Pages:
Author

Topic: Poll: Which religion is the best religion? - page 3. (Read 58970 times)

Activity: 307
Merit: 101
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Religion is systematic beliefs of group of people about a god they believe into. I believe that there should not be any battle against all of the religions given. What I think and believe is that as long as you have the respect on other people with different religion, then the way you use your religion can be a basis to be one of the best religion. Therefore, all religion can be best as long as that religion doesn't do something to others. The thing with religion is that we were just praising the same god with different beliefs so respect would be the way to clear that differences.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
The battle is on!

Which God, gods, or lack thereof will reign supreme?

You decide!
Haha, you talk about it like there's going to be some battle of "the Gods". If there actually is a God or gods, I'm sure we won't be deciding who wins. Although, I believe that somewhere in the Bible is says that God gets His power from people believing in Him. Maybe that's really how it works, haha. Whichever God is the most believed in will win the battle. I can't say which religion is the best. I think and religion that teaches people to do good things and respect other is cool. I just prefer when they don't try to impose their religious beliefs on others.
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
Don't forget to vote!

It looks like there are more than twice as many atheists here than any religious segment...

Way to go heathens!
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Christianity is the best religion and the Lutheran Church is the leader of the true Christianity. They teach about God a loving and kind Father for all humans.

Christianity is already weakening. People wake up and stop believing in religions, including Christianity. People themselves control their own destiny and do not go against religion.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
The battle is on!

Which God, gods, or lack thereof will reign supreme?

You decide!

You are allowed to vote twice, and can change your vote at any time.

If I forgot your religion, post a comment yelling at me

There is no best religion in a non- bias and assuming every-religion-is-real perspective
But there is a good religion, bad religion, or having a characteristic of both good and bad.
I'm surprised there are so many catholics still...

With all the pedophile priests and all...

I certainly wouldn't let my kid go to a catholic church
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
Christianity is the best religion and the Lutheran Church is the leader of the true Christianity. They teach about God a loving and kind Father for all humans.

And if I disagree with your Bronze Age hogwash you are going to burn me at the stake?

You are lunatics that is what I think about you religious freaks.

Yes, before people were burned at the stake because they did not want to take the necessary faith. And after that they will say that their god is good and all people love each other.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
I like Buddhism. He teaches people to unite with nature and animals. For me, animals are better than humans. Animals are not capable of meanness and treachery.

Humans are the most vicious, dangerous animal in the animal kingdom.

They will kill their own kind for no reason.

Buddhism does not teach us to kill either people or animals. He teaches us to live in harmony with ourselves and with nature, compassion, wisdom, tolerance.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
don't discriminate and don't attack if youre religion is diference another people
religion is human right so don't debateable and attack
only poll is no problem
Although we believe our religion the most correct, but we must respect differences, and don't discriminate, it's better we help our fellow man if need.

All right. You can not discriminate a person only for what he believes, for example, in fairy elves. Everyone can believe what he wants. The main thing is that this faith does not harm others and himself.

As long as his religion or beliefs don't hurt others I'm completely ok with it, he can do whatever he want's to himself if he's stupid enough to believe in that. That's very similar to natural selection and that's why in the similar reason I think that driving after 1am should not have the speed limit and the degenerates who are stupid enough to drive fast and eventually die will save us in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I like Buddhism. He teaches people to unite with nature and animals. For me, animals are better than humans. Animals are not capable of meanness and treachery.

Buddhism is one of the most peaceful religions. Although I am not a deep religious fanatic, I also like Buddhism. They do not justify killing animals, because they believe in the rebirth of souls. Really animals are very loyal and devoted friends of a person.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Good religions do not exist. Every religion sets itself the task to subjugate the will of people who believe in it. I think it's not right. Imagine if the doctor who treats you will offer you a deal. It returns health to you, and you become his slave. So does the religion while not even returning you to health. So I'm an atheist.

Activity: 94
Good religions do not exist. Every religion sets itself the task to subjugate the will of people who believe in it. I think it's not right. Imagine if the doctor who treats you will offer you a deal. It returns health to you, and you become his slave. So does the religion while not even returning you to health. So I'm an atheist.
Activity: 107
Bitcoin unionhead who's neglecting fiat :)
I have read many articles about that question, and still am not sure which one is the right one or the best one. Scientists say that the best religion is Christianity, but even that I don't know if that's good either. And I don't really believe if there is  a good or bad religion because religion has to learn you how to learn to treat with the other people and this religion must want you to be a better person, to make you believe in yourself etc. If there is any religion can offer you all the good things in Earth then this is the best religion for me.
Activity: 102
don't discriminate and don't attack if youre religion is diference another people
only poll is no problem
Although we believe our religion the most correct, but we must respect differences, and don't discriminate, it's better we help our fellow man if need.

All right. You can not discriminate a person only for what he believes, for example, in fairy elves. Everyone can believe what he wants. The main thing is that this faith does not harm others and himself.
Activity: 112
only poll is no problem
Activity: 700
Merit: 563
only poll is no problem
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Everyone will think that what they profess is the best religion. All religions teach goodness, no ugliness teach religion. All teach that humans have a moral good, good nature, polite, and others. Good or bad people depend on themselves and not on religion. If there are those who do evil, do not disfigure religion, religion does not teach and do not recommend to do evil. That one found on the person.

Have you ever thought that almost all major religion in a country doesn't want other religions to widen its influence?

I have traveled to various continents, this is serious matter of fundamental religion's still racist. So this is not about personalities, but influence of radical understanding of all religions. That is why many communist governments will not wear religion benchmarks in order to avoid clashes.
Communists deny religion for the same reason. They do not want to share power with religion. Communism is also a kind of religion. They tell stories and try to subjugate people.

Yeah this makes you wonder sometimes if atheists are actually making more sense than your pastors who are raking lots of money from their congregations. These kind of questions mainly creates division among people with different beliefs
Pages:
Jump to: