Pages:
Author

Topic: [POOL][Scrypt][Scrypt-N][X11] Profit switching pool - wafflepool.com - page 53. (Read 465674 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Alternative pool suggestions?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Stats are down but I think mining is still going.

no mate its bad i think
hash droped from 70 to 30
so mining not ongoing
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Same here. worker shows dead.

I'm sure it's fine as Im still getting work
Activity: 180
Stats are down but I think mining is still going.
WAFFLEPOOL ANY STATEMENT OR UPDATES ON THE SITUATION WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED! Where is all our mining power going to? Will we be compensated? How serious is the issue? Should we consider switching pools?

Anyone know another good x11 multi pool?
maybe hash redirecting
Activity: 126
Smashing rocks with my GPU
Yeah, page shows no workers even though they've been going strong all day/night.

Also didn't receive my daily morning payout...
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Worker: dead ?

I tried other pools and its working, must be wafflepool. Was shocked my android app said 0.000 Mhs so i checked online
Activity: 47
I'm also seeing zero hash rate poolside, but locally my rigs are submitting shares, with no change to the reject level. Probably just a display or API glitch on the server side.

Poolwaffle, can you take a look and make a statement to calm people down?

same here
Activity: 526
Merit: 500
Its all about the Gold
Worker    Algorithm    Hashrate (rejected)    Show
(default)                      dead
legendary
Activity: 1150
Merit: 1004
I'm also seeing zero hash rate poolside, but locally my rigs are submitting shares, with no change to the reject level. Probably just a display or API glitch on the server side.

Poolwaffle, can you take a look and make a statement to calm people down?
so shares counting ?? or lost??? continue mining?
Activity: 138
same here: stratum+tcp://eu.wafflepool.com:3331 sgminer reporting 11Mh/s but stats page shows 884.33 kH/s

There seems to be a glitch or some issue with the pool.  The entire X11 hashrate (as seen at the top-right corner) dropped from around 75 Gh/s to about 200 Mh/s.

I am not worried, I am sure it will get fixed soon - poolwaffle does an amazing job of taking care of this pool.  Wink
Activity: 30
same here: stratum+tcp://eu.wafflepool.com:3331 sgminer reporting 11Mh/s but stats page shows 884.33 kH/s
hello! that happend? i using stratum+tcp://sea.wafflepool.com:3331 and i got 30mh hashrate.  And about 3% rejects
not i see 736.94 kH/s (0.0%) That is this?? 10 minutes i cant' see normal hashrate.. but i have full speed on miners and 0 HW errors

same here on useast hashing good but the site is broken
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
hello! that happend? i using stratum+tcp://sea.wafflepool.com:3331 and i got 30mh hashrate.  And about 3% rejects
not i see 736.94 kH/s (0.0%) That is this?? 10 minutes i cant' see normal hashrate.. but i have full speed on miners and 0 HW errors
Activity: 38
Found that Wafflepool is one if not the most stable around (at least for my Gridseeds) after trying out severel others.

There is a good website where you can rate wafflepool, i just did Smiley

http://poolpicker.eu/reviews?pool=WafflePool

I must agree on this one.
Tested many around.

Good job, poolowner.
Activity: 630
Looks like we are having a great run with guerillacoin Smiley Hope it lasts Smiley
Activity: 526
Its all about the Gold
is everyone sure that for x11 it is 4 x of script? I was mining with a 750 ti evga  superclocked from factory at 1305MHz and getting 250-260 khashes script using latest cuda miner and with no fine tuning or anything, just using wafflepool config setup using latest ccminer im averaging 2.5 to 2.6 mhashes which would be 10 times of script. And all this is running at 54C for 19 hours now.

[ ] GPU #0: GeForce GTX 750 Ti, 2548 khash/s
[ ] accepted: 1846/1849 (99.84%), 2548 khash/s (yay!!!)
[ ] Stratum detected new block
[ ] GPU #0: GeForce GTX 750 Ti, 2597 khash/s
[ ] GPU #0: GeForce GTX 750 Ti, 2452 khash/s
[ ] accepted: 1847/1850 (99.84%), 2452 khash/s (yay!!!)
[ ] Stratum detected new block
[ ] GPU #0: GeForce GTX 750 Ti, 2573 khash/s

so is this right?

4x is an rough estimate for AMD GPUs. NVIDIA ratio is indeed different. If you are getting 10x then you'll need to do some extra math to figure out your profitability against LTC, if you care about that. Or just enjoy Smiley

Ok Thank you very much.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
You are going to get 20+MHs on X11, and reduce power costs running GPU.  Look at stats page for X11 Smiley
For help with 280x and 7950 I made a post with my config ... looking for it now.
5mh/s of scrypt would be APPROXIMATELY 20mh/s of x11... it differs a bit depending on what kind of GPUs you are using. But I also moved 5mh/s of scrypt GPUs over to x11 and am getting right around 20mh/s now. As far as profitability... you can very easily compare algos at the top of the wafflepool stats pages. It's got all 3 algos listed and their profit vs litecoin. x11 is currently a bit higher than everything but it changes frequently. Another thing that's nice is that x11 uses about half the power that scrypt does. So you'll at least save money on electricity.

Many thanks for answering the questions. I see currently that scrypt is 170% of LTC, and x11 is 215% of LTC. What confuses me is that x11 algo is about 4x increase in hash over scrypt, so when these percentages increase over LTC is calculated, does that already take into account the 4x increase using the same AMD hardware? So what I'm really trying to ask, is if 5mh/s scrypt and 20mh/s x11 is the current stats on wafflepool (170% and 215% of LTC, respectively), or is it assuming 5mh/s scrypt and 5mh/s x11 is the states at the top?

The "vs LTC" percentage already includes the 4x ratio, so it is - roughly - apples to apples comparison for AMD GPUs. Other stats (e.g. BTC / 1MH ) are not adjusted by that ratio.
Pages:
Jump to: