Pages:
Author

Topic: POLISH SEX INDUSTRY [PSI] | 696969 coins | 69% POS | MASTERNODE | Only POS | ICO - page 3. (Read 32394 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Xardasa - I do not like cheaters, and I will cut off the scammers. See BAN. Dev is doing a really nice job. And you shit you're doing. Where Grexit SWAM UNI? where PSI camera?

I have a nice screenshot of you saying that you were planning to make a webcam site for PSI... need to show it? Yes, i ban you from slack Cheesy
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Xardasa - I do not like cheaters, and I will cut off the scammers. See BAN. Dev is doing a really nice job. And you shit you're doing. Where Grexit SWAM UNI? where PSI camera?
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
Xardasim jesteście obaj żałośni Ty oraz Placebo. Na szczęście dzięki mnie zarówno PSI jak i GREXIT spadło nie mal do zera. I już się na całe szczęście nigdy nie podniesie. Dwaj nieudacznicy manipulanci i oszuści. Jak robisz człowieku monetę to rób to z głową a nie jak przedszkolak się zachowujesz. PSI sobie ICO zrobiłeś bez żadnego planu bez żadnej podpisanej umowy z siecią kamerek. Jak jesteś nieudacznikiem to nie zaczynaj w krypto bo źle skończysz.
I don't know any who is spreading FUD like You man... You are so negative. You got profit on PSI so go away and stop FUDing I still hold my PSI.
Xardasim jesteście obaj żałośni Ty oraz Placebo. Na szczęście dzięki mnie zarówno PSI jak i GREXIT spadło nie mal do zera. I już się na całe szczęście nigdy nie podniesie. Dwaj nieudacznicy manipulanci i oszuści. Jak robisz człowieku monetę to rób to z głową a nie jak przedszkolak się zachowujesz. PSI sobie ICO zrobiłeś bez żadnego planu bez żadnej podpisanej umowy z siecią kamerek. Jak jesteś nieudacznikiem to nie zaczynaj w krypto bo źle skończysz.
@Xardasim,

Is PSI dead? Maybe you can consider working with BAN? Both coins working together, talk about some ideas etc? The price of PSI is almost nothing, so please do some action, give some updates...
Sorry was of for few days...
Sure I can try to cooperate with BAN
legendary
Xardasim and Placebo = SCAM * 2

Are you again here? Did i not post prove enough!!! I even don't hold any PSI...ok, i have 1000 PSI... Morfeus2 please start sucking your dick.
Xardasim and Placebo = SCAM * 2
legendary
 @Xardasim,

Is PSI dead? Maybe you can consider working with BAN? Both coins working together, talk about some ideas etc? The price of PSI is almost nothing, so please do some action, give some updates...
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Canadian Miner, eh! (ヅ
Childishness performed Kamatezo  Tongue
Even comment to this I do not want.
Me neither... No sense to reply his posts anymore, he supports me, than he don't, than again he is supporting, than again he is fuding lol...

Sounds like he's trying to drive the price down so he can scoop some up cheap! Seen it many times before.. (ツ
Me neither... No sense to reply his posts anymore, he supports me, than he don't, than again he is supporting, than again he is fuding lol...
Activity: 238
Activity: 224
legendary
You cant just call something a scam and try to link it to other coins without some proof. The coin works and it's staking properly.
Nobody's been complaining until you just came along, so what the fuck do you know??

I am from Poland. DEV and its coins a scam. GREXIT and PSI is a fraud and SCAM

SCAM = XARDASIM = PLACEBO = GREXIT = UNI ( SWAP GREXIT ) = PSI = SCAM

This guy asked Xardasim to make a coin for him, check his thread, he was planning to take over CYC and Xardasim refused to work on his scam and now he is posting all this shit Cheesy
You cant just call something a scam and try to link it to other coins without some proof. The coin works and it's staking properly.
Nobody's been complaining until you just came along, so what the fuck do you know??

I am from Poland. DEV and its coins a scam. GREXIT and PSI is a fraud and SCAM

SCAM = XARDASIM = PLACEBO = GREXIT = UNI ( SWAP GREXIT ) = PSI = SCAM
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Canadian Miner, eh! (ヅ
PSI SCAM and GREXIT SCAM ! XARDASIM PLACEBO = SCAM
is this coin still going on Huh
Coin is still going on Wink

I think they droppd it after ico - as usual
Who dropped? Price is above the ICO
What is wrong with website ? I tried to check it out to see and it wouldn't load .
Loading well here
Activity: 392
TimSweat

What is wrong with website ? I tried to check it out to see and it wouldn't load .

Activity: 392
TimSweat
This coin still going ?
Pages:
Jump to: