Pages:
Author

Topic: POLL [IOTA ]- ICO 2 -Do YOU want to buy IOTA at a reasonable price? OR BIG SCAM? - page 5. (Read 6677 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Butthurt. Trying so so hard with empty accusations. ICO was honest, it lasted enough, there was very informative site about it. I can't tell how many IOTAs were bought "in-house", but I do know there were big investors which came from aside.

Crypto-space is in big big expansion, no wonder there are investors which are easily gamble with 10s and 100s of Bitcoins, they are mostly early Bitcoin adopters. And right now, the space is thirsty for Bitcoin replacement because Bitcoin is so in turmoil I personally don't believe it will stay alive in long term. So people push their funds to any project with are having such a good appeal as IOTA is, no wonder ICO was pretty successful both in terms of how many people entered and how many they invested.

Also I don't see why NXT is a scam. I wasn't personally involved, but what we have here is pretty good looking and functional P2P system, fact there were too small number of initial investors doesn't make it a scam if the product delivered was good enough for price skyrocketing. But I'm not butthurt about it, if I look back I could've been billionaire with all the chances I missed but I never had such a strong urge to make empty accusations. Please come with something more persuading, like some real evidence, not that empty shit about how ICO was intentionally stealth. Actually, EVEN if it was intentionally stealth - that doesn't make it a scam!

"Actually, EVEN if it was intentionally stealth - that doesn't make it a scam!"

OH.. okay. So slowly the acceptance of it being stealth is creeping in.

Yes, it does make it a scam now that it is now stealth turns to pumping for 3000% profit.

That's like say an intentionally stealth POW release isn't a scam. It isn't a scam if you say we want all the coins so we can pump whilst we control all the supply a dump it on you for huge profits before releasing our next stealth release NXT 3.

Your just sad you didn't invest when you had the chance.
Make a note to yourself: Check altcoin ann thread at least once a week.   Cool

Stop trying to divert and make it all about me. It is a broader topic here concerning the ICO and ICO's  in general. If you have something to add with regards the points being made previously comparing well advertised and broadlty distributed vs small ICO with narrow distribution then feel free to make your point and compare them on the thread.

It should not be essential to check threads once a week or you miss the ICO. eth, maid, nem, lisk, even bitbay  all gave you the dates of the ICO well before and advertised a lot more previous and during. Resulting in a much broader distribution. This is the discussion not trying to diver that to a single experience of one person.

Keep to topic.

You are giving your personal opinion on how Ico's should be run, I'm just saying I have a different opinion and think you are sad you missed it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
That's a lot of typing for something that won't change. Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Butthurt. Trying so so hard with empty accusations. ICO was honest, it lasted enough, there was very informative site about it. I can't tell how many IOTAs were bought "in-house", but I do know there were big investors which came from aside.

Crypto-space is in big big expansion, no wonder there are investors which are easily gamble with 10s and 100s of Bitcoins, they are mostly early Bitcoin adopters. And right now, the space is thirsty for Bitcoin replacement because Bitcoin is so in turmoil I personally don't believe it will stay alive in long term. So people push their funds to any project with are having such a good appeal as IOTA is, no wonder ICO was pretty successful both in terms of how many people entered and how many they invested.

Also I don't see why NXT is a scam. I wasn't personally involved, but what we have here is pretty good looking and functional P2P system, fact there were too small number of initial investors doesn't make it a scam if the product delivered was good enough for price skyrocketing. But I'm not butthurt about it, if I look back I could've been billionaire with all the chances I missed but I never had such a strong urge to make empty accusations. Please come with something more persuading, like some real evidence, not that empty shit about how ICO was intentionally stealth. Actually, EVEN if it was intentionally stealth - that doesn't make it a scam!

Yes, it does make it a scam now that it is now stealth turns to pumping for 3000% profit.

That's like say an intentionally stealth POW release isn't a scam. It isn't a scam if you say we want all the coins so we can pump whilst we control all the supply a dump it on you for huge profits before releasing our next stealth release NXT 3.

Make a note to yourself: Check altcoin ann thread at least once a week.   Cool

Stop trying to divert and make it all about me. It is a broader topic here concerning the ICO and ICO's  in general. If you have something to add with regards the points being made previously comparing well advertised and broadlty distributed vs small ICO with narrow distribution then feel free to make your point and compare them on the thread.

It should not be essential to check threads once a week or you miss the ICO. eth, maid, nem, lisk, even bitbay  all gave you the dates of the ICO well before and advertised a lot more previous and during. Resulting in a much broader distribution. This is the discussion not trying to diver that to a single experience of one person.

Keep to topic.

legendary

Make a note to yourself: Check altcoin ann thread at least once a week.   Cool
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1512
With an ICO people only have the choice to invest or not if they know about the ico. Hence why max effort to advertise is required. Also that does not stop the devs being able to buy their own to keep more of it or just to make it look like there are many investors or even just run with the funds.

It's fine if you don't like the all singing dancing shilling ICO. That's not the point though. It is surely harder for the devs to manipulate or retain a greater % of the minting the larger the ICO gets. Especially if done like NEM where you see the username and how much they have bought. Because the dev would need to create thousands of sock puppets to get 50% and inject thousands of BTC himself to get 50% but if there were only 10 people 5 sock puppets and a few btc would do it. So advertise it well let it run for as long as possible make it transparent as possible and add POW. There you have a far better ICO. Still not as good as POW though.

I agree with you on the transparency and publicity of ICOs but partly disagree on mining. With PoW eventually you will end up with the very same results, only the way what goes there is somewhat different. IMO PoW isn't better as most (smalltime) miners are forced to sell for getting a return on their mining investments.

Anyway I still don't think that CfB intentionally neglected widespread advertisement on the forum, because of he wanted to grab most of his coins.
legendary
Activity: 888
Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.

legendary
Cryptohunter stop hating on people gainzz man, stop being jealous and mean. Polls in this forum are non but spammed by a small group who have like 5 account each or even more.

I'd hate to bring you to my house if I ever get rich probably you would be hating on me because of that as well...

Edit : I did not vote btw because It doesn't matter what I do here people will still do what ever they want and I can not stop them from doing what they want.

I think you are missing the point of debating whether or not the ICO was too short lived and not advertised well enough. Your wealth or lack of is totally  unimportant to this thread.

You maybe have no idea of how these unregulated ICO's are operating on here. 

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Cryptohunter stop hating on people gainzz man, stop being jealous and mean. Polls in this forum are non but spammed by a small group who have like 5 account each or even more.

I'd hate to bring you to my house if I ever get rich probably you would be hating on me because of that as well...

Edit : I did not vote btw because It doesn't matter what I do here people will still do what ever they want and I can not stop them from doing what they want.
legendary
Let's examine the bigger picture for everyone on the board.

Aye. majority of your poll thinks that the ICO is ok as it is.

also nobody has voted for 2 yet that will put their name to the vote - obviously all iota holders.

You make no sense at all...

I'm sorry you don't understand

option 2 - if you vote option 2 your are meant to comment on the thread that you voted option 2. That is because the poll is not there for iota holders to vote that they think it's good for people to buy their iota for 3000% mark up.It is only iota holders voting for option 2 because they don't want to leave their name on the thread.

Does that help?

You are all over the place. Your logic is flawed, unless you have clairvoyant capabilities to know who is voting what.
Activity: 1069
Merit: 682
I even placed this in the German Mass-Media (eigentümlich frei) at the 29th of November please check also the picture... :
http://ef-magazin.de/2015/11/29/7999-iota-vorverkauf-bereits-gestartet

I also wrote several articles about the ICO including an Interview with David, everything before or during the ICO:
https://altcoinspekulant.wordpress.com/category/iota/

So I really tried to get people involved and was successful. There have been several investors that are invested because of my coverage.
legendary
legendary

also nobody has voted for 2 yet that will put their name to the vote - obviously all iota holders.

I'm sorry you don't understand

option 2 - if you vote option 2 your are meant to comment on the thread that you voted option 2. That is because the poll is not there for iota holders to vote that they think it's good for people to buy their iota for 3000% mark up.It is only iota holders voting for option 2 because they don't want to leave their name on the thread.

Does that help?
legendary

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1225

legendary
If you can think of any good reason not to advertise the ico through sigs and social media then sure present your case.

Sig campaigns
- are annoying
- make a lot of people hate whatever you're selling

Social media advertisement
- marketing to people who don't understand that there is a possibility these systems won't even work at all and who don't even understand what they would be buying would be very irresponsible

At that point even asking about the sale was not permitted.

Because there was a separate thread dedicated for the sale and they wanted to stay on topic for that thread?

1 - the sig campaigns worked out great for lisk which raised nearly 20x times what iota did. Or maybe it was the main board which iota forgot about who knows?

2. social media -Hard to say how much that contributed to lisks ico... no advertising can really be classed as negative though.

3. main board??? you left that out? is that only for pumping after the ICO?

No there was no serparate thread dedicated at that time i posted. That must have come after. Again I don't wish to focus only on my experience. Let's examine the bigger picture for everyone on the board.

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
If you can think of any good reason not to advertise the ico through sigs and social media then sure present your case.

Sig campaigns
- are annoying
- make a lot of people hate whatever you're selling

Social media advertisement
- marketing to people who don't understand that there is a possibility these systems won't even work at all and who don't even understand what they would be buying would be very irresponsible

At that point even asking about the sale was not permitted.

Because there was a separate thread dedicated for the sale and they wanted to stay on topic for that thread?
legendary
The problem here is that you are trying somehow to focus on me

But that's what this is all about. You're saying that you weren't allowed to talk about the sale, which is not true. There was a big fat sale thread sign in the OP. Everyone talked about the sale.

AFTER the sale you appear and start talking about why the hell there is no second ICO. How could you miss it? I mean you were apparently interested before and posted before in the thread, why did you not follow the project?

No this is not about that. But obviously i did miss it like probably 99% of the board. Do you see the title saying should cryptohunter have free IOTA because he missed it? NO it says should IOTA have a second crowdsale for ALL people that missed the first crowdsale due to it not being mentioned on the main board with no sig campaigns and no social media. Should ALL persons who are just finding out about it now due to pumping on the main board, sigs and avatars have a chance at a second Ico.

This is about not letting NXT2 iota get away with it again. Else there will be NXT 3 and NXT4.

It is about what i wrote above

1. was the ico advertised on the main board, sig avatars etc (pumped through those mediums) only after the ICO  = yes. So should EVERYONE just finding out about it now have a chance. I would put should that have a second chance but since they probably never knew about it before it is their first chance.

Make if more fair like eth, maid, nem , lisk.

See ? starting to get it. It's not about opportunity for me personally. It is about everyone. You're only thinking about yourself hence why you dont want there to be a second ico and hence why you are arguing that the ico was fine as it was and no need to make it fairer like all the other big ico I mention above.

Pages:
Jump to: