Pages:
Author

Topic: [POOL][Scrypt][Scrypt-N][X11] Profit switching pool - wafflepool.com - page 52. (Read 465675 times)

Activity: 569
Merit: 500
profitable is in down trend now Embarrassed
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
fractal is not profitable with this difficulty Sad
Activity: 569
pool seems not stable today.
did not coin switch Roll Eyes
Activity: 630
Coin switcher appears to be stuck on fractalcoin too ...
Activity: 7
Workers showing up as Dead again  Cry

Yep, all of my X11 workers are showing up dead, but they are still submitting shares normally.

One of my two Scrypt workers shows up dead, the other shows up as OK.

More worrying is that my X11 converted+unconverted number is no longer ascending.

But I'm happy to have gotten the payout today!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Workers showing up as Dead again  Cry
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
I love Wafflepool  Smiley GPUs will never die!
Activity: 27
Profitability is through the roof on x11... holy shit. How long you think this will last? Feeling pretty good right now about not selling my GPUS!  Grin
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Hey Dev, great work on the Pool working flawlessly on X11. Thanks!!
Activity: 710
Merit: 502
Please stop panicking, only 2 hours have passed and you're behaving like infested zombies.
LMAO!!!!  Grin Grin Grin

Back to normal!, good!.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters
Yay the Stats are all back
Activity: 62
I am not worried….I have been looking at this…miners are hashing at normal speeds locally and my coin count is increasing at WP..seems to be a glitch with the pool not being able to report the miners…every thing else seems normal
Activity: 630
Switched all my miners to multipool.us CRYPT port till this issue resolved, not taking chances Smiley
Activity: 62
Im still gaining share according to my miners's UI…not very much though…coin count is still going up @WP…just showing dead…weird

edit: shares and coin count seem to be moving along just fine
Activity: 182
I am having some stratum disconnects now though. on both europe and useast
Activity: 12
Most probably a display problem. As long as hashes are counted, it should not be anything serious. Please stop panicking, only 2 hours have passed and you're behaving like infested zombies.

RoFL - these sorts of things always seen to happen when the profitability is up - hence panic.  Grin Grin Grin Electricity is precious stuff to the humble home based crypto miner Smiley
Activity: 180
Stats are down but I think mining is still going.

no mate its bad i think
hash droped from 70 to 30
so mining not ongoing

If it was down why are my earnings still going up?  Guarantee you it's a problem with the stats.  My miners are still hashing away and accepting shares.
Activity: 72
and here I was, already considering selling my GPU rig due to profitability and heat issues... summer coming up strong in central europe

but having such a good run right now I will stick around for a while

wafflepool ftw
Activity: 57
Most probably a display problem. As long as hashes are counted, it should not be anything serious. Please stop panicking, only 2 hours have passed and you're behaving like infested zombies.
Pages:
Jump to: