Author

Topic: [POOL][Scrypt][Scrypt-N][X11] Profit switching pool - wafflepool.com - page 143. (Read 465668 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
My cgminer started falling back to a backup pool and no longer connecting to the Waffle EU server. I see in my firewall logs that it tries to connect to 206.223.224.225:3009. Is that address related to Wafflepool and how so? It shows on whois lookup as a residential cable in Montreal, Canada. If I restart the cgminer it connects to Waffle EU normally but the same thing happens after a while.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

not much better Est BTC/Day/MH/s   0.00517439 vs waffle 0.00497368...will keep them in mind,any others

That is the coin the is being currently mined. It varies...obviously. I have stats saying. ~0.008/Mh/Day.. im not pullin it out my ass

more like 0.005334254 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=432710.100

0.025604421/72=0.000355617x24=0.008534807/1600=0.000005334x1000=0.005334254

your 0.008534807BTC per day is for 1.6MH/s as per your post and not BTC/Day/MH/s   

Or, you take what I made over 24 hrs 0.013300252BTC divide by 1.6 = 0.0083126575BTC/Mh

It all varies, like I said,.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10

not much better Est BTC/Day/MH/s   0.00517439 vs waffle 0.00497368...will keep them in mind,any others

That is the coin the is being currently mined. It varies...obviously. I have stats saying. ~0.008/Mh/Day.. im not pullin it out my ass

more like 0.005334254 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=432710.100

0.025604421/72=0.000355617x24=0.008534807/1600=0.000005334x1000=0.005334254

your 0.008534807BTC per day is for 1.6MH/s as per your post and not BTC/Day/MH/s   
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
API now includes stalerate, returned as a % of overall hashrate.  Hashrate include stale hashrate.

For example, if your miner submitted 1MHs, of which half was rejected, "hashrate" would show 1000000, "stalerate" would show 50.00.

Thank you !

Just added stale rate on worker stats on http://stratehm.net

Activity: 65
Is it just me whose stats have flatlined for the last 7h or so? My miner still reports shares being accepted and my Wafflepool stats page indicates 0khs submitted since 1:00AM EST

I have had the exact same thing!!!  What is going on Wafflepool?  My miner was still hard at work but luckily I opened the Wafflepool stats page and noticed that my reported hashrate was 0.00khs for the past 9.5 hrs or so.  I have reported shares according to my miner but not according to Wafflepool.  Has anyone else had this experience?
I have noticed that my accepted shares were at 1024 difficulty instead of 512 as it used to be. Maybe something wrong with the difficulty switching? restarting sgminer "fixed" it for me (also back to 512), but I still have a 8h window with 100% loss right now

I noticed and mentioned that last night, back on page 150 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5834804

~coinsolver~

Activity: 196
Is it just me whose stats have flatlined for the last 7h or so? My miner still reports shares being accepted and my Wafflepool stats page indicates 0khs submitted since 1:00AM EST

I have had the exact same thing!!!  What is going on Wafflepool?  My miner was still hard at work but luckily I opened the Wafflepool stats page and noticed that my reported hashrate was 0.00khs for the past 9.5 hrs or so.  I have reported shares according to my miner but not according to Wafflepool.  Has anyone else had this experience?
me as well ever since update.. why you are people still here i left yesterday many other pools out there performing better at the moment.. i will be back when i see BTC/day above 0.0055 until then im done here

Miner P

What other pools? The only one on pool picker is clever mining but not by much.

I dont know how many Mh you are running but even that "not by much" is alot for me. If you only have 1 or 2Mh/s ya it's not much.. and clever is just one of the many out there. do your research and pick one not going to tell you which pools on pw's thread.
Activity: 55

I have had the exact same thing!!!  What is going on Wafflepool?  My miner was still hard at work but luckily I opened the Wafflepool stats page and noticed that my reported hashrate was 0.00khs for the past 9.5 hrs or so.  I have reported shares according to my miner but not according to Wafflepool.  Has anyone else had this experience?
me as well ever since update.. why you are people still here i left yesterday many other pools out there performing better at the moment.. i will be back when i see BTC/day above 0.0055 until then im done here

Miner P

What other pools? The only one on pool picker is clever mining but not by much.
Activity: 196

me as well ever since update.. why are you people still here i left yesterday many other pools out there performing better at the moment.. i will be back when i see BTC/day above 0.0055 until then im done here
Activity: 56
My earnings graph the last few days looks like an airplane coming in for a landing.

--
     ----
                   ----
                                 -----

Sad
pray for it not to be mh370 alike and will eventually land into your pocket ))
Activity: 70
My earnings graph the last few days looks like an airplane coming in for a landing.

--
     ----
                   ----
                                 -----

Sad
Activity: 5
I have noticed that my accepted shares were at 1024 difficulty instead of 512 as it used to be. Maybe something wrong with the difficulty switching? restarting sgminer "fixed" it for me (also back to 512), but I still have a 8h window with 100% loss right now

Are you sure you didn't fail over to a different pool?  I believe middlecoin set their difficulty to 1024.
100% certain, middlecoin is far in my list and the only other pool that had accepted shares is clevermining and it was very minimal (like 10 or so). I've sent an email to wafflepool with a log of my sgminer showing accepted shares at 8h30 this morning
Activity: 56

Yup. Exact same problem here. API and stats page were showing 0 hashrate. I'm hoping I actually got credited for the shares submitted during that time, as my miners seemed to be merrily working along.
Activity: 15

Are you sure you didn't fail over to a different pool?  I believe middlecoin set their difficulty to 1024.
Activity: 5

Activity: 2
I have two payout transactions which are not showing up in my wallet. I emailed poolwaffle about them but have not received any response.

Is there an easy way to track down where these payments went and why they aren't showing up under my wallet transactions?
Activity: 129

Did something new happend? Why are we seeing this kind of value crash?

Nothing is crashing, the value is going down, then it goes back up. Please, do some research on what a crash is, and then look at how [un]stable cryptocoins have been. People sell in mass quantities, which affect the value, people mine in mass quantities, etc..

I am pretty sure most miners realized alt coin pool profitability would be a flash in the pan as markets have a tendency to eliminate these types of conditions. Going forward i doubt alt coin pools will soundly beat just mining litecoin/dogecoin combo.
I think a lot of miners have no clue what they are doing. The posts in this thread and other forums prove my point. Some have no clue have economics play out, others have no clue technical wise.

Every other post is someone looking at a chart, "OMG" and thinking coin XY is crashing.

So please enlight me, ohhh enlighted one...

I understand how markets work, but the downfall of the generic Alt-Coin must be more of just selling in mass quantities and saturating the market...

LPC
Activity: 52

Nothing is crashing, the value is going down, then it goes back up. Please, do some research on what a crash is, and then look at how [un]stable cryptocoins have been. People sell in mass quantities, which affect the value, people mine in mass quantities, etc..

I am pretty sure most miners realized alt coin pool profitability would be a flash in the pan as markets have a tendency to eliminate these types of conditions. Going forward i doubt alt coin pools will soundly beat just mining litecoin/dogecoin combo.
I think a lot of miners have no clue what they are doing. The posts in this thread and other forums prove my point. Some have no clue have economics play out, others have no clue technical wise.

Every other post is someone looking at a chart, "OMG" and thinking coin XY is crashing.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

Jump to: