Pages:
Author

Topic: [POOL] Solo Mining - Many Coins Including The Big 3: Bitcoin Litecoin Zetacoin - page 13. (Read 38605 times)

Activity: 765
Merit: 500
In the recent weeks the Peercoin solo mining service has seen an increase in popularity and has developed enough of a cache of coins that I might be able to lower the number of conformations to under 500.  I will continue monitor the utilization, if it remains high like it has been these last few week then I will go and lower it to 250 confirms or less.
still ok to mining on darkcoin I so see dashcoin does it matter which one I mine on

Both are listed for transitional purposes.  They are the same service.
will the upgrades affect mining while they are being install

Stratum services are unaffected by this as they use a different set of hardware.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
will the upgrades affect mining while they are being install
still ok to mining on darkcoin I so see dashcoin does it matter which one I mine on
My personal says 0 most of the time, I have seen it report close to the 5TH I have pointed at it, but on the bottom of the page it says it is 0 as well... is no one else pointed at this?

This happens when there is a huge backlog of shares to import.  No need to be concerned about it.  

Also, the stat page does a time-out quite often....

The load balancer is overwhelmed at the moment, upgrades are being planned.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
My personal says 0 most of the time, I have seen it report close to the 5TH I have pointed at it, but on the bottom of the page it says it is 0 as well... is no one else pointed at this?

Also, the stat page does a time-out quite often....

Anyone else using this for Peercoin?

J
hi i need technical assistance from somebody @ the SecurePayment CC Crypto Pools...
i have not received payments for blocks found by me that are claimed by the pool to be orphaned when they are not....i am owed about 5.513 UNO all of these blocks are confirmed and there are transaction records for each one i will supply the block numbers and my uno address when i receive a reply

There are several orphaned blocks for UNO from when they pulled a surprise hard fork on the pool operators earlier in May.

There has not been any mention of compensation for miners and pool operators from the incident.  If you have mined invalid blocks during that time, I would voice your concerns on the UNO thread.

However, if you find that any of those block are indeed valid, please send me the list via PM and I will look into it.
Activity: 2
hi i need technical assistance from somebody @ the SecurePayment CC Crypto Pools...
i have not received payments for blocks found by me that are claimed by the pool to be orphaned when they are not....i am owed about 5.513 UNO all of these blocks are confirmed and there are transaction records for each one i will supply the block numbers and my uno address when i receive a reply
Activity: 242
Blockchain-based Financial Ecosystem
Something has gone wrong with the 2 latest blocks on peercoin pool, it says they're orphan, but they are clearly not, and haven't been payed out, please fix this

I've reset them.
Thank you very much! Quick response:)
After 600+ confirmations, my block still says "pending" something wrong?

It will get paid.
I'm currently battling a hardware meltdown due to recent upgrades.  I apologize in advance for the down time.
Ok thank you for the update, when will you get back up, estimate?
Something has gone wrong with the 2 latest blocks on peercoin pool, it says they're orphan, but they are clearly not, and haven't been payed out, please fix this

I've reset them.

It will get paid.
I'm currently battling a hardware meltdown due to recent upgrades.  I apologize in advance for the down time.

I've reset them.
Activity: 56

I've reset them.

I've reset them.
update on DASH I found a block it works so far I got paid no orphans this time I hope the problem has been solved
Unobtanium has been updated to 0.10.0.0 and the pool is back online.
Merged mining support will be activated in the very near future.
3 orphans cant get catch a break on dash iam done here going to mine on a pool or when solomining gets fix

I've taken the darkcoin/dash pool offline until the issue is fixed.

The Dash/Darkcoin pool is back online and working.  I was successfully able to mine some blocks on test net
hi i really need to change my wallet address for unobtanium ASAP please y current wallet  am using is down help please tel me whatever info i need to send and i will

From
http://mining.securepayment.cc/help.php#account

Help! I need to change my wallet address!

In most cases just use another wallet address. If you feel that your wallet has been compromised and need to change it for future pending payments please send us a PM using the BitcoinTalk forum. You will be asked to provide a signed message.

Send me a PM, I will provide a message that you will need to sign using your Unobtanium client.
Pages:
Jump to: