Pages:
Author

Topic: [PLU] PLUTON — (Spend PLU at 40 million merchants and online — DOWNLOAD APP) - page 71. (Read 97531 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
The crowd sale has completed. Thank you for everyone that participated.

A very good amount raised. Now let's see the how it will work and wait for progress of the project.
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
Yet no one is posting on this thread at all. I call bullshit!

There has been a lot of discussion outside of this thread for months. We encourage you to join our Slack or Telegram channels.
The crowd sale has completed. Thank you for everyone that participated.

Activity: 612
Merit: 500
So the crowdsale has finished or still running?

Yup, just checked now, finished..Around 1495 BTC has been raised, I guess..which comes to around 568.56 Plutons per 1 BTC
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Yet no one is posting on this thread at all. I call bullshit!
Nearly 1m USD in crypto with only 30 minutes to go!
Activity: 448
Why did you change the time it was supposed to end?

Nothing was changed - The crowd sale concludes in 17 hours.

That's a lie. I have been watching both this ico and the lir ico and the lir ico was set to finish before yours and now all of a sudden yours is ending sooner. Im no genius but I dont think that's possible to happen with time being the way it is.
You definitely changed the time to push it up. Maybe you thought no one would notice but I did.

https://medium.com/@PlutusIT/pluton-crowdsale-how-it-will-work-df3983bbde00#.3pltf2cp0

Sometimes I think legendary status means people have spent entirely too much time on this forum and they start seeing issues when there aren't any.
Will invest some Eth

Please read this important post about ETH transactions (Please consider adding GAS fee of at least 85000).

https://www.reddit.com/r/plutus/comments/4qisu6/pluton_crowdsale_less_than_24_hours_left_did_you/
Activity: 374
Sorry I was out all morning but just came back a little while ago and very impressed with the developments so far. This for sure is one serious project.  Smiley

head over to slack, more active there
somewhere 6 hrs left, 850k is extremely rare
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Sorry I was out all morning but just came back a little while ago and very impressed with the developments so far. This for sure is one serious project.  Smiley
One question, will the tokens be marketable outside of the PlutoDex?? Did any exchange show interest by now?

Several third-party services and exchanges have already been in touch with our team to add Plutons to their service at launch. However, due to the third-party nature of such implementations of decentralised technology, we do not yet have a 100% confirmation. Plutons being added by any other services or exchanges will be announced by their own communication channels and not Plutus.it.
Activity: 398
One question, will the tokens be marketable outside of the PlutoDex?? Did any exchange show interest by now?
Plutons - Earn a Reward When You Spend Bitcoin   Find out more information about Plutons and their unique use case here: https://plutus.it/blog/pluton-a-decentralised-reward-system-for-every-day-purchases

That's a lie. I have been watching both this ico and the lir ico and the lir ico was set to finish before yours and now all of a sudden yours is ending sooner. Im no genius but I dont think that's possible to happen with time being the way it is.
You definitely changed the time to push it up. Maybe you thought no one would notice but I did.

It was announced earlier in the month that the sale will end on the 30th June. https://medium.com/@PlutusIT/pluton-crowdsale-how-it-will-work-df3983bbde00#.3pltf2cp0
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Pages:
Jump to: