Pages:
Author

Topic: Ponzimatic.net | 120% ponzi | The only ponzi with refunds! | Fast & automated - page 17. (Read 16328 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I don't really understand what the 50% consolation of older deposits that will be used as deposits at 20:00 GMT means
Why people started depositing again??

If you have gotten paid you don't need to worry about it. Currently there is no consolation prize so the system acts as a normal ponzi except we have a tiny bit more to pay out with which will run out soon.

I didn't fully understand but I redeposited anyway because I feel you want to innovate to keep it rolling

Will you deposit 0.2 at 20:00GMT?

No sorry about that the payout has been going on for a while and will finish soon. There is about 0.12 left and how fast it goes depends on deposits.

Big deposit came and rest of the reserves boosted the output.
2.27300355 bitcoin paid out!
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
I don't really understand what the 50% consolation of older deposits that will be used as deposits at 20:00 GMT means

If you have gotten paid you don't need to worry about it. Currently there is no consolation prize so the system acts as a normal ponzi except we have a tiny bit more to pay out with which will run out soon.

I didn't fully understand but I redeposited anyway because I feel you want to innovate to keep it rolling

Will you deposit 0.2 at 20:00GMT?

legendary
1.72037355 bitcoin paid out since yesterday giving 0.51611207 in profits to depositors.

Around 0.2 bitcoin will be injected at 20:00 GMT.

Information on total payout and profit is now available on the site.

WOW, that's nice, I was so surprise to receive my payment, this is nice

Can someone explain exactly how those new rules work?

The new rules are normal 130% returns.

The orders deposited with the old rules have a 50% reserve in place. That reserve is being used to pay out orders.

I was going to wait until 20:00 but accidentally most of it has already been used to payout since whenever an old order was paid it's reserve was added to the spendable amount as it did before Smiley

There are no objections and 0.1 is left of the reserves so they will continue to help pay out until they are finished which should be around 20:00..

1.72037355 bitcoin paid out since yesterday giving 0.51611207 in profits to depositors.

The new rules are normal 130% returns.

The orders deposited with the old rules have a 50% reserve in place. That reserve is being used to pay out orders.

I was going to wait until 20:00 but accidentally most of it has already been used to payout since whenever an old order was paid it's reserve was added to the spendable amount as it did before Smiley

There are no objections and 0.1 is left of the reserves so they will continue to help pay out until they are finished which should be around 20:00..
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Site marked as Verified
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
How much that 20.00 deposit is?
Activity: 98

Around 0.25 bitcoin will be injected at 20:00 GMT.
Most of it has been injected the rest will boost payout ability of new deposits.

Yaay, gonna depos again now
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
yeyah, deposit people.
There is now a list of recent payouts at the bottom of the page

The entire process seems to be running much faster.

Get in before the deposit boost!
agreed!

depos still coming in so im curious whats gonna happen next few hours =]
Activity: 60
lol another Ponzi, there will be a lot more coming  Shocked
I also have some money late in the queue, but I personally think jumpstarting it will be the best move, since momentum is the most important thing a ponzi needs to stay alive. The ponzi is still so small and the website is the best one around, I'm sure we can go "to the moon". Smiley

I agree. The 50% returns will be used as deposits at 20:00 GMT if there are no objections in this thread before then.
I also have some money late in the queue, but I personally think jumpstarting it will be the best move, since momentum is the most important thing a ponzi needs to stay alive. The ponzi is still so small and the website is the best one around, I'm sure we can go "to the moon". Smiley
Assuming we continue rolling like this everyone should be paid out right, so then we do'nt even need the consolation reserve. Would it not be quicker to jumpstart it by using this money to pay half of the queue? Smiley

I thought of that but I was worried people might not like it if I change what I originally said I would do.
Assuming we continue rolling like this everyone should be paid out right, so then we do'nt even need the consolation reserve. Would it not be quicker to jumpstart it by using this money to pay half of the queue? Smiley
Whats happening admin? Seems like payouts started again?

The amount on the account seemed large so I looked  into it and reviewing the system I spotted a flaw causing it to hoard more than required for the 50% payout. Fixed the flaw and paid out the hoarded coins. Also moved out the 0.1 that was put in as a buffer against flaws yesterday.

Everything is looking good and with the current settings we should be able to run quite fast.
Pages:
Jump to: