Pages:
Author

Topic: Ponzimatic.net | 120% ponzi | The only ponzi with refunds! | Fast & automated - page 3. (Read 16317 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Just joined lets see what happens. The thing is that was really fast. i joined and the payout of next person was instant. Good Automatic system. lets hope more get to this
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
In! Don't let it die!  Grin

I'm in, this one paid me several times in the past, keep it going guys!!!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
New round started. ~0.2 btc paid in the last few hours.
Get in while the queue is short.
Activity: 42
this is a good site and there is no scam taking place, we who play know our chances of making a profit are pretty good and also know or should know there are risks.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018
best ponzi website

What I like about ponzimatic is that there are constant deposits, I think OP is advertising to get all those deposits and people are reinvesting their profit

If the round ends and you weren't paid you get 50% so no hard feelings

We had an other deposit today : 0.01, I will be paid again soon and I will probably redeposit
Activity: 7
legendary
This round is going well, there are deposits everyday

It is going nicely, I am waiting for my new payment to deposit again

It could be nice to have a moderated topic to keep the thread on ponzimatic and nothing else
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Riverboat's gambling site must be losing to the Ponzi's thus the vendetta.

Ponzi's forever!
Daily Bitcoins for your Paypal/Skrill
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
CryMeARiverBoatBTC--

I ASK AGAIN...  CAN WE PLEASE SEE YOUR BOOKS FOR ALL GAMES YOU HAVE RUN THIS MONTH?  HOW BOUT THIS WEEK?  PonziMatic and I will gladly show you ours.

Unless you answer you are owning up to your scam site.

Yes because you are supreme ponzi leader and what you says goes lmfao
CryMeARiverBoatBTC--

I ASK AGAIN...  CAN WE PLEASE SEE YOUR BOOKS FOR ALL GAMES YOU HAVE RUN THIS MONTH?  HOW BOUT THIS WEEK?  PonziMatic and I will gladly show you ours.

Unless you answer you are owning up to your scam site.
To all the people saying its a scam, its not. Look at the public transaction records, and look at the people on this forum. There is so many proof that this is not a scam, and that this pays, in fact I have been paid myself. To all the people taking down these ponzu sites, mainly riverboatbtc, change your life goal to ruining people's ideas to actually something productive, and so something for society, instead of taking from it.
My 2 cents

Yes because a scam is always visible up front, thats why they never work.. Roll Eyes

scam                                           scam                               scam                                                   scam

scam       scam     scam     scam     scam     scam     scam  
scam                                             scam                               scam                                                   scam

scam                                           scam                               scam                                                   scam

scam                                             scam                               scam                                                   scam

Hey its a scam                                        
Activity: 588
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
To all the people saying its a scam, its not. Look at the public transaction records, and look at the people on this forum. There is so many proof that this is not a scam, and that this pays, in fact I have been paid myself. To all the people taking down these ponzu sites, mainly riverboatbtc, change your life goal to ruining people's ideas to actually something productive, and so something for society, instead of taking from it.
My 2 cents
legendary
Sorry for the slight delay. blockhain.info has not been working properly so I had to change the code to work with another service.
What is that service ? Is that stable ? reliable ?
Now site down .

The website is working fine for me : http://ponzimatic.net/

We just started the new round and people are redepositing when they get paid which is nice compared to what I am used to on ponzicoin last rounds

When the round stops you get 50% (I got it last round on 3deposits) if you were not paid
Activity: 198
Sorry for the slight delay. blockhain.info has not been working properly so I had to change the code to work with another service.
What is that service ? Is that stable ? reliable ?
Now site down .
Activity: 31

is the website not working?

[ S - C - A - M ]

[ S - C - A - M ]

Just in case you were wondering
Pages:
Jump to: