Pages:
Author

Topic: POLISH SEX INDUSTRY [PSI] | 696969 coins | 69% POS | MASTERNODE | Only POS | ICO - page 4. (Read 32394 times)

Activity: 435
Merit: 250
I think they droppd it after ico - as usual
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
is this coin still going on Huh
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
PLACEBO a known cheater and manipulator. NOTE PSI. PLACEBO and his group have 80% of PSI. ARTIFICIAL pump. They earn. And you lose.

Yesterday I sold them my 12,000 PSI. Now they have 35,000 PSI. Over 80% of all PSI. WARNING. ALERT PSI.

What happened with the PSI MOON on Yobit? So you dumped your 12000 PSI when you were telling people to buy

or maybe it is because Xardasim REJECTED your scam project. CYC2 ,any comments on that?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/take-over-of-the-cyc-coin-the-new-coin-cyc-v2-fair-vivision-fair-plan-1188694
http://snag.gy/mCcjf.jpg

Yesterday I sold them their PSI. They now have 90% of the coins PSI http://snag.gy/J0uJo.jpg

PLACEBO a known cheater and manipulator. NOTE PSI. PLACEBO and his group have 80% of PSI. ARTIFICIAL pump. They earn. And you lose.

Yesterday I sold them my 12,000 PSI. Now they have 35,000 PSI. Over 80% of all PSI. WARNING. ALERT PSI.
legendary
PSI scam? Trading above the ICO, I'm still there trying to do something, You can always PM me, You can always talk with me...
Do something.
It would be nice if you at least update the OP with info about burned coins and actual supply as it no longer 696969 coins.
Low supply is the only thing that makes this coin attractive so far.

Indeed.... show the burned address on the first page... this is only a 42k coin, and give some updates on the webcam deals. This coin is soo cheap if with some nices it can double/tripple and even more.
Activity: 814
Merit: 1001
PSI scam? Trading above the ICO, I'm still there trying to do something, You can always PM me, You can always talk with me...
Do something.
It would be nice if you at least update the OP with info about burned coins and actual supply as it no longer 696969 coins.
Low supply is the only thing that makes this coin attractive so far.
Activity: 1624
Don't worry fellows. PSI won't be trade under the ICO!
legendary
Activity: 1036
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

PSI WILL BE OFFICIALLY TAKEN OVER BY COMMUNITY ON Sep 25

THANK YOU PREVIOUS DEV, WE APPRECIATE YOUR HARD WORK

NEW THREAD WILL BE ANNOUNCED TODAY

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe just kidding

legendary
No, it is still alive. But we should make ready for a takeover. I guess we need to fork it anytime soon.

Why do we need takeover? Did real owner abandon this coin? Did he say something about that?

He is on the GREXIT swap.... UNI coin
legendary
Activity: 1064
No, it is still alive. But we should make ready for a takeover. I guess we need to fork it anytime soon.

Why do we need takeover? Did real owner abandon this coin? Did he say something about that?
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
i will not doudt about you or your team if you prioritize the one that you started first..
there are no one stop you thats why you are keep doing this ..
Group? can you drop some name from tha group?
are this some kind of anonymous group?

... Interesting information. I am not sure if I like it, but then I let this coin pass, since it was a clear scam.

__
9/11 was an inside job, spread the word.
and until now they dont know when to stop
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/uni-private-coin-taking-over-grexit-swap-grexit-1186104

Motto of the day :
NO SHAME ! MORE PROFIT !

Welcome to cryptowold. People are shameless Cheesy PSI DEAD?

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I'm still there trying to do something

What are you trying to do?
Activity: 1624
legendary
i will not doudt about you or your team if you prioritize the one that you started first..

... Interesting information. I am not sure if I like it, but then I let this coin pass, since it was a clear scam.

__
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/uni-private-coin-taking-over-grexit-swap-grexit-1186104

Motto of the day :
NO SHAME ! MORE PROFIT !

And who say that people are shameless??? One of the nastiest and most shameless yobit and other scamy exchanges residents, Mr. Placebo Shameless

Scammy exchanges? Exchanges are only in for the money, there aren't any scammy exchanges, they are just shameless Cheesy

Scammy exchanges are those, which lists scam coins without hesitation, not thinking about reputation. And then they wash hands in innocence, saying: "We need money to cover our business!"

In other words, crypto exchanges are dependant on crypto scams and scammers exclusively!

Mean, very mean!!!

World just got to know about another real world scammer Martin Skhreli. How low the man ethics can be, when he tries to earn billions on people bad fate. This person is mentally sick much more than sickest AIDS patient.

No wonders, world goes to the end with large steps.

Placebo, I hope you'll get your lesson to learn hard. Be proud with yourself, while possible. Not for ever, anyway! You are Martin Skhreli bacterium size prototype.

And who is Martin Skhreli, i even don't know that guy... the scammers are the people behind BOT, GRID, DIBS, etc. The exchanges are just adding because people are asking and generating fees, so they don't care. Traders also don't care. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose.

One tip: Play with money that you can EFFORT to lose as in cryptoworld we all will be fucked by a REAL BIG scammer. Mtgox... Mintpal... this type of scammers. Not someone that say on the chat . XXX MOONING, XXX DUMPING. That is a opinion, that is why it is called a chatbox, to talk about coins etc.
legendary
Activity: 1288

__

Motto of the day :
NO SHAME ! MORE PROFIT !

And who say that people are shameless??? One of the nastiest and most shameless yobit and other scamy exchanges residents, Mr. Placebo Shameless

Scammy exchanges? Exchanges are only in for the money, there aren't any scammy exchanges, they are just shameless Cheesy

Scammy exchanges are those, which lists scam coins without hesitation, not thinking about reputation. And then they wash hands in innocence, saying: "We need money to cover our business!"

In other words, crypto exchanges are dependant on crypto scams and scammers exclusively!

Mean, very mean!!!

World just got to know about another real world scammer Martin Skhreli. How low the man ethics can be, when he tries to earn billions on people bad fate. This person is mentally sick much more than sickest AIDS patient physically.

No wonders, world goes to the end with large steps.

Placebo, I hope you'll get your lesson to learn hard. Be proud with yourself, while possible. Not for ever, anyway! You are Martin Skhreli bacterium size prototype.
legendary

__

Motto of the day :
NO SHAME ! MORE PROFIT !

legendary
Activity: 1288

__

Motto of the day :
NO SHAME ! MORE PROFIT !

legendary

__

Motto of the day :
NO SHAME ! MORE PROFIT !

Pages:
Jump to: