Pages:
Author

Topic: [POOL] Solo Mining - Many Coins Including The Big 3: Bitcoin Litecoin Zetacoin - page 10. (Read 38605 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
I was going to ask the same thing, It seems the Peercoin blocks aren't being paid out on time again. Is there still an issue Tuaris as I need the coins in my account ASAP.
Do you know about any other solo place?
Yes there was one other pool (www.solomining.com) but it closed down a few months back and never reopened. This is the only pool to my knowledge that offers solo mining on many different coins. Up until this point I've had no issues to speak of and the admin does a good job of keeping everything working as it should. Just hope we can get this bug sorted Smiley
Thanks, Jepp i hope that to.
I still haven't identified the root cause of the problem, but I have been able to see a pattern.  The payout script is stalling on either ContiniumCoin or Teacoin every Sunday morning.  I recently moved these two coins from the old system on to this new platform, hence the sudden issues.  I will start expanding the backend part of the platform horizontally (adding more database and payment servers) in the coming days.  This should relieve some stress on the one database and payment server currently being used to handle almost 40 pools.

For now, I have manually kicked off the peercoin payments.

So roughly how long will it take for these payments to clear? The reason I ask is because the PPC price is up and I don't want to miss out. Thanks.

I will go ahead an expedite the Peercoin payouts to run in the next 20 minutes.

Thanks buddy, I appreciate it Wink
When will next payout be on the pending?
Did a 3 hour 50th PPC mining got 1 block
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I still haven't identified the root cause of the problem, but I have been able to see a pattern.  The payout script is stalling on either ContiniumCoin or Teacoin every Sunday morning.  I recently moved these two coins from the old system on to this new platform, hence the sudden issues.  I will start expanding the backend part of the platform horizontally (adding more database and payment servers) in the coming days.  This should relieve some stress on the one database and payment server currently being used to handle almost 40 pools.

So roughly how long will it take for these payments to clear? The reason I ask is because the PPC price is up and I don't want to miss out. Thanks.

Thanks buddy, I appreciate it Wink
Activity: 765
Merit: 500

I was going to ask the same thing, It seems the Peercoin blocks aren't being paid out on time again. Is there still an issue Tuaris as I need the coins in my account ASAP.
Yes there was one other pool (www.solomining.com) but it closed down a few months back and never reopened. This is the only pool to my knowledge that offers solo mining on many different coins. Up until this point I've had no issues to speak of and the admin does a good job of keeping everything working as it should. Just hope we can get this bug sorted Smiley
Yeah trust for this kind of solo pool is going down for me. feels like i have to point my miner @ another coin or pool.
Hello,
When Found Blocks is pending, is that a confirmd block that is going to be payed to the finder or is it waiting for confirm? is there a posibility to se the blocks being found by this pool for peercoin instant when it is found?
Coins are on pendig for days, why?
Activity: 5
such reply!

many thanks.
Hi Tuaris,

I was mining Dash for 4 days and my miner stats is still 0 h/s and no payment received

Can you check if there is a problem?

adress: Xo6yycj9BRhw3WqXaY2xsWAPXCyHKFCrWx

Many thanks,

Too the moon (( :

At 2-4KH/s is going to be a very long time until a block is found.  
According to the CoinWarz calculator, it could take 49395 days to find a block.
http://www.coinwarz.com/calculators/dash-mining-calculator/?h=2.00&p=600.00&pc=0.0&pf=0.00&d=1987.33065543&r=2.92500000&er=0.01090001&btcer=229.72000000&hc=0.00

You could still get lucky and find one sooner!

The reason for a 0 H/s being displayed is due to the small amount of shares being submitted.  The stats processor does not have enough data to come up with a reasonable number.  Try setting a lower difficulty to submit shares more often, see the help section for more information.

Activity: 5
Hi Tuaris,

I was mining Dash for 4 days and my miner stats is still 0 h/s and no payment received

Can you check if there is a problem?

adress: Xo6yycj9BRhw3WqXaY2xsWAPXCyHKFCrWx

http://i62.tinypic.com/14959ft.png

Many thanks,

Too the moon (( :
Any ETA on this issue? Thanks.

Payments are running now.  It should be just a few more hours before it reaches Peercoin.

As always, thanks for the hard work mate. Love your pool/s! Grin
this is literally exactly what i have been looking for, culd you possibly add DASH Cheesy, maybe my miners are gonna get lucky

DASH can be found here:
http://mining.securepayment.cc/pools/dash/

There have been some lucky miners who have found a few blocks.  I think it was about 1 to 2 days to find a block at 20MH/s last I checked.

Payments are running now.  It should be just a few more hours before it reaches Peercoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
this is literally exactly what i have been looking for, culd you possibly add DASH Cheesy, maybe my miners are gonna get lucky
Pages:
Jump to: