Pages:
Author

Topic: [PLU] PLUTON — (Spend PLU at 40 million merchants and online — DOWNLOAD APP) - page 69. (Read 97531 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
I love the idea of plutons, would it allow more currencies to pay in the future? Or it will always be GBP, EUR and USD only? Also, is there a way to use pluton payment concept in online shopping? or just NFC? Thanks.
Activity: 661
So Plutus will only work with Android phones right? Why is there an iPhone on the first page showing how the app functions then?
I would call this almost deception, if I hadn't read the FAQs I would have been under the impression that it will be released for iPhone as well.

I almost invested, but it makes little sense as an iOS user I guess.

Well, first off, android app dev is easier than iOS. If thats the only offering at first then I accept that as a quick win and proof of concept. They now raised $1 million to build the iOS app, and work on the marketing. I wouldnt let that one fact stop you from investing in such a promising project. But yeah crowdsale is over so there will be post fomo and h8.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8
So Plutus will only work with Android phones right? Why is there an iPhone on the first page showing how the app functions then?
I would call this almost deception, if I hadn't read the FAQs I would have been under the impression that it will be released for iPhone as well.

I almost invested, but it makes little sense as an iOS user I guess.
Activity: 383
Looking forward to the PLUTUS launch. Will there be any updates on when the tokens will be distributed. Any updates regarding exchanges?

Thanks for your support! When there are new updates, they will be posted here and in Slack. For now, please read out last update from 3 days ago regarding distribution - https://www.reddit.com/r/plutus/comments/4qstwp/postcrowdsale_updates_plutus_journey_continues/
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Bitrated user: Foex.
Looking forward to the PLUTUS launch. Will there be any updates on when the tokens will be distributed. Any updates regarding exchanges?
Just saw your skype message, thank you for kind reply. I am very excited to see this project ever moving forward, will discuss more on skype thank you again. Messages there were not showing up for some reason earlier. Smiley.
Also I want to ask how you will attract merchants to use and accept PLUTON?

When using the Plutus app to make purchases at merchants, they do not need to directly accept any cryptocurrency themselves. They only need to have a NFC enabled payment terminal. As long as they have this, you will be able to use the app at that location, and make a purchase using BTC, ETH or PLU. No direct merchant adoption needed!  Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 513
i think we cant trade it in exchanges
  The tokens must first be distributed before an exchange can accept. Yobit may put out some of their scummy Presale IOUs. I think that it is important to release the tokens before Yobit starts.

Pffff, I don't think this is popular enough on the Bitcointalk forum for yobit to start IOU trading and I have the feeling they don't really care for anything else. And if they do it anyway, the cat is out of the bag by now and almost everybody knows what to make of it. Let them, it's not going to change much.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Just saw your skype message, thank you for kind reply. I am very excited to see this project ever moving forward, will discuss more on skype thank you again. Messages there were not showing up for some reason earlier. Smiley.
Also I want to ask how you will attract merchants to use and accept PLUTON?
is plutons pos or pow ?

Neither, Plutons are digital rebate tokens that are emitted from a rebate contract when users make purchases on the Plutus app using Bitcoin or Ethereum.

We have released this useful longevity calculator which will illustrate how the rebate emission rate works, and how many more Plutons past the initial distribution will become available each year.
Activity: 227
Merit: 260
Activity: 374
@ PLUTUSit

1- dont do think we should have POS like 1% or 2% it would encourage
investor to hold for long times because our app would take time for adoption

2- we should have yuan for china with target somewhere 1/2 of rich investor

what you think of ?
to add these two it should increase the value of token when it launch on exchange
in turn made investor happy, holding. the new investor would coming. our market
cap would then jumps in multiple time, slowly we get populate.

goooood right?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Activity: 612
the price is roughly in the range of what ....?

Around 0.00177136 BTC or 1.22 USD based on the final ICO price...
Activity: 295
the price is roughly in the range of what ....?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
  The tokens must first be distributed before an exchange can accept. Yobit may put out some of their scummy Presale IOUs. I think that it is important to release the tokens before Yobit starts.
Activity: 196
Activity: 1022
Activity: 430
ICO is ended, Plutus App not released yet?

It is still in development, but you can see some live field tests here

Development Roadmap -

Oh i see..
I became interested in this project,
it looks like this project is managed with good planning and very detailed

Great jobs Dev!
Pages:
Jump to: