Pages:
Author

Topic: [POOL][Scrypt][Scrypt-N][X11] Profit switching pool - wafflepool.com - page 80. (Read 465674 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I'm new to this pool and mining in general. I'm thinking of purchasing a KnC Mini-Titan, and I'm just wondering, will it be compatible to mine all the coins this pool mines, or does this pool mine Scrypt N stuff and other things it won't work on?
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Whoops, what a beautiful colour wheel we have at the stats page! Are we trying something new with the diversity of coins? Maybe a higher risk - higher reward tactic, which I do like.

Yes I saw that to yesterday and it looked wonderful and now profit is 0.00430901 BTC/1Mh  Grin
But looks like we are back mining ~50% LTC again this morning, well well I'm sticking with Waffle for the time.
Otherwise I had plans to move my rigs to Coinshift.com.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Whoops, what a beautiful colour wheel we have at the stats page! Are we trying something new with the diversity of coins? Maybe a higher risk - higher reward tactic, which I do like.
Activity: 1029
Merit: 712
Since i turned off my rig,

How can i request a withdraw my balance? it is below auto-payout
Sunday boundary 0.001. Sends.

If it is very low, I think it will just sit there.

I was left with a small balance when I turned mine off.  I mailed waffle and offered to donate it to the pool but he had no way of doing that easily, so it just sits ...

I imagine there are millions of coins sitting in dead/dormant accounts in mining pools all around the world.
Activity: 411
Merit: 250

Sunday boundary 0.001. Sends.
Activity: 490

Activity: 140
Gridseed mined @ waffle

When I got them, the setup already had wafflepool.  Maybe they moved to somewhere else.  But regardless, going down from average 0.005 to 0.003 is a drop which made me consider alternatives.  I really don't like to mine coins on my own and do the trading, but sometimes it makes up for it.

Gotta love the "Kickstarter scam". Get a bunch of people to fund your own development, make bank using it, delay the product a few times, but eventually deliver once it is finally not worth it.

Tis Clever, if nothing else. :/
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Waffle has been well over 100% LTC recently, even when its exactly 100% LTC that is after fees (if I recall from a previous post of his). I value my time and don't want to have to worry about what coin to mine and trading many coins manually.

Aman Bro   Grin

But there a lot of cats on here that will spend $100(Unknowing) to make $1

Activity: 192
Waffle has been well over 100% LTC recently, even when its exactly 100% LTC that is after fees (if I recall from a previous post of his). I value my time and don't want to have to worry about what coin to mine and trading many coins manually.
Activity: 135
Hmmm 0.00305244 89% at the moment  Cry Cry Cry Cry
Maybe it's time to go back mining coins directly and trading them myself.   
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
Gridseed mined @ waffle

When I got them, the setup already had wafflepool.  Maybe they moved to somewhere else.  But regardless, going down from average 0.005 to 0.003 is a drop which made me consider alternatives.  I really don't like to mine coins on my own and do the trading, but sometimes it makes up for it.

Yea, im starting to look in other ways too ... waffle aint doing very well lately
Activity: 252
Gridseed mined @ waffle

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
And he goes by sfire on the forums.  Jumps back and forth between Waffle and Clever (and probably others).  Got started on Middlecoin when that pool was still alive and not the undead zombie it is now. He's got a huge GPU and ASIC farm.  Rumored to be one of the first to deploy the Gridseeds.
Activity: 182
Yeah it's a Chinese whale we have been over this many times lol.
Activity: 322
Merit: 254
i dont think 30 GH of scrypt is "someone"  Cheesy

It is, its been posted many times.
legendary
i dont think 30 GH of scrypt is "someone"  Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 254
from 50 GH waffle is now to 18 !?!  Huh

And CM is up to 31. Maybe the whale moved?

it sure looks like it ... come on waffle .. go back to 0.05 / MH !!! Cheesy

Someone switching their hash power isn't going to make people pay more for LTC Smiley
legendary

it sure looks like it ... come on waffle .. go back to 0.05 / MH !!! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1150
Merit: 1004

legendary
Pages:
Jump to: