Pages:
Author

Topic: [POOL][Scrypt][Scrypt-N][X11] Profit switching pool - wafflepool.com - page 57. (Read 465674 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 254
Wow, what just happened with X11? I checked this morning and my earnings was sitting on 0.024 and profitability like 169% vs LTC, just got a payment of 0.038 and profitability shot up to 369% - awesome! Definitely not complaining Wink

I think he mentioned that one of the coins wasn't setup correctly for trading, and so it had been piling up. Fortunately, for everyone, the value shot up and when he sold, we made much more than we would have if it was sold as it was mined. As PW mentioned, it could easily have been the opposite, but I am so very impressed at his work, and not just because I woke up to a nice .60 payment that was unexpected. Wink

Yep, and the stats page X11 graph is laughable Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Wow, what just happened with X11? I checked this morning and my earnings was sitting on 0.024 and profitability like 169% vs LTC, just got a payment of 0.038 and profitability shot up to 369% - awesome! Definitely not complaining Wink

I think he mentioned that one of the coins wasn't setup correctly for trading, and so it had been piling up. Fortunately, for everyone, the value shot up and when he sold, we made much more than we would have if it was sold as it was mined. As PW mentioned, it could easily have been the opposite, but I am so very impressed at his work, and not just because I woke up to a nice .60 payment that was unexpected. Wink

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
hehe,
at least price rised so we are all on profit !!
Thnx waffle  Smiley

Yeah, and while its awesome, its not something I'd like to have happen too often, as it can easily go the other way (and then no one is happy) Smiley  Luckily, this is the first I've seen an exchange change the symbol (at least for the coins we've mined), so it doesn't look to be something very common (and easy to catch with the raising unexchanged balances).

Now that I'm back, plan for the week is to first add some more coins (across the board, its been 3 days since really checking around for what needs added, so im sure there are a bunch).  After that, work starts on X13, which can hopefully be added (at least to beta) by the weekend Smiley
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
hehe,
at least price rised so we are all on profit !!
Thnx waffle  Smiley
I was out of town for a few days, answers to all the posts I missed

PoolWaffle
why Entropycoin was disabled?

There was a planned hardfork.  We purposefully disabled it until the fork was complete and we made sure we would be mining on the correct fork.  For the added 1-2% of mining during the fork, its not worth the potential lost time if we mine the wrong one for a bit.  It was only disabled for approx 12hrs I think (maybe 24?)

question about average payouts per mh

first - I think it's great they post their daily payout averages for mh - most multipools do not or are afraid to.

second: is it really accurate?

Some pools that don't convert coins use estimations for profitability, ours is 100% accurate based on balances.  We literally say "what were the user account balances at midnight, what are they now, and what was the hashrate between there".  Obviously theres a tiny bit of variance depending on miner speed, but they're as accurate as you can get.

http://wafflepool.com/stats/x11

Coin           Unexchanged   Unconfirmed   Approx Value
cryptcoin   25,304.92411519   312.49998738   4.89036626

why so many unexchanged when there is a good volume and price is rising???
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/219

Just bugged yesterday it looks like (and I didn't catch it right away), one of the exchanges we use changed the symbol from "CRY" to "CRYPT", so our trader wasn't seeing it as having a balance to trade.  Should be resolved now.  Thanks for pointing it out!

Why no payouts?

Just ran them now, was on a flight and had to handle some stuff when I got back.  Very sorry for the delay (and lack of posting about it).
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
Activity: 201
http://wafflepool.com/stats/x11

Coin           Unexchanged   Unconfirmed   Approx Value
cryptcoin   25,304.92411519   312.49998738   4.89036626

why so many unexchanged when there is a good volume and price is rising???
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/219

Activity: 135
And there we have Startcoin, wonderful  Grin
Now for some more X11 coins..... Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1150
Merit: 1004
Scrypt pool total hashing rate has dropped more than half compared to few days ago.  Cry

The "whale" (a large mining farm operator) moved to CM. He tend to splash around between these two pools.
Activity: 12
what happened to Sundays payout of 0.0005 or more?  I've got 0.00262926 in N-scrypt and it didn't got paid this Sunday?

edit: it just came in Smiley never mind.
Activity: 25
Scrypt pool total hashing rate has dropped more than half compared to few days ago.  Cry
Activity: 135
Maybe add Startcoin to scrypt pool?
Activity: 14
Last entry in earnings log: 2014-06-15 09:40:02

server time: 2014-06-16 00:42:05

Hashrates are roughly accurate.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
In my earnings log, I notice the last entry is from about 14 hours ago, yet I have been mining continuously. Anyone know why this happens and if the earnings from the last 14 hours will eventually show up?

That doesn't sound right. Is your hashrate showing correctly? Did you account for timezone difference? (check server time at the bottom of the stats page)
Activity: 14
In my earnings log, I notice the last entry is from about 14 hours ago, yet I have been mining continuously. Anyone know why this happens and if the earnings from the last 14 hours will eventually show up?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

first - I think it's great they post their daily payout averages for mh - most multipools do not or are afraid to.

Historic numbers are accurate. Don't get too carried away by today's "vsLTC" percentage and other real-time stats - these can change dramatically over the course of the day.
Activity: 36
I just got a couple of Kill A Watts in the mail and plugged them up to compare... scrypt and scryptn are using about 1150 watts with my 4 GPU rigs and when I switch it to x11... power goes down to 550 watts. So yeah, I'm liking x11 also Smiley
Activity: 140

You can compare your numbers with Suchmoon's charts.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514242.540

I'm liking X11. Same profitability more or less, but less power usage as it is getting warmer here in SoCal.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: