Pages:
Author

Topic: Poll: Which religion is the best religion? - page 7. (Read 58998 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
Maybe not having one is the best.
It just complicates how life is lived.

To live means to have religion in some form. One can't have a meaningful relationship with other people without religion. One can't make decisions in life without personal religion.

To not have religion is to be like the animals... subject to instinct, whereby complex programming makes one act the way he does.

Cool
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Maybe not having one is the best.
It just complicates how life is lived.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
My religion is the best religion of all because that's the one I believe in and all of other religions are fake.

-Religious Person
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I believe having a poll like this is inappropriate. It may cause different believers to fight for their loved-religion. It may start a word war. That's why I didn't vote. I just hope we live by faith, and not by who is the best!
I don't like any religion. All that is built on deception can not be good. And I disagree that anyone but the Muslims are now ready to war for the faith. I am sure that if the Muslims get a good education and will have enough for money they will become less aggressive.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
I believe having a poll like this is inappropriate. It may cause different believers to fight for their loved-religion. It may start a word war. That's why I didn't vote. I just hope we live by faith, and not by who is the best!
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
All religions are the same. but our religion named kapulpulism, We worship ourselves, we are generous, we are united, we are one we save souls, we help others that in need of things, we help them conquer their fear of god we treat our religion as the origin of all religion, we are legion.
I think you have not a religion. Any religion based on belief in one or more deities. You are just a club of people United by a common idea. It is not a religion. At least I think so.
Activity: 1296
Merit: 294
''Vincit qui se vincit''
All religions are the same. but our religion named kapulpulism, We worship ourselves, we are generous, we are united, we are one we save souls, we help others that in need of things, we help them conquer their fear of god we treat our religion as the origin of all religion, we are legion.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
only people that are too free without work do this poll maybe?
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
legendary
February 28, 2017, 01:16:19 PM

Two billion Christians disagree on a few things.

Five billion non-Christians are so all-over-the-page that there is no way that they could be even a little right.

Cool
February 28, 2017, 11:33:46 AM
February 28, 2017, 11:33:24 AM
Why do you have Chinese traditional religion but you don't have a Japanese Shinto? It's a very nice religion full of myths, stories that focuses on spirituality.
It also doesn't force you to do anything, like Christianity and Islam do. You don't have to go to church every sunday or pray facing Mekka Cheesy
But really no religion is best, an educated person doesn't need to rely on gods to help him live his life.

Shinto has been there the entire time...

Other - Ethnic (African, Sikhism, Celtic, Germanic paganism, Shinto, etc)    - 3 (1.7%)
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 28, 2017, 08:46:04 AM
Why do you have Chinese traditional religion but you don't have a Japanese Shinto? It's a very nice religion full of myths, stories that focuses on spirituality.
It also doesn't force you to do anything, like Christianity and Islam do. You don't have to go to church every sunday or pray facing Mekka Cheesy
But really no religion is best, an educated person doesn't need to rely on gods to help him live his life.

I like that. And that makes a lot of sense than these other religions. And curiously, the top religions here, christianity, islam, are the ones always fighting ober which religion is right and wrong and which religion should only be followed. I like the concept of shintoism because if you think about it, it focuses on the person's self and towards his surroundings, which would make him respect other's beliefs as well and not think lowly of others who are of different faith.

I have to agree, this are very good points. While these religions are what are claimed as the 'top' religion there is. They are not necessarily the best there are. Educated people should not rely on gods to live his life. But it's also wise to listen to other people and learn from them.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 28, 2017, 07:41:15 AM

I like that. And that makes a lot of sense than these other religions. And curiously, the top religions here, christianity, islam, are the ones always fighting ober which religion is right and wrong and which religion should only be followed. I like the concept of shintoism because if you think about it, it focuses on the person's self and towards his surroundings, which would make him respect other's beliefs as well and not think lowly of others who are of different faith.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1174
February 28, 2017, 06:59:37 AM
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
February 28, 2017, 06:09:29 AM
When we asked the best religion I am sure everyone will choose according to what they believe. Because they already life with the confidence that they have believed since birth. All religions here are the best because basically each religion teach goodness, it's just that people are not necessarily good. I chose Islam because I believe it is the best and my religion is Muslim since I was born.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
February 28, 2017, 05:59:00 AM
I believe and the best religion to all is "christian protestant" why? Because this kind of religion is all in bible said is teach by the priest. Unlike the other religion they have a saint or statue to pray and that is very wrong because in bible don't create saint . I love christian because before I do not believe we have god but now I will offer my life to him because he is my savior and the savoir of us all you need is to open your mind and heart and accepts what he did to us and accept god is our savior and god is the way when people die to go in heaven . I believe heaven and hell is true .
Activity: 126
February 28, 2017, 04:56:42 AM
I am a Christian and i know Jesus is THE WAY to the everlasting life everyone craves for.
legendary
February 28, 2017, 04:49:21 AM
In my humble opinion, the best religion should promote peace with everyone especially to those who share a different understanding of things. It should also speak out against the vices that plagues humanity. It should also nurture self love and equality and not be bias towards a specific gender or biased due to skin color.

This is good. But, remember that the biggest plague on humanity is death. And the only way out of death is Jesus salvation.

Cool
Activity: 126
February 28, 2017, 04:47:34 AM
In my humble opinion, the best religion should promote peace with everyone especially to those who share a different understanding of things. It should also speak out against the vices that plagues humanity. It should also nurture self love and equality and not be bias towards a specific gender or biased due to skin color.
Pages:
Jump to: