Pages:
Author

Topic: ponzigame.pw | 140% Return | + 30 BTC payment | No list of reset all receive - page 12. (Read 10358 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
It turns out none of these new ponzi are reliable! Dont send your money!

Sad to see, i did send 0.05 and it became 0.07 but that 2.5 BTC guy lost all
Activity: 1008
Merit: 515
Strange that all other ponzis are ddosed...

same thing..like the other site

All sites have the same owner. When he thinks he has made enough BTC, he disappears. It's as simple as that.

Kind of stupid if you look at weeklyponzi, there is over 700 BTC deposited and the owner made 45 BTC profit in two days, and will be a bit more comming day(s). Perhaps going for alot more next week. Why would this guy shut down his site.

I was not talkomg about the owner of weeklyponzi. I was talking about the owner of the 3 or 4 ponzi topics which opened today. I think that these newbies accounts belong to the same person.

All sites have the same owner. When he thinks he has made enough BTC, he disappears. It's as simple as that.

Kind of stupid if you look at weeklyponzi, there is over 700 BTC deposited and the owner made 45 BTC profit in two days, and will be a bit more comming day(s). Perhaps going for alot more next week. Why would this guy shut down his site.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 515

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

Seems the site is really slow now and shows "unavailable", being DDoS'ed ?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Best to fix the website fast or else refund a percentage of deposits.. 70-80% for what the wallet allows. Poor 2.5 BTC and 0.35 BTC guy.

I was about to deposit with my 1Mi... address
Did deposit 0.05 and got paid 0.07 but now i'm afraid since the site is down Smiley

Calm later believe it has already paid this guy to 2.5 BTC.
Currently has 4 ponzis happening at once normal and a fall.
We are paying your deposit plus 40% interest. Total 140% something that can be maintained.

Seems the website is was back, still time to be one of the first Smiley

We continue online and hopefully stay for a long long long period.
Best to fix the website fast or else refund a percentage of deposits.. 70-80% for what the wallet allows. Poor 2.5 BTC and 0.35 BTC guy.

Did deposit 0.05 and got paid 0.07 but now i'm afraid since the site is down Smiley

We are paying your deposit plus 40% interest. Total 140% something that can be maintained.

Seems the website is was back, still time to be one of the first Smiley

Activity: 602
Merit: 501
This one even has a website with address and phone number  Roll Eyes

Lol I hope you are joking about the address /// phone number

No no, it's legit I checked. It's in Loch Big... loch Ben... Loch Big Ben... next to Sean Connery's flat

lmao, almost spit my beer ..  Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
This one even has a website with address and phone number  Roll Eyes

Lol I hope you are joking about the address /// phone number

No no, it's legit I checked. It's in Loch Big... loch Ben... Loch Big Ben... next to Sean Connery's flat

Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Activity: 637
Merit: 262
Resource Limit Is Reached

The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
After weeklyponzi.com successful
I already see new 3 ponzi site

But 140% is pretty risky
Even with 130% i still don't get my 130%

And looks like this site is overload and give this message

The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
After weeklyponzi.com successful
I already see new 3 ponzi site

But 140% is pretty risky
Even with 130% i still don't get my 130%

And looks like this site is overload and give this message

The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.
#

i think that is not the problem. People can insert max 3.5BTC.. thats too much. nobody can give him that back
Activity: 1005
you need a good domain and hosting  Wink
Website shows:

Kids these days not knowing how to run websites, trying to make a quick buck with no knowledge. Copycats going down left right and centre. How about first you learn to manage a website before handling people's money.

Anyone investing in these copycat ponzis is at risk. Cryptoponzi earlier today disappeared within a few hours of opening. What will happen of ponzigame? I pose that question to you to ask yourselves before depositing in this.

You at least have a better website than the weeklyponzi one, but no new people are depositing for now, perhaps because of that 2.5 BTC guy?

Perhaps, and soon started one hour negotiations believe that today should close at least a 50 BTC at this rate.
Pages:
Jump to: