Pages:
Author

Topic: Ponzimatic.net | 120% ponzi | The only ponzi with refunds! | Fast & automated - page 13. (Read 16326 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I saw a deposit at 20:00 so I stopped the system since I assume that was meant for the next round.

I didn't realize the countdown timer depended on your local time so for me there was an hour left while some of you have seen other numbers.

Reset the queue manually. The first deposit from 159ockdyLevsV8MCXtJTvKVHYFVNMGGci1 will show up once there is 1 confirmation.

Same address 1PonzibJuT6NZ1a5xATqvsdNF5fqGRhnMC

Min 0.001 btc | Max 0.25 btc
Activity: 98
Same or new adres ponzimatic?
I think there is no minimum and a 0.25max, ponzimatic? Could be good to mention this on the website also!
Activity: 28
What's the minimum and maximum deposit?
Admin, maybe it would be a good idea to change the url on the opening post?
Activity: 28
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
New round in 3 hours!! Who's playing? Smiley

I am not playing I don't have any BTC available, have fun guys! I lost 0.05 last round
New round in 3 hours!! Who's playing? Smiley
So, just checking...

Now deposits and payouts will go in order?

I also did not realize that in order to be paid I'd need to only deposit what needed to come out...

So let me get something straight...because I donated more than was needed to pay out, that put me behind as others entered?  And then because I deposited so much,  would have had to wait till someone had enough to pay me out?

I'm lost... why wouldn't I just keep depositing 0.002 and I would move to the front and be paid out first?

The system has been changed now but even if the queue had been like this the whole time not enough came in after you to pay you out.
I think it only looked at the smallest amount out of the first 10 deposits, which means sending 0.002 over and over again would not work for a very long time...But a system with a relatively small maximum amount and no prioritization would probably work better, which is in place now I guess.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Daily Bitcoins for your Paypal/Skrill
So, just checking...

Now deposits and payouts will go in order?

I also did not realize that in order to be paid I'd need to only deposit what needed to come out...

So let me get something straight...because I donated more than was needed to pay out, that put me behind as others entered?  And then because I deposited so much,  would have had to wait till someone had enough to pay me out?

I'm lost... why wouldn't I just keep depositing 0.002 and I would move to the front and be paid out first?
Wow that looks great! Looking forward to it!!
My suggestions would be the following:

-announce the start of a new round and put a countdown timer on the website
-set in place a max deposit of around 0.25
-do not prioritize small deposits

Keep up the good work!

Thanks.
This is now implemented at coinponzi.com.
It had already reset but we will give it another 24 hours.
Don't know yet if I will get the other domain back.
Agreed with the above!

And can you give any prediction when new round will start?

Thanks
My suggestions would be the following:

-announce the start of a new round and put a countdown timer on the website
-set in place a max deposit of around 0.25
-do not prioritize small deposits

Keep up the good work!
The domain has been suspended by the domain registrant. I am waiting for an answer from them why.

A backup domain is here
http://coinponzi.com

Like I have said many times if you guys want the rules modified just say so and it will be done.
Don't like the slight priority of smaller orders? I will change it.

Really I am just a developer experimenting with making a small bitcoin service. When I made it I did not realize how many similar services were out there and hoped it would be used without me needing to promote a lot. I don't really have much time or inclination for promoting but the service is solid and can be adjusted to meet the needs of the community.
Perhaps a new round tonight, when ponzicoin and ponzi120 will be quiet? What do you guys think?
Pages:
Jump to: