Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ PonziCoin ★ 120% Profit ★ 200% for the last deposit in every round! - page 14. (Read 91884 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I think I got the final deposit! Can anyone verify? The address is 1CzmrwTEBqWwchvZe4kx4nzzKnCry7Wtq8 Cheesy
Activity: 51
Superfast confirmation. Lol
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
reinvest when you got payout come on!!! come on!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Wow! Already at 8 btc lol! In less than 1 minute!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
w00t! This is better then p0rn! Do it!
Activity: 588
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
Activity: 28
PUMP IT GUYS! Let's make some big winners! GOGOGO
Activity: 210
lol @ ppl already sending deposits!

Edit: And now it's live!!! GO!!!
1 minute to go! - Let's rock this!

Ponzi Announcement:

A new round will begin as of 22:00 UTC tonight (Sunday 9th March). A few changes have also been introduced;

1) The max deposit limit has been increased to 1BTC
2) The final deposit in the round will be paid out at 200% using my own wallet!
3) The round will restart after 60 minutes if it cannot make a repayment - the countdown has been reintroduced

This means that it is now in your interest to ensure you are the final player to deposit.

If the final deposit is 1BTC, they are guaranteed to be repaid @ 2BTC!

In addition to this, if the round reaches 50BTC I'll pay out the last 3 deposits @ 200% and if the round reaches 100BTC I'll pay out the last 5 deposits at 200%!!!

Let's keep this round pumped everyone, our current best is 108BTC let's smash that record out of the park!

Good luck people!
Activity: 756
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
This is exciting, I am ready!!

Let's make some money and redeposit guys

Will we see new round on the website??
5 minutes to go!

Ponzi Announcement:

A new round will begin as of 22:00 UTC tonight (Sunday 9th March). A few changes have also been introduced;

3) The round will restart after 60 minutes if it cannot make a repayment - the countdown has been reintroduced

This means that it is now in your interest to ensure you are the final player to deposit.

In addition to this, if the round reaches 50BTC I'll pay out the last 3 deposits @ 200% and if the round reaches 100BTC I'll pay out the last 5 deposits at 200%!!!

Let's keep this round pumped everyone, our current best is 108BTC let's smash that record out of the park!

Good luck people!
Is the address the same ?
Are the limits the same ?
 Grin

Same address, limits are 0.01 to 1BTC

Good luck Smiley
Activity: 137
Is the address the same ?
Are the limits the same ?
 Grin
10 minutes to go!

Ponzi Announcement:

Good luck people!
10 MINUTES REMAINING GET YOUR WALLETS READY
VORT THE CURRENT ROUND IS STILL KINDA MOVING.

Hmm, I have tried to give people plenty of warning. The word is out there now, I would prefer to keep on track.

What do you guys think???

I dont think most people are following this thread on a regular basis. I mean why would they? On the main webpage, it looks more like a "contact us" link if there are any issues. The new rules and link to this page was posted fairly recently I believe.... I mean that's when I found out something like this was brewing here Cheesy

I have no deposits on this round and I can't wait for the new round to start, but I have to agree with what sonysasankan. Most people don't come here, especially the one that have seen the website through other sources (Isnt there an ad on bitvisitor?).

Yup... I'm one of them click-through staticsics, and there's more from where I come from :p I think once you put up ads, the client base essentially moves away from the homies in the forum to strangers wandering in from different countries. And a majority of them are there because they saw a link saying they could bump up their bitcoins and clicked on it. Going through a forum is not exactly in their to-do list. It doesnt matter how long it was discussed here, people know about it only if its announced on the website.

It is announced on the site " Ponzi rules are changing! More info here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5607172"

Users of round #6 will be looked after. They wont be left empty handed.

Round #7 will start at 22.00 UTC as planned.

Ah ok.... I was under the impression the round 6 people who did not get paid are all going to lose their money. Again.... you probably must've mentioned that in in passing in one of the 60+ pages here, but no mention of it in the website... so there's no way anyone could have known that. Good luck with the super ponzi Smiley

Not at all, I appreciate that round #7 is slightly rushed, and as such I will make sure the outstanding deposits from round #6 and refunded. But I feel the restart is needed to get more players involved again. Hopefully with the changes made we will see a massive increase in deposits Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
VORT THE CURRENT ROUND IS STILL KINDA MOVING.

Hmm, I have tried to give people plenty of warning. The word is out there now, I would prefer to keep on track.

What do you guys think???

I dont think most people are following this thread on a regular basis. I mean why would they? On the main webpage, it looks more like a "contact us" link if there are any issues. The new rules and link to this page was posted fairly recently I believe.... I mean that's when I found out something like this was brewing here Cheesy

I have no deposits on this round and I can't wait for the new round to start, but I have to agree with what sonysasankan. Most people don't come here, especially the one that have seen the website through other sources (Isnt there an ad on bitvisitor?).

Yup... I'm one of them click-through staticsics, and there's more from where I come from :p I think once you put up ads, the client base essentially moves away from the homies in the forum to strangers wandering in from different countries. And a majority of them are there because they saw a link saying they could bump up their bitcoins and clicked on it. Going through a forum is not exactly in their to-do list. It doesnt matter how long it was discussed here, people know about it only if its announced on the website.

It is announced on the site " Ponzi rules are changing! More info here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5607172"

Users of round #6 will be looked after. They wont be left empty handed.

Round #7 will start at 22.00 UTC as planned.

Ah ok.... I was under the impression the round 6 people who did not get paid are all going to lose their money. Again.... you probably must've mentioned that in in passing in one of the 60+ pages here, but no mention of it in the website... so there's no way anyone could have known that. Good luck with the super ponzi Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
woop woop  Grin Grin Grin,

no timer so invest when website says round 7 ?XD
Pages:
Jump to: