, as we have no control over this.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Activity: 661
1 bitcoin purchase from crowd sale bought approximately 570 Plutons.

Im holding these things until I want to retire... hopefully by 30 y/o.    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Activity: 362
Wow im late on one more good crowdsale, need to quit my job Smiley

when is coin lunch?
Activity: 756
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
I can see Plutons as the new paypal but it needs to get into the business of online shopping too. i didn't bought at the ICO, im thinking buying the tokens at market open? When will the market open? Thank you.
A detailed update will be issued within the week, filled with new information and developments.
Thank you for your support and patience!
Activity: 1008
@PLUTUSit...Are you on the team of PLUTUS?

Yes it is the real team behind this account.
Activity: 612
@PLUTUSit...Are you on the team of PLUTUS?
Activity: 1022
Can i withdraw my Plutons to any exchange?
Activity: 432
Bitrated user: Foex.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
How much was collected in ico?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I am in plutus ico,and can i not enter a valid Ethereum Wallet until the pultus app is open.can I ?
and when the pultus app i can down and receive my plutus?
Please forgive my English is poor thanks
If you make a payment using plutons in the App will you still get a 1-3% refund on your purchase?? That would be an attractive reason to buy $PLU.

No rebate is emitted when making payments using Plutons, but they can be used with no fees attached and transactions are instant.

So Plutus will only work with Android phones right? Why is there an iPhone on the first page showing how the app functions then?
I would call this almost deception, if I hadn't read the FAQs I would have been under the impression that it will be released for iPhone as well.

I almost invested, but it makes little sense as an iOS user I guess.

Correct, Plutus will only be supported on Android devices at launch. If you are referring to the image of a smart phone on the front page of our website, rest assured that it is just a sketch of a generic smartphone, and not an iPhone in particular.
Plutus support on iOS devices will not be possible until Apple makes their NFC API public so developers can access it. You can read an article on the topic here
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
If you make a payment using plutons in the App will you still get a 1-3% refund on your purchase?? That would be an attractive reason to buy $PLU.
I love the idea of plutons, would it allow more currencies to pay in the future? Or it will always be GBP, EUR and USD only? Also, is there a way to use pluton payment concept in online shopping? or just NFC? Thanks.

Plutus will support more currencies later down the road, after the app launches. Currently only NFC payments are supported, but we are looking into adding more services after launch.
Pages:
Jump to: