Pages:
Author

Topic: Poll: Which religion is the best religion? - page 8. (Read 58970 times)

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
February 28, 2017, 04:13:12 AM
Everyone has their opinion when it comes to religion . I do follow my practice and i am not focusing my time and energy into any religion and i live my free and happy life and as long as i do have the authority to choose what to and what not to i will be happy rather than enforcing something into me.

That's an interesting personal religion you have there.    Cool
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
February 28, 2017, 03:36:37 AM
Everyone has their opinion when it comes to religion . I do follow my practice and i am not focusing my time and energy into any religion and i live my free and happy life and as long as i do have the authority to choose what to and what not to i will be happy rather than enforcing something into me.
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
February 28, 2017, 01:47:58 AM
Why isnt mormon an option :O Cheesy

Christian - Other (Mormon, etc)    - 7 (4.1%)
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
February 27, 2017, 03:37:53 PM
The best religion in my opinion is a religion that does not bring harm to people, even people of other religions. And one that does not bring harm to the earth.
And what religion does not bring harm to people? I think such does not exist. Just one religion now does more harm the other less, then they change places and so on to infinity. When people say that Muslims are aggressive, remember the Russian who are Christians. I think that in Syria or Afghanistan will tell you that aggressive Christians.

But the second harmful religion is atheism. Remember Stalin? The simple counts of his executions all over eastern Europe and Asia are around 30 to 60 million. But there is evidence that his executions topped 100 million. And most of these where people who considered themselves to be his own people government-wise.

Cool
Activity: 784
Merit: 511
February 27, 2017, 01:59:58 PM
Non-Religion 42%
The result makes me confident.
But if I am honest, I can only judge about other religions or things when I am informed. And definitely I do not know all the religions of this world, what do they do, what rites et cetera... The most I know of our monoteist religions, I don't like them.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
February 27, 2017, 01:49:55 PM
The best religion in my opinion is a religion that does not bring harm to people, even people of other religions. And one that does not bring harm to the earth.
And what religion does not bring harm to people? I think such does not exist. Just one religion now does more harm the other less, then they change places and so on to infinity. When people say that Muslims are aggressive, remember the Russian who are Christians. I think that in Syria or Afghanistan will tell you that aggressive Christians.
Activity: 115
February 27, 2017, 07:42:48 AM
Why isnt mormon an option :O Cheesy
February 26, 2017, 10:54:25 PM
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
No religion is best. It is the people and their mentality towards others is what makes it best or worst.
I think the whole concept of religion was to make a person's life better but we all started it comparing to each other. Every religion has something good which is bad for the other.
So it is very difficult to tell which is the best one
Activity: 90

Our Father, who art thou Satoshi?

..Hallowed be thy name.
 Fiat's time has come,
 forks have been done,
 on earth as it is in the blockchain.

Give us this day our daily blocks,
 and forgive not our transactions,
 as never shall they be forgotten.
 And lead us not into vaporware,
 just grant hasty delivery of our packages.

Amen  Grin

EPIC!

Looks like atheists won the poll anyways unless everyone who voted for a religion teams up and kills all of us non-believers. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if that happened.

Activity: 518
Merit: 501
The best religion would be one that serves it's purpose.

But..."What is the purpose of religion? Isn't it just a bunch of ideas that nobody can agree on?" You might ask.

I'm here to tell you that religion is much more than that. It's  a solution...an answer, a guideline, a warning, a future...And most importantly it's a concept that when functioning properly, encourages humanity towards prosperity.

If I told you that the most important part of a religion is not the knowledge but how it brings people together. Would you believe me?

What if I said all the same things about bitcoin? We all "know" who provided the light to our darkness.

The power behind religion is faith or speculation...A blind ignorance or denial of alternatives. And like all things there is use to be had from this.

I digress.

In all honesty I forget my path so thus I shall end with the Miner's prayer...

Our Father, who art thou Satoshi?

..Hallowed be thy name.
 Fiat's time has come,
 forks have been done,
 on earth as it is in the blockchain.

Give us this day our daily blocks,
 and forgive not our transactions,
 as never shall they be forgotten.
 And lead us not into vaporware,
 just grant hasty delivery of our packages.

Amen  Grin

Activity: 303
Merit: 250
I cant decide what is the best religion now because I did no see the teachings of other religion. But my own religion now sucks. They taught us when we are a child of what is right and wrong according to (*#*#*#*#*#). But they are the one who did the wrong doings of their teachings.  I think they have somethin'n up to.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 429
Well for me, there's is no BEST RELIGION, because if you have a religion and you're not practicing what that religion doing then its nonsense you didn't take your religion seriously and most especially you're not praising our God because of that. And I believe that all of us we only have 1 GOD the one creates us and love us even we fail Him many times.
I'm an atheist. for me, God is my parents. They made me and raised. The tale of the God who created humans by proxy, not feeding, not an intervention and does not care even about justice it's just a laugh!. And religion, I support Buddhism because it is the least aggressive religion.
Activity: 462
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
Well for me, there's is no BEST RELIGION, because if you have a religion and you're not practicing what that religion doing then its nonsense you didn't take your religion seriously and most especially you're not praising our God because of that. And I believe that all of us we only have 1 GOD the one creates us and love us even we fail Him many times.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
   There is no best religion, we need to follow nature without any religions. We need to know what is good and what is bad, why people need someone to tell them that? Why people cant believe in earth, water and sun, why we seek so much for some higher guidance?
   Instead of that we kill everything around us and we kill our earth. We need some new religion that will unite all human race.
Activity: 560
Merit: 502
Everyone will think that their religion is the best religion. Every religion is a good religions. There is no religion who teach us a bad things. Best or not is relative. Some people think "A" is the best, some people think "B" is the best.
Are you surprised by it? We are all biased. We all have our own truth we want to show and share with others or in extreme causes - i.e. Islam, force on others.
It doesn't matter what your religion is as long as you are not harming others and are tolerant towards every other religion. Live and let live.
Activity: 278
There is no best religion as such as it is a way of living  Cool
Quote from: John Lennin
Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today... Aha-ah...