Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ PonziCoin ★ 120% Profit ★ 200% for the last deposit in every round! - page 11. (Read 91884 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Why dont wait tomorrow morning? If we lost, we can get his details anytime, but if he has only net problems or something, there is a chance... its the 7th round and there was much more deposits before!
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
i played "the BIG one" with 0.05BTC But i think it is to early to speak of a scam, there was nearly nothing to be scammed (0.08btc or so)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=505440.new#new

Played the big one as well, only 0.03 from me there.

I have contacted privacyguardian.org and am waiting for a response. I am determined to get your money back for you Wink
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
i played "the BIG one" with 0.05BTC But i think it is to early to speak of a scam, there was nearly nothing to be scammed (0.08btc or so)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=505440.new#new

Guys I'm contacting privacyguardian.org (the registrar he used). They have a special form for reporting abuse. Will see how that goes.

and after what? they will take off the domain, it wont help us Sad
They will provide all the information about the user, including street address, ip address, full name, country, city, everything.
Thanks. Keep us posted. I've followed both of these threads. I lost around $300, in total. Everyone else list their total losses.
Lost 200$
Activity: 49
Guys I'm contacting privacyguardian.org (the registrar he used). They have a special form for reporting abuse. Will see how that goes.

and after what? they will take off the domain, it wont help us Sad
Activity: 14
Thanks. Keep us posted. I've followed both of these threads. I lost around $300, in total. Everyone else list their total losses.
legendary
I better off buy GHS cloud mining with my remaining btc but this sort of gambling is not for me Wink Can only trust mum and dad , it seems
legendary
lol i played this ponzi only two times 0.01 and 0.05 gone
Shalom, indeed. The schadenfreude is not necessary. People have to start somewhere. There was a time when you could also have made the same mistake as lots of the new members here.
Activity: 700
Guy guys guys calm your tits. I have his IP address from some email communications, and I will release it to the public and the police if he does not show any signs of giving back the money. To confirm that this IP address is correct we can also email the admin of bitcointalk and get it from there, plus maybe his real name to also give to the cops.
Or it's a proxy, if the guy isn't half retarded.  Coins are gone, we're going to have zero recourse.  But, power to you if you think you can actually encourage him to payout.
I kinda knew this was coming, notice how the BIG ponzicoin also ended at this time?
Also godaddy or whatever registrar he signed up with WILL give us the original IP if the police ask them or something.
Guy guys guys calm your tits. I have his IP address from some email communications, and I will release it to the public and the police if he does not show any signs of giving back the money. To confirm that this IP address is correct we can also email the admin of bitcointalk and get it from there, plus maybe his real name to also give to the cops.
legendary
Activity: 1064
YOU GOT FUCKIN SCAMMED TARTS!

WARNED ALL YOU FUCKING ASSHATS!

Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

GOOD FUCKING GAME!  Cheesy

A fool and his money are soon parted. <3 CrazyRabbi. Shalom!  Grin
Activity: 728
Shit.. good thing I didn't do this. I was planning on it but then when I noticed I had missed the start of the round by 30 minutes, I checked the site and saw that no one had received payouts, and now it looks like the guy ran with the money. Wow...
Activity: 700
mini.ponzicoin is also halted.  Read the writing on the wall, folks.  Sucks, but that's the ponzi game for you.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Learn as you go...
Man I was still hopeful of getting my stupid round 6 deposit back. "taken care of" did rase my suspicions slightly, not enough.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
he probably is still online under diff nick ;p

btw he ran away earlier

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=498008.0;all

ic now

---

im off now, not expecting anything

If he's online and he probably is, I highly suggest he goes through his mailbox, maybe he'll find some interesting private messages..
Pages:
Jump to: