Pages:
Author

Topic: [POOL][Scrypt][Scrypt-N][X11] Profit switching pool - wafflepool.com - page 78. (Read 465674 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100
pw, Do not forget about us, the people who work on the GPU. script is dying, and you have no development and many of us go to alternative pools. introduce new technology only for GPU.
Your pool was in reserve, but had turned off this feature. Think.
Currently working with a profit 0.0045 BTC / 1MH.

What makes you think there has been no development?

A month has passed after the conversation that you add GPU-ONLY coins, but such a service you do not have. You've done a solid job and apparently targeting a scrypt ASIC.

GPUs are over. It is useless to mine X11 shitcoins that no one will buy for good bitcoins in any case. Get over with it and buy an ASIC if you want to keep mining.
Activity: 322
Merit: 254
pw, Do not forget about us, the people who work on the GPU. script is dying, and you have no development and many of us go to alternative pools. introduce new technology only for GPU.

A month has passed after the conversation that you add GPU-ONLY coins, but such a service you do not have. You've done a solid job and apparently targeting a scrypt ASIC.

No coins are GPU only, they're just delayed for ASIC adoption.  There has been a ton of development, just because you can't see it, doesn't mean its not there.  When it goes live, it looks like almost nothing happened, but a lot of work is going into the backend.
Activity: 411
Merit: 250

Had a couple emails, Sunday payouts (0.001 minimum) were pushed back from morning (normal) to evening (today) just because we were waiting for a few withdrawals to finish confirming, and didn't want to delay the morning payout.  They've been paid now Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
yes profitability has been very weak lately.
are there any other pools that show avg. payout per Mhs like WP??
I was debating trying ipominer.com  has anybody had any positive experiences over there?

http://clevermining.com/ Does, for example. 0.003 BTC per day per MH currently.        I think all these pools have the same problem; the Scrypt coin market is currently weak (regarding to the value of the coins).
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
yes profitability has been very weak lately.
are there any other pools that show avg. payout per Mhs like WP??
I was debating trying ipominer.com  has anybody had any positive experiences over there?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
waiting for the announcement section on innovations for the GPU.
No doubt.
waiting for the announcement section on innovations for the GPU.
Activity: 330
📱 Electroneum 📱 cryptocurrency
Something is broken - shares aren't counting, and reported pool hashrate is under 2GH/s right now.

Shares are counting.  We're running some DB maintenance right now, will see a huge drop for a few minutes, followed by a huge spike a few minutes after.
Cheers for the quick update.
Something is broken - shares aren't counting, and reported pool hashrate is under 2GH/s right now.

Shares are counting.  We're running some DB maintenance right now, will see a huge drop for a few minutes, followed by a huge spike a few minutes after.
Payouts for tonight will be delayed (until tomorrow morning).  Somehow cryptsy has us at a negative megacoin balance (0.002 btc), so our withdrawals were paused.  We've corrected the issue and requested the withdrawals, but they're over their normal hot-wallet size, so they won't be processed until tomorrow morning.  Soon as that goes through, payouts will be sent.  Sorry for the delay.
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
Whoops, what a beautiful colour wheel we have at the stats page! Are we trying something new with the diversity of coins? Maybe a higher risk - higher reward tactic, which I do like.

Yes I saw that to yesterday and it looked wonderful and now profit is 0.00430901 BTC/1Mh  Grin
But looks like we are back mining ~50% LTC again this morning, well well I'm sticking with Waffle for the time.
Otherwise I had plans to move my rigs to Coinshift.com.

You're not going to get any better profit margins.

That's about right. In past I have switched among many Multipools in hopes of better profitability but have returned to WP and now I'm sticking with it.
Activity: 52
Whoops, what a beautiful colour wheel we have at the stats page! Are we trying something new with the diversity of coins? Maybe a higher risk - higher reward tactic, which I do like.

Yes I saw that to yesterday and it looked wonderful and now profit is 0.00430901 BTC/1Mh  Grin
But looks like we are back mining ~50% LTC again this morning, well well I'm sticking with Waffle for the time.
Otherwise I had plans to move my rigs to Coinshift.com.

You're not going to get any better profit margins.
Activity: 4
Activity: 180
Merit: 1003
I've tried other pool's and really like the format of most of them. This one has less of a format but the payouts are much better than other multi pools I've used. I'll sacrifice having a better site layout for better profits any day. It's obvious the DEV here spend more time getting profitable coins which is what we are all looking for anyway.

Thanks for doing a great job here guys.

I like the site because it's strait to the point with the main information I need anyways which is: How much am I making? Roll Eyes

for hashrate and balance graphs you can try www.wafflepoolmonitor.com
Activity: 28
I've tried other pool's and really like the format of most of them. This one has less of a format but the payouts are much better than other multi pools I've used. I'll sacrifice having a better site layout for better profits any day. It's obvious the DEV here spend more time getting profitable coins which is what we are all looking for anyway.

Thanks for doing a great job here guys.

I like the site because it's strait to the point with the main information I need anyways which is: How much am I making? Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: