Pages:
Author

Topic: [PLU] PLUTON — (Spend PLU at 40 million merchants and online — DOWNLOAD APP) - page 72. (Read 97531 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Why did you change the time it was supposed to end?
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
You guys are doing a great job. Also the site looks awesome!

Looking forward to use the app
Cool. $630K equivalent already raised in ICO. 24 hours to go!

When will investor get to see how many tokens their investment is worth? And when is distribution?

The final amount of Plutons you will receive at the end of the sale is calculated once the sale is completed. Distribution process will begin after the crowd sale has completed.

You can try this useful calculator to make estimations: https://getplutons.plutus.it/longevity-calculator

When will investor get to see how many tokens their investment is worth? And when is distribution?

The final amount of Plutons you will receive at the end of the sale is calculated once the sale is completed. Distribution process will begin after the crowd sale has completed.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Do not offer the coin right away for trading, it will get dumped.  Keep it for a while and develop the project and later when it lists on exchanges it will have a higher value.

no way no dump!!! small ico time and no free tokens no big discount !!!= no dump!!
Is Pluton smartphone application already developed, or is it only planned to?

It is still in development, but you can see some live  field tests here

This ICO is ended or still running?

Yes, the crowd sale is running for another 23 hours.
Do not offer the coin right away for trading, it will get dumped.  Keep it for a while and develop the project and later when it lists on exchanges it will have a higher value.

As we mentioned, any decision regarding this topic is totally at the discretion of the 3rd party services. If there is user demand, they will notice.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.

Activity: 600
This ICO is ended or still running?
Activity: 600
Merit: 511
Is Pluton smartphone application already developed, or is it only planned to?
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
why the ico is still open? it was for 1 day only  Huh Huh Huh or maybe i am wrong  Smiley

when exchanges trading will start?? we need to wait for months?

We can not give a definitive date when trading on 3rd party services will begin. It is there decision to add PLU, but public demand for addition is a big influence.

i think you can hit trex even at day 1!!! you can contact  richie!!! for polo etc you will need more then a year i think but because is not a 30-60 days ico i am sure all investors will be happy with the price  Wink

Excellent and very impressive statistics for PLUTON. The project is very doable and it will get success I am sure.
why the ico is still open? it was for 1 day only  Huh Huh Huh or maybe i am wrong  Smiley

We can not give a definitive date when trading on 3rd party services will begin. It is there decision to add PLU, but public demand for addition is a big influence.

i think you can hit trex even at day 1!!! you can contact  richie!!! for polo etc you will need more then a year i think but because is not a 30-60 days ico i am sure all investors will be happy with the price  Wink

why the ico is still open? it was for 1 day only  Huh Huh Huh or maybe i am wrong  Smiley

" Utilizing the new NFC technology, Plutus aims to make physical Bitcoin and Ethereum payments as easy as tap and go "

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/plutus-bitcoin-ethereum-contactless-card/
Pages:
Jump to: