Pages:
Author

Topic: [POOL] Solo Mining - Many Coins Including The Big 3: Bitcoin Litecoin Zetacoin - page 9. (Read 38605 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Hello, what is going on with my terra blocks they are not getting payed anymore stays on pending and the other miner is getting blocks payed.

my terra address 1LbcVeaGe24XrTet22TVmbJhD4CdNaUuAi
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
everything ok on dash not showing that iam mining there
Activity: 721
Merit: 504
How do you donate?
And were their any plans to add more coins even thought their is nothing wrong with the current selection.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi I got a little problem with the pool. I've mined DASH for 1 hours with minerd, 269 accepted threads (and YAY on minerd) but nothing never shown on my statistics page, no active worker, no found blocks, Khashes = 0 but it's not, I'm mining.

Is there something special to do after having configured my miner with the address given and my wallet address ? It's an online wallet, poloniex.
hello tuaris, is there something strange with the PPC pool, i rented 50th for 0.12699146 btc  Embarrassed and the hash whas on zero alot of the time and i did not get any blocks, today i rented 1,5th and it did not start on the ppc pool i switched to ck solo pool and it did start right away... is the pool ok?
@tuaris: 'ya wrote :"Shares are used only for collecting stats and the difficulty is set to VARDIFF.   Shares have no effect on your earnings."
 Huh So why should I mine in that pool for Bytecoin if my shares weren't paid? 'couse I'm new here 'n I try to mine Bytecoin, but unfortunately I got only 50 MH. Aren't there any reliable public pools out there for me without registering on that website?

You mine solo to find a block when you find one you get the full block minus the % the pool owner get that, did you understand?  Smiley
"Anyone there  Huh"

i still mining there... peercoin and terracoin work ok, but in TAK i have a problem, a great delay to pay. Today start pay the blocks i found in 15/9, for 10 paid i found 30, 40 news...
I send a MP to "admin" of the pool today, and wait a resolution, to acelerate the payments.

I understand if you have a big hashrate or mining quick altcoins will have same problem

Sorry for the bad english
I got my block from the 15th and there seems to be a 5 days wait...
"Anyone there  Huh"

i still mining there... peercoin and terracoin work ok, but in TAK i have a problem, a great delay to pay. Today start pay the blocks i found in 15/9, for 10 paid i found 30, 40 news...
I send a MP to "admin" of the pool today, and wait a resolution, to acelerate the payments.

I understand if you have a big hashrate or mining quick altcoins will have same problem

Yes i know, but i also wonder where the pool server is US or EU or ?? i want to rent hash but want to know where to rent from us or eu...
Activity: 40
"Anyone there  Huh"

So is the pool alright now?
And is this pool in the US? if i rent miners i want to rent from US if the pool is there... Im in EU.
Anyone there  Huh
Ok found a new PPC block looks like the pool is up  Wink
Activity: 40
Man, i like the pool...
but i have TAK waiting confirmations for 3 days ago.
Others users in the pool payd and my coins on ice. Please look at (TS75...) user, is a strange occurrency.
So is the pool alright now?
And is this pool in the US? if i rent miners i want to rent from US if the pool is there...
Activity: 56
I'm having issues accessing your site, Any ideas?

It's saying your domain name has expired.

I am currently trying to find out what happened.  The registration was purchased for 5 years.

How strange! I hope you manage to get it fixed, Some of the stratum servers seemed to still be online though. I'll switch back to your pool once the issue is sorted. Thanks buddy.
Activity: 765
Merit: 500

I am currently trying to find out what happened.  The registration was purchased for 5 years.
Activity: 56

When will next payout be on the pending?

Once the Peercoin block matures, payout is usually within the hour.
Ok so there are 4 pending blocks and they are waiting to mature? 2015.09.07 to 2015.09.09

Yes, Peercoin blocks have a very long wait time for maturity.  I believe it's somewhere around 520 confirms.
Also after taking a look, I see that one of the addresses have a '#' sign that will prevent it from being properly paid.  Can the owner of that address can please confirm the correction.
520 confirms is a long time, but is it days?...
And that is strange with a # in the address...

Ok so there are 4 pending blocks and they are waiting to mature? 2015.09.07 to 2015.09.09

Yes, Peercoin blocks have a very long wait time for maturity.  I believe it's somewhere around 520 confirms.
Also after taking a look, I see that one of the addresses have a '#' sign that will prevent it from being properly paid.  Can the owner of that address can please confirm the correction.

Pages:
Jump to: