Pages:
Author

Topic: Ponzimatic.net | 120% ponzi | The only ponzi with refunds! | Fast & automated - page 9. (Read 16317 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 250
Why is everyone scared of investing
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
My first transaction went through! I got paid +20%, thanks ponzimatic lets keep this machine a-rolling
Activity: 322
Just got payment from my 3rd investment!! Easy money!
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
This seems legit. I'll give it a try
Activity: 273
Great idea for a ponzi, I have received money from here in the past, and I respect the structure. Deposited.
Just as normal poinzi,pay quickly, deposit quickly,
Everybody benifits.

I dunno man... "Normal" Ponzis here don't pay and dry out quickly, as if they don't have enough time to properly grow. This one actually works, no big loss waiting a little longer. If you don't like it go invest in a different one, end up last in line and don't get paid. Or you invest here and as you go through the torture of waiting for a payout maybe you can spread the word so it stays hot. Seeing as this is the only Ponzi that has actually paid me I'm going to find more strengths than weaknesses in it, last thing he should do is make it "normal". In fact, that extra time, the very thing you complain about, might be the entire reason why this Ponzi doesn't dry out quick like other ones.

Remember, Madoff's Ponzi worked because his investment cover was long term. When deposits and payouts happen faster it basically kills the Ponzi quicker, revolving door with no line behind it. Like a nightclub with a line, it always looks like a better club than one without. This Ponzi has a pending queue it looks more active and attractive than one with a fast turnaround with nothing pending. Keeping money tied up in it with slow payouts keeps it afloat longer, ultimately giving us more time, more visibility, and more opportunity to attract new investment. Can't save em all, if you don't get it by now then you never will.
Just as normal poinzi,pay quickly, deposit quickly,
Everybody benifits.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
next payout is  0.05789642, do not need so much.
As far as I can see the number on the page is correct. Please calculate it yourself based on the rules before claiming otherwise.

the first row says asks 0.05789642
why need 0.08190276 ,
even add 1% fee ,don't need so much

Because only 20% of the deposit is used to pay out previous ones.

Why?!

Because 80% is held for refunds.
I have explained this back and forth many times now.

This way has been moving faster than when we had a simple 130%.
The rules will not be changing this round.
Activity: 601
Vote 4fryn :)
As far as I can see the number on the page is correct. Please calculate it yourself based on the rules before claiming otherwise.

why need 0.08190276 ,

Why?!
Activity: 601
Vote 4fryn :)

why need 0.08190276 ,

OMG, That's not good , that will be very slow.
Just as normal ponzi ,100% pay previous deposit ,
Investor got paid quickly and redeposit .

why need 0.08190276 ,

why need 0.08190276 ,
20% used ?
so if someone send 0.1 that's 0.104 back.. wow that's 4% more.
and only 20% will make people waiting long long long time.

Lower risk her than others, maybe I'm a piker but no other Ponzi has ever paid me twice so in my experience this is the best. It's a free market and up to the consumers to decide, vote with your coins here or somewhere else. All I know is I'll be voting here and encouraging others to do the same, small money and makes things interesting.
0.09149776 required for next payout

20% used ?

It's 0.12 back like advertised.

Only 20% is used to cover older deposits unlike normally where it's 100%

Of course having the refund should be a bit slower than not but not considerably and since it encourages more players it's actually faster in practice.
Activity: 952
Merit: 513
20% used ?
and only 20% will make people waiting long long long time.
Refund ? how are to supposed to send back when they were used to pay others?

Only 20% is used to pay others. It may seem pointless at first but I have thought it through and think this makes for a much better experience.

It seems to be working pretty well so far. As a user I feel much more comfortable being in the queue knowing I will always get 80% back.
Pages:
Jump to: