Pages:
Author

Topic: Ponzimatic.net | 120% ponzi | The only ponzi with refunds! | Fast & automated - page 10. (Read 16317 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 513
Refund ? how are to supposed to send back when they were used to pay others?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I feel like a complete idiot asking this, but can you give me specific instructions how I can do this on BlockChain.info? I am on the custom send money option, is it "miners fee"? Also, how do I calculate how much to cover fee with?

Yes it's the miners fee. Blockhain and I think most wallets add a fee automatically or ask you to add one if you haven't.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
What's wrong with that 0.05 depost, not confirm for a long time.

It has no transaction fee so it takes a long time for the bitcoin network to confirm.

That's mine... Anything I can do now? Had no idea blockchain had that feature...

All wallets have that feature. Usually you are notified by the wallet software. I don't think you can do anything about it after it's sent.

I feel like a complete idiot asking this, but can you give me specific instructions how I can do this on BlockChain.info? I am on the custom send money option, is it "miners fee"? Also, how do I calculate how much to cover fee with?

Should I try Coinbase instead?

Thanks again!

Edit: I think BlockChain.info might not have the feature as they insist on paying the fee or something... I'm syncing BitcoinQT, thinking that's the way to do it.

Edit2: QT taking too long to sync, sent another small payment same way as last time, hopefully people get in while it's going strong!! Opportunity cost in waiting... Do it, do it, actually get paid, do it, yeah= http://ponzimatic.net/

It has no transaction fee so it takes a long time for the bitcoin network to confirm.

That's mine... Anything I can do now? Had no idea blockchain had that feature...

All wallets have that feature. Usually you are notified by the wallet software. I don't think you can do anything about it after it's sent.

I saw a later patent pass through quicker... Is mine stuck for a while?? I sent it yesterday, never seen this happen before.

Most transactions go through in a few minutes if they have a fee. I don't know how long yours will take.

Please note that this has to do with the bitcoin network and not Ponzimatic. If you want to research this more there is information available on google.

Edit: I see it has went through and been paid out.

Thanks for telling me about this feature, I'll remember for next time. Payment received, this is the ONLY Ponzi that has paid me back and so far 2/2 times, great system you have!!

Keep this one at the top, all the other ones are garbage! Let's vote for it with our coins! Reinvesting here, thanks again!

I saw a later patent pass through quicker... Is mine stuck for a while?? I sent it yesterday, never seen this happen before.

Most transactions go through in a few minutes if they have a fee. I don't know how long yours will take.

Please note that this has to do with the bitcoin network and not Ponzimatic. If you want to research this more there is information available on google.

Edit: I see it has went through and been paid out.

Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Remember to add a fee on your bitcoin transaction if you want it to be confirmed fast.

Sounds like a great feature, how does that work?

It's a feature of bitcoin. When I send from my blockchain.info wallet it always asks if I want to add a fee or it may take a long time to confirm.
Activity: 266
Remember to add a fee on your bitcoin transaction if you want it to be confirmed fast.

Sounds like a great feature, how does that work?
Lets have a good round this weekend!
Out of all the Ponzis this is the ONLY one that has paid me back!!!

Every other Ponzi I've tried either ends too soon or turns out to scam, but this one was legit. We need to reward this one, keep it going and make it the most popular! 

http://ponzimatic.net
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
and round and round we go again Grin
http://ponzimatic.net/
New round!
Automated what was left to automate and tested the changes made.

120% returns.
80% refund on timeout!

If you are waiting in the queue you can send 0.000911 bitcoins at any time and get an 80% refund.
This should encourage the queue to shrink naturally when deposits slow down.

So we should avoid the timeout entirely but even if it happens you still get an 80% refund.

Try it out! the worst that could happen is 20% loss!
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
No deposit for a long time.
Go...
No, I saw this message before last 0.25 deposit.
After this deposit , still this message. Something must be wrong.
I am watching this .

You are right. I saw the latest deposit was displaying incorrectly on the site and found it was due to an attempted hack this morning. There was no 0.25btc deposit.
Fixed the problem. It had no effect except the displayed queue on the website.
Pages:
Jump to: