Pages:
Author

Topic: [POOL][Scrypt][Scrypt-N][X11] Profit switching pool - wafflepool.com - page 98. (Read 465668 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
How often are payouts?  As soon as 0.01 BTC is mined?  Or is it at a time interval (e.g every 24 hours)?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
My rig has failed over from Waffle West to my backup pool Sad

Yep, we shut down stratum servers to minimize the losses while reverting code changes, everything should be up and running (was down for 2-3 minutes)

Thanks for the fast update..

Activity: 322
Merit: 254

Yep, we shut down stratum servers to minimize the losses while reverting code changes, everything should be up and running (was down for 2-3 minutes)
Activity: 70
All my Hash rates just dropped by 40% according to the WP stats but my miner stats looks fine..

Had an issue with new code that went into place, shares were dropped for about 8 minutes.  Should be fixed now
Activity: 112
All my Hash rates just dropped by 40% according to the WP stats but my miner stats looks fine..

Whats up?HuhHuh?

legendary
Activity: 1150
Merit: 1004
Anyone else seeing weird spikes in their stats over the last hour? I'm using wafflepoolmonitor, and what I see is spikes between zero and maximum hash rate every 20 minutes. There's 4 of these so far.

Prior to this, the graph is very steady, with the usual wiggling of the hash rate but a steady progression of unconfirmed and confirmed BTC.

This is reminiscent of yesterday when the stats went haywire.

hi, it happens when wafflepoolmonitor is not able to get the data through the api from wafflepool for a address. The values are set as 0 leading to spikes.It is a temporary issue and should be resolved soon.

Ah, OK. Thanks for the info.
Activity: 180
Merit: 1003
Anyone else seeing weird spikes in their stats over the last hour? I'm using wafflepoolmonitor, and what I see is spikes between zero and maximum hash rate every 20 minutes. There's 4 of these so far.

Prior to this, the graph is very steady, with the usual wiggling of the hash rate but a steady progression of unconfirmed and confirmed BTC.

hi, it happens when wafflepoolmonitor is not able to get the data through the api from wafflepool for a address. The values are set as 0 leading to spikes.It is a temporary issue and should be resolved soon.
legendary
Activity: 1150
Merit: 1004

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Now that pool can mine small coins, Any plan to add new small coins and take advantage of them?

We can miner smaller coins than before, but there are still many that are too small.  And unfortunately because of the way that luck works, it is difficult to tell where we can push it to (can we mine difficulty 5? what about 4?) before it becomes negative value.

I'm actively adding more coins, but its unfortunately not as simple as just turning them on and walking away, its a very careful balancing act Smiley

Thanks for your answer,
I think if pool can consider market depth , it can mine coins with difficulty 5 or 4. let me say an example. there is a coin with diff 2 and market depth around 0.5btc, calculation tells that we can fill that market depth with x% of hashrate in t seconds. Now the pool can decide to mine that coin and take its advantage.

whats your opinion?

Edit: if pool decided to mine a coin with x% hashrate, i think it should add like 5-10% more hashrate to reduce the luck and variance. Also it need an exit strategy if calculation does not come true in t+delta seconds.

We already do everything you mention there, plus a lot more Smiley

You rock man Wink
Now that pool can mine small coins, Any plan to add new small coins and take advantage of them?

We can miner smaller coins than before, but there are still many that are too small.  And unfortunately because of the way that luck works, it is difficult to tell where we can push it to (can we mine difficulty 5? what about 4?) before it becomes negative value.

I'm actively adding more coins, but its unfortunately not as simple as just turning them on and walking away, its a very careful balancing act Smiley

Thanks for your answer,
I think if pool can consider market depth , it can mine coins with difficulty 5 or 4. let me say an example. there is a coin with diff 2 and market depth around 0.5btc, calculation tells that we can fill that market depth with x% of hashrate in t seconds. Now the pool can decide to mine that coin and take its advantage.

whats your opinion?

Edit: if pool decided to mine a coin with x% hashrate, i think it should add like 5-10% more hashrate to reduce the luck and variance. Also it need an exit strategy if calculation does not come true in t+delta seconds.

We already do everything you mention there, plus a lot more Smiley

Thanks for your answer,

whats your opinion?

We can miner smaller coins than before, but there are still many that are too small.  And unfortunately because of the way that luck works, it is difficult to tell where we can push it to (can we mine difficulty 5? what about 4?) before it becomes negative value.

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hi,

I'm on this pool from 1 month, and my reject rate was 1% maxim, but now in the last 1 day and half I have 5% reject rate without any settings, without any modification at my rig.

Anyone else see the same thing, raise the reject rate?
Activity: 180
Merit: 1003
Is assessing the WaffleSTATs page still available?  I can see the normal stats page but I can't seem to find the link for the advanced stats and graphs for a specific miner address.  Anyone know?

you can use www.wafflepoolmonitor.com for graphs.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Is assessing the WaffleSTATs page still available?  I can see the normal stats page but I can't seem to find the link for the advanced stats and graphs for a specific miner address.  Anyone know?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Anyone can help a newbie out please

I got my gridseed, connected it with my laptop using the 3.7.2 CGminer for gridseed and set up my pools. I am mining at the switching profit pool at waffle.

For some reason CGminer stop reporting shares being accepted after 2-5 minutes and only shows the difficulty change on the pool and informing me when blocks are being found but it stops to submitting shares.

There is no error code and the reported hash rate is about 362KH (850MH). When I restart CGminer I get error message that there is no device found but there is no error prior to me restarting CGminer. What I have to do to get it working again is close CGminer remove the USB cable and put it back in and then open CGminer again. It will work for a few minutes and then stop submitting shares again....

I disabled the go to sleep mode on the laptop so I am not sure why this keeps on happening.

I know its not a pool problem because my GPU rig is working fine at waffle and the problem is happening even when I switch to a different pool

Anyone has any thought or suggestions?

Please help

Thanks
Activity: 77
Blocks during the time period where things were broken were removed (marked orphan) from balances, and reprocessed.  So you might see some oddities if you were looking at balances over the last few minutes (it would drop and go back up).

Everything should be correct now, shares are all processed correctly, blocks are processed correctly.  Sorry for the confusion

Good to hear that, poolwaffle. Smiley Cheers for everything being back in proper order. Wink Smiley
Blocks during the time period where things were broken were removed (marked orphan) from balances, and reprocessed.  So you might see some oddities if you were looking at balances over the last few minutes (it would drop and go back up).

Everything should be correct now, shares are all processed correctly, blocks are processed correctly.  Sorry for the confusion
Pages:
Jump to: