Pages:
Author

Topic: [Poll] What anonymous coin will succed? - page 9. (Read 90291 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
February 11, 2015, 06:19:39 PM
When talking about DRK you can't miss some of the DRK essentials. Instamine alone is screaming "don't touch it!".
...most people interested in Monero are not going to darkshit because its overpriced pumped flawed and dishonest coin.
True that. Adding "instamine" to the same sentence describes the darkcoin reality.
Monero (XMR) is definitely the right choice. Here is the answer to the question why Monero matters.

That's your takeaway about DRK is instamine... get some new material bagholder. I feel for you guys as your "investments" continue to dwindle to nothingness.

Why the constant bashing between you guys. I have information regarding Darkcoin's instamine that could cause it's price to drop to "nothingness", but I won't release it. Why? Because even though Monero is ahead in both fairness and tech, I like watching competition between them.

One of the funniest FUD comments ive read on these forums - I vote Come-In-Behind to be the new Darkcoin clown.  Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
February 11, 2015, 03:35:25 PM
When talking about DRK you can't miss some of the DRK essentials. Instamine alone is screaming "don't touch it!".
...most people interested in Monero are not going to darkshit because its overpriced pumped flawed and dishonest coin.
True that. Adding "instamine" to the same sentence describes the darkcoin reality.
Monero (XMR) is definitely the right choice. Here is the answer to the question why Monero matters.

That's your takeaway about DRK is instamine... get some new material bagholder. I feel for you guys as your "investments" continue to dwindle to nothingness.

Why the constant bashing between you guys. I have information regarding Darkcoin's instamine that could cause it's price to drop to "nothingness", but I won't release it. Why? Because even though Monero is ahead in both fairness and tech, I like watching competition between them.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
February 11, 2015, 10:20:28 AM

Activity: 794
Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable
February 11, 2015, 09:17:52 AM
Activity: 147
February 11, 2015, 07:46:54 AM
Dark coin will win over! Wink
Activity: 568
Merit: 500
Smoke weed everyday!
February 11, 2015, 07:32:24 AM
Looks like Dark is the only contender left in the boxing ring...

Yes DRK has gone crazy, it is either just same old pump or the dark web has chose it's coin.

I don't see XMR as a bad investment either but it seems to constantly lose it's price any idea's why anybody?

I will have a look later to see if the dark web accepts XMR my bet is it doesn't which will make DRK the clear winner and with the development of DRK it is going unchallenged.   
legendary
Activity: 1036
February 11, 2015, 06:13:04 AM
Looks like Dark is the only contender left in the boxing ring...
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
February 11, 2015, 05:08:09 AM

I looked at Supercoin 2 months ago or so when someone advertised it in DRK thread, and concluded that

The one node doing the mixing knows where the funds came (= sybil attacks are very effective). And it's only one round of mixing. And it's done at the time of the actual transaction so there's also timing analysis. Can't see how that could be even close to what DRK is doing.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 518
Merit: 505
February 10, 2015, 08:45:31 AM
It's time to update this poll. Most coins are dead now and a couple new relevant projects arent there.
some new relevant projects are dead before they get going (stillborn)
Some new "projects" never reach the stage of "relevant" ;-)
Activity: 227
Merit: 103
Have faith.
February 10, 2015, 05:10:00 AM
It's time to update this poll. Most coins are dead now and a couple new relevant projects arent there.
some new relevant projects are dead before they get going (stillborn)
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
February 09, 2015, 07:41:24 PM
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
February 09, 2015, 06:52:56 PM
DRK Anytime.

Its done $270,258 worth of business today! That's more than any other anonymous coin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 104
February 09, 2015, 04:42:57 PM
DRK Anytime.
Activity: 518
Merit: 505
February 09, 2015, 06:31:09 AM
I now have exactly 1 42 coin,and if they would keep to original number of 42 coins it could shoot up in price again
lol nice, I always wanted to have one 42 coin. is it still worth anything?
legendary
Activity: 952
Stagnation is Death
February 09, 2015, 02:24:37 AM
Monero
Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
February 07, 2015, 10:01:40 PM

Shadow - The first and only truly anonymous pos coin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sdc-shadowcash-welcome-to-the-umbra-745352
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
February 07, 2015, 06:07:10 PM
I now have exactly 1 42 coin,and if they would keep to original number of 42 coins it could shoot up in price again
Activity: 186
Monero
February 07, 2015, 05:49:53 PM
Monero. It has the best and most generic name. From a marketing point of view, this is hugely decisive.

"Darkcoin" or "BitcoinDark" will only appeal to darknet nerds, Monero could also be used by the average Joe.

My thoughts exactly. Monero also has the -best- anon tech around, and passionate devs
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
February 07, 2015, 05:20:07 PM
Monero. It has the best and most generic name. From a marketing point of view, this is hugely decisive.

"Darkcoin" or "BitcoinDark" will only appeal to darknet nerds, Monero could also be used by the average Joe.
Pages:
Jump to: