Pages:
Author

Topic: Ponzimatic.net | 120% ponzi | The only ponzi with refunds! | Fast & automated - page 5. (Read 16317 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I would like to get back my deposit but it was from a bitcoin-qt so i can't deposit 0.000911 from the same address, someone knows how i can get 50% back

There has been a payout so it will not reset right? It is extremely unclear when it reset because there is no timer and when there is one and it goes to zero, OP says that it doesn't reset because of a payout

The big timer shows up once its been 24hours since last deposit.

If there is no deposit within 24 hours the game will reset.  Latest deposit was today at 03/17/2014 15:04

OR

If there has not been enough deposits to cover the next payout within 48hours it will also reset. Last payout was today at 03/17/2014 15:04

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018
I would like to get back my deposit but it was from a bitcoin-qt so i can't deposit 0.000911 from the same address, someone knows how i can get 50% back

There has been a payout so it will not reset right? It is extremely unclear when it reset because there is no timer and when there is one and it goes to zero, OP says that it doesn't reset because of a payout
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Activity: 224
Once upon a time there was a thing called a ponzi..... and it is a scam
Activity: 70
~0.03 required for next payout.
New round starts tomorrow at 19:21 if there are no payouts.
Activity: 198
with RiverBoatBTC killing them at the host level, there has never been a greater incentive for Ponzi operators to run with the btc.

So he brings down legitimate sites "at the host level" and then accuses them of being scams since they don't pay after he brings them down?

Just because you obviously don't understand the clearly laid out rules doesn't make it a scam.

I actually think ponzi sites clearly labeled as such help raise awareness of ponzi scams claiming to be something else like coin2x, leancy and btc-arbs.
Thanks to RiverBoatBTC for helping to run off the

SCAMS

take it from a decade+ long pro gambler - with RiverBoatBTC killing them at the host level, there has never been a greater incentive for Ponzi operators to run with the btc.  You risk more than ever depositing to any ponzi

Riverboat is killing nothing at host level.

Are you ever going to quit this nonsense? It's pathetic and childish. You have a personal vendetta that you're trying to force onto everyone else.

But thanks to your thread bumping, I just got paid again.. much faster than usual.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014
FPV Drone Pilot
Thanks to RiverBoatBTC for helping to run off the

SCAMS

take it from a decade+ long pro gambler - with RiverBoatBTC killing them at the host level, there has never been a greater incentive for Ponzi operators to run with the btc.  You risk more than ever depositing to any ponzi
Activity: 507
Merit: 252
Sure they came form your own wallet
We now had a nice burst of deposits right after some guy spams the thread with "scam".
I guess we can thank him for that?

Strange how these things work.
You know keeping it real

Ponzi's are all SCAMS
Please just look at the page. There was a payout this morning so the timer reset.

I never saw ''new round" written on the website; could you add that message when a new round starts so it is crystal clear

I don't see how I can be any clearer than this. The rules are completely transparent.
"If not enough deposits come in to cover a payout for 48 hours the game will be reset."
A new round has not started since there was a payout this morning.

The huge crystal clear timer starts counting down when 24 hours are left until new round if there are no payouts.

The counter went to zero so the new round should have started

There is no indication of the round number and if it was clear I would know that a new round didn't start

Why would you think you can rely on an outdated version of the page since yesterday?
If you had refreshed today you had seen the new payout and no timer.

A glance at the queue shows it has not been reset today.
Whatever you say shill
PONZI BOY TO THE RESCUE!

As usual, you just post more shit.
Whatever you say shill
PONZI BOY TO THE RESCUE!
He is running with your money lol

Hahahah so funny !!!111one

Where's the proof he's running away with peoples money? You are an idiot.

He is running with your money lol
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018
Please just look at the page. There was a payout this morning so the timer reset.

I never saw ''new round" written on the website; could you add that message when a new round starts so it is crystal clear

I don't see how I can be any clearer than this. The rules are completely transparent.
"If not enough deposits come in to cover a payout for 48 hours the game will be reset."
A new round has not started since there was a payout this morning.

The huge crystal clear timer starts counting down when 24 hours are left until new round if there are no payouts.

The counter went to zero so the new round should have started

There is no indication of the round number and if it was clear I would know that a new round didn't start
Pages:
Jump to: