Pages:
Author

Topic: [Poll] Which Coin to be Added to cryptothrift.com? - page 11. (Read 19576 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
I vote Gridcoin: http://www.gridcoin.us only coins donating to science using Boinc.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
I vote franko, thanks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
My second vote would be DGC though. Out of that group.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
I vote franko because I am biased. haha
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
I vote Digitalcoin. Long term prospects are very good for this coin for various reasons including real usable services done or in development including CryptoAve exchange (dgc to USD), very active dev and great community.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
thanks. i voted other, (it should have been digitalcoin but it wasnt there when i voted)
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
bitify.com - Bitcoin Marketplace & Auction site
Digitalcoin DGC added
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Voted Other:
Colossuscoin COL. Add COL please Smiley www.colossuscoin.org
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
add digitalcoin to the poll please
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
We'd like the community's help to determine which coin is most supported and used by the community so we can add it to cryptothrift. For those who don't know or never visited cryptothrift, we're an auction site and marketplace for Bitcoin, Litecoin, Primecoin and Feathercoin, we also have an automated escrow service.

Your vote will help determine the next coin(s) to be added on cryptothrift, so please give it your best shot.

If you select other, please leave a comment with your preferred coin so we can look into market value and users.

For those who would like to support us and spread the word about the crypto marketplace, please add us to your signature.

Code:
[size=16pt][url=https://cryptothrift.com][color=white][b][glow=#639b01,10,100]  CryptoThrift.com [/glow][glow=#1D70BC,2,100]  BTC - LTC - XPM - FTC Marketplace and Auction Site with Escrow[/glow][/b][/color][/url][/size]

Edit:
Added Digitalcoin DGC to the poll
Added Earthcoin EAC to the poll
Added DigiByte DGB to the poll
Pages:
Jump to: