Pages:
Author

Topic: Poll: Which religion is the best religion? - page 14. (Read 58998 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 722
being Muslim i will likely say that Islam is the best religion of the world. i think it will be more better if one try to do study about the different religions of the world only then he can find the satisfactory answer of this question.

That is some good advice... study each religion with an open mind... then you will see exactly how full of shit they each are
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
being Muslim i will likely say that Islam is the best religion of the world. i think it will be more better if one try to do study about the different religions of the world only then he can find the satisfactory answer of this question.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
Well for me the best religion is christian catholic. I think that because for me it is the true religion. It is the true religion because I believe that God the father, the son and the holy spirit are the true god. They are three in one person.  Grin

Pics or it didn't happen!

Any day, now, and you will be gone... just like will happen to the rest of us. Because of who we are, it isn't us that will be gone. Rather it is the universe that will be gone. No pics of anything.

Cool
Wtf? He's just asking for pic bro. Why do you need to preach? And I think your even preach an atheist, that makes things worst. Lol

Also note... BADlogic knows that I have "ignored" him, and don't see his response... yet he still replies(trolls) anyway... thoughts?

Well, you ignore GOODlogic even more than you ignore BADlogic. So what's the difference? When you troll, what do you expect, sympathy?

Cool
legendary
Well for me the best religion is christian catholic. I think that because for me it is the true religion. It is the true religion because I believe that God the father, the son and the holy spirit are the true god. They are three in one person.  Grin

Any day, now, and you will be gone... just like will happen to the rest of us. Because of who we are, it isn't us that will be gone. Rather it is the universe that will be gone. No pics of anything.

Cool
Wtf? He's just asking for pic bro. Why do you need to preach? And I think your even preach an atheist, that makes things worst. Lol

Hi. You sound so very happy? Why are you so happy?    Cool
Merit: 503
What most of you know as the best religion is probably what you were indoctrinated to believe is the best until you find reasons not too any longer. In my opinion what you claim to be the best religion today, you might change if born or indoctrinated into the other religion...
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
Smiley The best religion for me is my religion, the best religion for you is yours. This does not prevent to get along and be friends.

If your religion calls to kill non-believers, apostates,  gays, unfaithful women, then it is not the best religion for majority of people.

Maybe not the best religion, but a good one. Why? Because these people - "non-believers, apostates,  gays, unfaithful women," etc. - are essentially dead already... except if they happen to change from their wicked ways. So, it's in the best interest to all the righteous people to get rid of them before they pollute the land with their unrighteousness, and bring down the wrath of God on us all.

Cool

Be careful with your line of thinking.  You are an inch from becoming a terrorist yourself.  Calling for genocide publicly can get you in hot waters
with the FBI.

Your post is another evidence how dangerous a religious ideology can be to a fragile mind.

Well for me the best religion is christian catholic. I think that because for me it is the true religion. It is the true religion because I believe that God the father, the son and the holy spirit are the true god. They are three in one person.  Grin

Cool

Also note... BADlogic knows that I have "ignored" him, and don't see his response... yet he still replies(trolls) anyway... thoughts?
legendary
Happy father's day...

LOL.  Josephus must have had good imagination or was familiar with the symptoms of schizophrenia.

Funny nevertheless.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Well for me the best religion is christian catholic. I think that because for me it is the true religion. It is the true religion because I believe that God the father, the son and the holy spirit are the true god. They are three in one person.  Grin

Cool
legendary

Cool
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
For me the best religion is based on the one giving opinion here.  Smiley Well the best religion for me is catholic christian because of several reasons. The first reason is that I believe that there is God the father, the son and the holy spirit also called the trinity ot one person in 3 persona. The second reason is that I believe all the teachings of the the roman catholic church. And the last reason is that I want to believe in it and I believe this reason is the most common reason why everyone thinks the religion they pick is the best religion out there.

Activity: 196
Hindu is the best religion Grin not only because i am also a Hindu but its culture and history are so pure and true.
Second best i will say christian
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
It's funny as based on rules of religion, anyone who voted for Catholic Christianity or Islamism are not members of that religion!
As technically, I know, their religions teach respect and equality should be given to people of other religions.
legendary
Smiley The best religion for me is my religion, the best religion for you is yours. This does not prevent to get along and be friends.

If your religion calls to kill non-believers, apostates,  gays, unfaithful women, then it is not the best religion for majority of people.

It might be best for you, if you are a misogynistic killer.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
It is hard to say what religion is the best.
I guess it depends on this,where you have been born,and that what will indicate what religion you are going to believe.
Activity: 127
well i vote hindu
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I think whether or not religion existed, people will still have their own opinion about certain things, so there would still be war. Maybe not religious wars, but other conflicts or big disagreements. On the other hand, religion gives people something to believe in. It gives some people a reason to be "good," and possibly give them a purpose for living in a more civilized way.
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
The best religion can't be have by just having your own personal opinon, it is determined with a result that happens all over the world, if you're likely to see peace on that specific religion then that's not the best. I think the best religion is non-religion because most religions has this hypocritic belief that's written on their book. I prefer atheism as it doesn't promote hate and discrimination.

The question like what you guys just said is actually irrelevant for religion on its own is very relative. True how the best religion is different with each and everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: