Pages:
Author

Topic: Poll: Which religion is the best religion? - page 12. (Read 58970 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 251
November 02, 2016, 08:11:23 AM
ugh...
love isn't a religion
it's a chemical reaction happening in your brain caused by illusions and feelings.. not a bad thing, i think its wonderfull ^^

some people realy need the "religion" of straight jackets and padded walls around here...

You are so good. You just didn't go far enough.

All actions, even energy movements, are reactions that were caused by some cause. And that cause is reaction caused by some previous cause. It goes all the way back to the beginning. All of the reactions in the whole universe... which become causes in their own right.

But how could such complexity and intelligence like in the universe have been caused by something starting a bunch of causes? Because it was God that started it all. You just suggested God. You simply didn't go into enough detail.

Cool

No he didn't.  He exists in your head, and your head only.  Double your medication.

There you go again. Trying to set yourself up as god greater than God.    Cool

Huh Huh Huh where the hell did i sugested him.. her?
you don't need to double your medication... you need more than that, take the whole box
wow... there are no words to describe how far beyound lunacy you are... wow
amazing...
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
November 01, 2016, 10:33:17 PM
ugh...
love isn't a religion
it's a chemical reaction happening in your brain caused by illusions and feelings.. not a bad thing, i think its wonderfull ^^

some people realy need the "religion" of straight jackets and padded walls around here...

All actions, even energy movements, are reactions that were caused by some cause. And that cause is reaction caused by some previous cause. It goes all the way back to the beginning. All of the reactions in the whole universe... which become causes in their own right.

But how could such complexity and intelligence like in the universe have been caused by something starting a bunch of causes? Because it was God that started it all. You just suggested God. You simply didn't go into enough detail.

Cool

No he didn't.  He exists in your head, and your head only.  Double your medication.

There you go again. Trying to set yourself up as god greater than God.    Cool
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
November 01, 2016, 07:06:06 PM

OP forgot to name the greatest religion ever, heliocentrism - spinning ball earth mass indoctrination.

A perfect foundation for all other lies in order of release: big bang, evolution, atheism and latest aliens mating humans agenda.

Are you trying to be new BADecker? Where are you from? Ever head of a string theory? Do you even know what evolution is? "aliens mating humans" how can you be so sure that that isn't true?

No, I'm the truth speaker. Religion does not interest me.

Welcome to real life: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1009045.2320

You strongly express your ideas.
You act like you have a purpose in life.
You express that there was a beginning.
You agree with others about some of the things that you say.

By definition, you have religion ( http://www.dictionary.com/browse/religion?s=t ).

Before you run around trying to prove that the earth is flat, shouldn't you learn a little about yourself?

Cool

I said the fact that flat earth truth destroys religion of spinning ball earth indoctrination. I did not said that flat earth is a religion. You and your vain imaginations. When will you finally learn.

legendary
November 01, 2016, 10:50:49 AM
ugh...
love isn't a religion

Cool
November 01, 2016, 08:57:38 AM
ugh...
love isn't a religion

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
November 01, 2016, 08:50:06 AM
Altho there should be one holy book with one page and one sentance and it. Would read "dont be a dick".
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
November 01, 2016, 08:49:11 AM
If i were to pick one from the moat known ones, id say budhism. Since its philosophy is oriented more on yourself well being, being kind to others and gaining the moat of life without anger and hate and fear, which most. Of religions are based on
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 01, 2016, 07:35:46 AM
God is one .  He is omni present. There is no religion. There is only one religion that is love. So dear don't ask this kinda question. Its a kind request. And M very sorry because mistakenly i voted to the christian region.
legendary
Any religion is a fraud people ! Better or worse than the deceived person? I am an atheist and oppose any religion. Religion has become a friend of the government and the President.

One of the most fraudulent religions is thinking that you can live life without religion. See https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scientific-atheism-is-religious-fanaticism-1665509.

Cool
Activity: 314
Merit: 250
Any religion is a fraud people ! Better or worse than the deceived person? I am an atheist and oppose any religion. Religion has become a friend of the government and the President.
all religion is based on a fantasy, i live in reality
cheers and bye bye
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
All religions are inherently violence against a person's will. Therefore, they are all the same and it is impossible to choose the best
Activity: 441
Merit: 278
It's personal

I am the best [non]religion.   Grin

Activity: 907
Merit: 660
Do due diligence
Islam, of course, no doubt about that. if you just read Qur'an and its translation (in your language), you will find how Allah describes the signs that He exists by mentioning some scientific truth like the rainbow mountains in China (Chapter Fatir verse 27), how human is created, how the process of raining, even astronomy, health, and many others. Qur'an content is so complete, added by some explanations from Prophet Muhammad.

You sound exactly as some do about the bible. I've read them both and it is true of neither of them. There are truths in each and people just seem to interpret them as they chose.
I read a westernized version of the Bhagavad-Gita and found it to be more relatable to my relationship with god than just about any other text. It takes place during a moment of turmoil and war, but with all of that moments human created drama and swirl; quiet moments come through where God is telling this human that all paths taken to god lead to god without failure and that god is what you need "him" to be. Interesting. Then I read reviews on the Book where people were arguing about who was right in this war...ect and so forth while seemingly missing the entire point of gods wish to have a relationship with each of us.

All the books get lost in translation: literally and figuratively.
God is ineffable to our human minds. We create religion to bring the ineffable down to our level of understanding and often miss the mark.
If you hate your brother because he is not of your faith then...you've missed the mark.
Do you think that our eternal souls,   our never ending sparks of (beyond) universal collective consciousness/energy 'feel" as separate as our human minds lead us to believe we are?
Our brains trick us into believing that we are separate and finite, the chemicals in our brains love and hate and...rise to war against each other but we only fight ourselves and create misery for each other during this short speck of time that we call a life.
This thing we call existence (as we know it thus far) is only billions of years old.
Can I accept that at the end of my life, I am snuffed into atoms that are no longer aware of themselves? Yes, though I lean more to the eternal side of things.
Can I accept that we act like assholes to each other in the name of god? No, seriously we have to do better (preferably in this lifetime ;-)
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
Who can decide which religion is the best religion?
If you ask Buddhist, he will, of course, say that Buddhism is the best religion in the world.
If you ask Muslim, he will, of course, say that Islam is the best religion in the world.
It's the same for any other religion in the world.
So, we need clear criteria how to find answer to this question, unique standard.
Who can help us and give us the right answer?
Only God.
Since all religions accept God, and teach about God or Heaven, we should ask him this question.

Activity: 1554
Merit: 654
Islam, of course, no doubt about that. if you just read Qur'an and its translation (in your language), you will find how Allah describes the signs that He exists by mentioning some scientific truth like the rainbow mountains in China (Chapter Fatir verse 27), how human is created, how the process of raining, even astronomy, health, and many others. Qur'an content is so complete, added by some explanations from Prophet Muhammad.
legendary
Long ago i seen a Wikipedia page that said there was almost 6,000 religions..

Which one is correct ? LOL

They can't all be right.. they contradict each other !

PS:
There is 6,000+ crypto ANN topics here too.. does that tell ya anything ?

From Dictionary.com at http://www.dictionary.com/browse/religion?s=t
religion
[ri-lij-uh n]

noun

8.  Archaic. strict faithfulness; devotion:

It might be archaic, but people seem to be devoted to dying. How can we tell? Seems that after 60 to 80 years or so, they all do it. So, at least one religion is right.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Long ago i seen a Wikipedia page that said there was almost 6,000 religions..

Which one is correct ? LOL

They can't all be right.. they contradict each other !

PS:
There is 6,000+ crypto ANN topics here too.. does that tell ya anything ?
Activity: 907
Merit: 660
Do due diligence
I'm not religious. I have Dogmas that are hard to shake. Very glad I found my way to god through Jesus but I don't believe Jesus is the only way to god.
Religion seems to be the way people relate to god.

Non-religious doesn't mean atheist or any of the other lack of choices next to that check box.
My vote would be that the best religion is the one that respects other religions.
legendary

OP forgot to name the greatest religion ever, heliocentrism - spinning ball earth mass indoctrination.

A perfect foundation for all other lies in order of release: big bang, evolution, atheism and latest aliens mating humans agenda.

Are you trying to be new BADecker? Where are you from? Ever head of a string theory? Do you even know what evolution is? "aliens mating humans" how can you be so sure that that isn't true?

No, I'm the truth speaker. Religion does not interest me.

Welcome to real life: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1009045.2320

You strongly express your ideas.
You act like you have a purpose in life.
You express that there was a beginning.
You agree with others about some of the things that you say.

By definition, you have religion ( http://www.dictionary.com/browse/religion?s=t ).

Before you run around trying to prove that the earth is flat, shouldn't you learn a little about yourself?

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: