Pages:
Author

Topic: POLL [IOTA ]- ICO 2 -Do YOU want to buy IOTA at a reasonable price? OR BIG SCAM? - page 2. (Read 6677 times)

legendary
Activity: 888
Merit: 1000
Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.
I'm glad you you think so. Others with more in depth knowledge have said it is an over hyped conceptual nightmare that will grid to a halt under load of more than a few 100k users.

Let's wait and see.

But yes. I hold a little now. But not too much.

Well I won't go into technical details because I just don't know about it, but everything tells me Vitalik is a brilliant mind because I was reading his in-depth articles from Bitcoin Magazine from the start. My best guess is that it simply cannot be true - he was surely thinking of scalability, too.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
BTW

This is very interesting... How it is possible to write so many shit every day?

I think that you are very fat, ugly person which envy all world- Do you know why? May be you have not never sex in your bad smell life?

You are so fat that cannot move enough, that's why you are sitting on your fattest ass and just writing, envying and eating Grin

That is so funny.

One day at some crypto show or other we shall perhaps meet and you may compare our physical forms. I can assure you that you will be more than shocked and eat your words.

Let's wait and see Smiley

Although, no more off topic or you'll be deleted again. Diversion tactics not allowed. Just discuss the facts please regarding the ico.

What is your weight and tall by the way? I want to try worry

And be sure! your any bad words anywhere about OUR GREAT IOTA PROJECT will bring many pain on your fattest body)))

What do you think about kickboxing??? Would you like to test black belt??? Grin

Or may be you prefer to test your own shit? Do you think I'm joking???
Activity: 72
there are exactly 2 reasons why people want another ICO,

Greed and jealousy.

I think I speak for a lot of poeple inside the IOTA community when i say,
If the only reason why you want IOTA is because you want to sell them at profit
then we dont want you.

Oh really? then more investment into Iota through ico2 would please you? I  mean how can you not want more funds for the project?

Not sure i understand your point, please elaborate.

Do you mean the IOTA-devs should get more funding to help development?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
i think you will find a lot of people missed it due to not hearing about it. I missed ethereum but because I chose not to invest. I am not moaning about ethereum.

Choosing not to invest in Ethereum tells a lot about your expertise. That was single most promising project out there in last several years. There wasn't many brains needed to conclude Ethereum was very safe and profitable investment.

I'm glad you you think so. Others with more in depth knowledge have said it is an over hyped conceptual nightmare that will grid to a halt under load of more than a few 100k users.

Let's wait and see.

But yes. I hold a little now. But not too much.
legendary

Greed and jealousy.

then we dont want you.

Oh really? then more investment into Iota through ico2 would please you? I  mean how can you not want more funds for the project?
Activity: 95
BTW

This is very interesting... How it is possible to write so many shit every day?

I think that you are very fat, ugly person which envy all world- Do you know why? May be you have not never sex in your bad smell life?

You are so fat that cannot move enough, that's why you are sitting on your fattest ass and just writing, envying and eating Grin

That is so funny.

One day at some crypto show or other we shall perhaps meet and you may compare our physical forms. I can assure you that you will be more than shocked and eat your words.

Let's wait and see Smiley

Although, no more off topic or you'll be deleted again. Diversion tactics not allowed. Just discuss the facts please regarding the ico.

What is your weight and tall by the way? I want to try worry

And be sure! your any bad words anywhere about OUR GREAT IOTA PROJECT will bring many pain on your fattest body)))

What do you think about kickboxing??? Would you like to test black belt??? Grin

legendary
i think you will find a lot of people missed it due to not hearing about it. I missed ethereum but because I chose not to invest. I am not moaning about ethereum.

Choosing not to invest in Ethereum tells a lot about your expertise. That was single most promising project out there in last several years. There wasn't many brains needed to conclude Ethereum was very safe and profitable investment.
Activity: 72

Greed and jealousy.

then we dont want you.

legendary
No, please explain it to me.

Here's your case: You're accusing IOTA team for a scammy ICO behavior, but you give them another chance for redemption because actually you do believe in honesty of IOTA, but you're crying now you didn't notice it? Pathetic man, do a reality check, you have no evidence IOTA is a scam, no one has it by now. Your accusations are empty as empty can be.

Are you pretending to not get the point ?

The tech could be legit. The ICO was not legit. Get it now??

Read the OP concerning type1 and type 2 ICO/IPO scams then comment.

I don't need to believe in the personal honesty / dishonesty of individual devs. This is the point of crypto.

The dev should be forced to do the right thing to get any gains himself.

I love that your point is that the ICO was not legit cause you missed it.

Don't try again to divert. This is not just about 1 person. This is about the iota ico in general compared to other big ICO on here.

Any future postings constantly repeating the same things answered already 20x in the thread will have to be deleted. The personal butthurt, envy, sour grapes has been covered.

legendary

Here's your case: You're accusing IOTA team for a scammy ICO behavior, but you give them another chance for redemption because actually you do believe in honesty of IOTA, but you're crying now you didn't notice it? Pathetic man, do a reality check, you have no evidence IOTA is a scam, no one has it by now. Your accusations are empty as empty can be.

So you are deleting comments about the fact that there is NO 2nd ICO, and never will be. Ok, you are cute. Go ahead and invest some more in Beecoin instead.

No I'm deleting your comments because you are not keeping to topic. Keep to topic and you'll be fine. If you want to compare the iota ico to other big ico's then feel free to do so.

The fact you are trying to distract away from this to other areas is not allowed on this thread. Stick to discussing the need for a second ico and or why the first ico is fine on it's own.

Beecoin? this has no bearing on anything. It was a fairly launched POW coin that people lost interest in because nobody could pump and dump it several years back and the dev abandoned it. This has zero relation to the need for a second more widely advertised ico for iota.
Don't try to divert and take the thread of at tangents else you will be deleted again.

legendary
ICO was not legit - it wasn't advertised enough! (C) by Cryptohunter

I will make a frame and put it on my wall to make me laugh every morning I wake up. LOL LOL LOL.
legendary
390 sats buy in. The coin is not released yet. Let's generate some extra tokens for late ICO2 investors.
Why would they say no?? more funds for their project right?

So first time they claimed they sold all coins in ICO1, but now they should make some new phantom coins for ICO2, to be able to sell them. What kind of credibility would this give to whole IOTA project? Can't you get the proportion of ridiculousness here? Smiley))  You're giving me a really good LOL time, thanks.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500

I don't need to believe in the personal honesty / dishonesty of individual devs. This is the point of crypto.

I love that your point is that the ICO was not legit cause you missed it.

So you are deleting comments about the fact that there is NO 2nd ICO, and never will be. Ok, you are cute. Go ahead and invest some more in Beecoin instead.
legendary

legendary
By replacing yourself in the position of the early ICO buyers, you will realise that putting the second ICO at the same price is unfair. 3000% is also way too big. 125, 150 or maybe 200% sounds a lot more reasonable.

There is no second ICO, and IOTA doesn't need more money. No idea where all the morons here get the idea that they have some kind of 'right' to buy things at a price of their choosing.

Where do you get the right to tell the rest of the board they can not have opportunity to buy in at a price you bought in just because the IOTA ico was not advertised like other big ICO's?

Why would you not want more funds to go into the software that you supposedly bought with no expectation of price inflation? Smiley

Do you not want the project to succeed? you could raise more funds?

NO, you and the tiny % of other hoarders just want to dump out as soon as you can for max gains.

If you were really interested in seeing IOTA have the best chance of success they you would vote for more BTC to be invested in the project through and ICO2.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
By replacing yourself in the position of the early ICO buyers, you will realise that putting the second ICO at the same price is unfair. 3000% is also way too big. 125, 150 or maybe 200% sounds a lot more reasonable.

There is no second ICO, and IOTA doesn't need more money. No idea where all the morons here get the idea that they have some kind of 'right' to buy things at a price of their choosing.

Don't be so rude ! I'm not interested in IOTA so I don't care about all the ICOs that could happen. This was just an idea.
legendary

Fair enough... let's allow them 100% or even 200% profit. Let's start the iota ico2 at 200%

390 sats buy in. The coin is not released yet. Let's generate some extra tokens for late ICO2 investors.

Why would they say no?? more funds for their project right?

Allow? Dude, you need to go back to whatever communist commune you come from. Free market doesn't work that way. We don't need more money for IOTA and there are ZERO plans for another ICO. So, snooze = lose.

Pages:
Jump to: