Pages:
Author

Topic: POLISH SEX INDUSTRY [PSI] | 696969 coins | 69% POS | MASTERNODE | Only POS | ICO - page 5. (Read 32394 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
i will not doudt about you or your team if you prioritize the one that you started first..
there are no one stop you thats why you are keep doing this ..
Group? can you drop some name from tha group?
are this some kind of anonymous group?

... Interesting information. I am not sure if I like it, but then I let this coin pass, since it was a clear scam.

__
9/11 was an inside job, spread the word.
and until now they dont know when to stop
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/uni-private-coin-taking-over-grexit-swap-grexit-1186104

Motto of the day :
NO SHAME ! MORE PROFIT !
Activity: 335
i will not doudt about you or your team if you prioritize the one that you started first..

... Interesting information. I am not sure if I like it, but then I let this coin pass, since it was a clear scam.

__
9/11 was an inside job, spread the word.
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
Maybe the all the recent Bot devs can hire said Polish sex industry sluts with all the btc they've just made HAHA.
Unfortunately ICO failed a bit so there is no BTC from ICO for making things like that Wink
thats why you will just abandon this coin and will take over other coin ..
i see thats why PSI was being pump so hard in the past few days and placebo is the manipulator..
so you can dump your coin the high price
and now you will take over grexit and placebo almost all that coin..

you can look in the grexit thread there are some proof about it
it was in july 22 2015
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11966726
and recently he tell in the chat that he already hold all the coin..
and before making an announcement about the swap the coin was being pump from 4 sat to 500+
you can see in the trade history how the coin was pumped it was only take 24 hours

so i think that its better to not trust this dev anymore..
they will just pump  and dump all there coin and abandon..
and set another ICO or takeover again another coin..

And You think that Placebo always talking truth? Smiley
I'm not abandoned PSI and UNI will not be just pum/dump coin.
Anyway this is PSI thread, I've made group on slack with some other people and we are planning how we can promote PSI and where we can use it
We don't need here FUD
Activity: 1624
Maybe the all the recent Bot devs can hire said Polish sex industry sluts with all the btc they've just made HAHA.
Unfortunately ICO failed a bit so there is no BTC from ICO for making things like that Wink
i see thats why PSI was being pump so hard in the past few days and placebo is the manipulator..

it was in july 22 2015
and before making an announcement about the swap the coin was being pump from 4 sat to 500+
you can see in the trade history how the coin was pumped it was only take 24 hours

And You think that Placebo always talking truth? Smiley
I'm not abandoned PSI and UNI will not be just pum/dump coin.
Anyway this is PSI thread, I've made group on slack with some other people and we are planning how we can promote PSI and where we can use it
We don't need here FUD
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

it was in july 22 2015

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
legendary
btc69 is only a whitelabel of Bongacams. They provide you with a copy of their portal, you provide a domain and edit the colors/design and start promoting your site. Owner of the domain doesn't have any control about the girls, payment or something like this. Google will show you many more.
they already implement Bitcoin payment in there site so its not impossible for them to add other crypto..
if DEV will start for another site like that they will need a lot of time and budget..

I think dev is busy with some more projects....

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/uni-private-coin-taking-over-grexit-swap-grexit-1186104
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
btc69 is only a whitelabel of Bongacams. They provide you with a copy of their portal, you provide a domain and edit the colors/design and start promoting your site. Owner of the domain doesn't have any control about the girls, payment or something like this. Google will show you many more.
they already implement Bitcoin payment in there site so its not impossible for them to add other crypto..
if DEV will start for another site like that they will need a lot of time and budget..
Activity: 54
Merit: 0

So it is pure scam? PSI scam?
Of course not! Making realistic roadmap for PSI AlCryptoBundy told useful thing Smiley

create your own whitelabel. and allow payments psi, and turn them into BTC or usd  Cool

Doesn't work...

I don't see any connection between a webcam whitelabel and the altcoin PSI. Just wanted to point out that it doesn't help contacting the owner of the mentioned cam site. As there is no really successful adult coin, there is potential for a new coin and concept. But as far as I understand, PSI only wants to have a little slice of the whole cake.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Of course not! Making realistic roadmap for PSI AlCryptoBundy told useful thing Smiley

create your own whitelabel. and allow payments psi, and turn them into BTC or usd  Cool

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

This is not a scam. DEV is the actual person. PSI will be developed. PSI reluctance to sell it and flee from this thread.
legendary

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
60k buy order in 6200 sat even 42k coin exist  
i think this buy wall will be the start..
BUY BUY BUY Grin  Grin  Grin
Who have 42k ?

i think coin was distributed fairly
coin supply is only 42k

This coin can hit $10,000 if we have some news on the webcam stuff, and even a lot more, but lets see if it can hit $10,000 first or not.
there are some user here own some cam site
like btc69.net and xotika.tv
i think its a best idea if DEV contact one of that site..
like to have the cam site withdrawal and payment option for PSI..
i think if possible they will add it just by promoting there site

You know who is dev of those websides?

i do not know i just see them promoting those site here..
maybe you can contact them in the site or here in bitcointalk..

heres the owner of btc69 https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/brad-harrison-527332

heres the owner of xotika https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/xotikatv-489557

That is nice suggestion btc69 has so many beautiful girls with lot of daily visitors, if dev get succeed to add PSI there as payment processor than it would bring great attention and investors to this coin so i am also waiting to hear some good news about this addition.
Still waiting for reply, today I'll send another msg Wink
legendary
Activity: 1008
60k buy order in 6200 sat even 42k coin exist  
i think this buy wall will be the start..
BUY BUY BUY Grin  Grin  Grin
Who have 42k ?

i think coin was distributed fairly
coin supply is only 42k

This coin can hit $10,000 if we have some news on the webcam stuff, and even a lot more, but lets see if it can hit $10,000 first or not.
there are some user here own some cam site
like btc69.net and xotika.tv
i think its a best idea if DEV contact one of that site..
like to have the cam site withdrawal and payment option for PSI..
i think if possible they will add it just by promoting there site

You know who is dev of those websides?

i do not know i just see them promoting those site here..
maybe you can contact them in the site or here in bitcointalk..

heres the owner of btc69 https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/brad-harrison-527332

heres the owner of xotika https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/xotikatv-489557

That is nice suggestion btc69 has so many beautiful girls with lot of daily visitors, if dev get succeed to add PSI there as payment processor than it would bring great attention and investors to this coin so i am also waiting to hear some good news about this addition.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
How many people use this coin? How many masternode are there? Minimum how much PSI needed to stake?

http://107.191.46.251/richlist

Masternode 6969 PSI
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
How many people use this coin? How many masternode are there? Minimum how much PSI needed to stake?
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
The first 10 people who will give his address in threads bitcointalk PSI get me 10 PSI! TIME START!
yobbit
Pages:
Jump to: