Pages:
Author

Topic: [POOL][Scrypt][Scrypt-N][X11] Profit switching pool - wafflepool.com - page 99. (Read 465668 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 254
Sorry about that guys, was furiously writing fixes.

Essentially what happened was a new layer of caching broke, and shares were being counted incorrectly per-shift.  We've nuked the shift data, and re-processed from raw share logs, so everything should be correct (and the miners page shows more shifts so you guys can confirm).

The only thing that will still be incorrect are the unconfirmed balances on per-user accounts.  Essentially when blocks were found during that time that it was broken, the rewards were distributed based on the incorrect data.  The good news is, no blocks confirmed during that time, so it is limited to unconfirmed balances.  These will need to be cleaned up (working on it right now).  Chances are you'll see all of the blocks found during that period be marked as orphans (removing your unconfirmed balance), and then a few seconds later, assigned again (but correct amounts this time) as unconfirmed.

Again, still working on it, so some things still look incorrect, but they're actively being fixed.

One thing to note for now, block-processing has been disabled (earning distribution) while I fix the previous mentioned problem.  So profit stats will be incorrect until it is re-enabled.  Blocks are being found correctly, and everything is fine, it is just a visual display issue.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hashrate: 54.69 GH/s     Miners: 340     Mining: hidden     Time: 19:28:02

340 miners left? before there 5000+ miners.

Hell yeah!! What's this?!!

Current Statistics: Hashrate: 54.33 GH/s     Miners: 222     Mining: litecoin     Time: 19:31:03

As well as my miner kH/s is "0", however my miner is working perfectly and hashing continuously.

Something going crazy with the "WafflePool" statistics...

PoolWaffle??

I had the same problem and what I did is to restart the miner and everything is back to normal for now. But I think that the rounds that were reported with "0" ,even if our rigs worked perfectly, will not be taken into consideration for our profit calculation. Our loss Sad
Will have to wait and see what the dev will have to say.

Ronindrm81, I think we didn't lose anything as the stats were only paused while poolwaffle was doing some work at the back office and as reported by him on the website recently, mining is totally unaffected. Smiley

Good to know Smiley
Thank you
Activity: 77
Merit: 10

Current Statistics: Hashrate: 54.33 GH/s     Miners: 222     Mining: litecoin     Time: 19:31:03

As well as my miner kH/s is "0", however my miner is working perfectly and hashing continuously.

PoolWaffle??

I had the same problem and what I did is to restart the miner and everything is back to normal for now. But I think that the rounds that were reported with "0" ,even if our rigs worked perfectly, will not be taken into consideration for our profit calculation. Our loss Sad

Ronindrm81, I think we didn't lose anything as the stats were only paused while poolwaffle was doing some work at the back office and as reported by him on the website recently, mining is totally unaffected. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
Wheew, okay, my mining stats were abnormally high (200x time higher than normal, i thought i was mining low art 200kh but it was actually at 200mh o.O) good thing to know it was just a display bug.
Activity: 4

PoolWaffle??

PoolWaffle posted this update @ website: Note: Some stats are paused while correcting some stuff on the backend, mining is unaffected.

All cool now.. Wink Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
i hope 5 rounds lost in this shitty situation
low profit
btc price falling
china ban
waffle hash issue
shares lost in 5 round??!
whats happening in crypto world...

PoolWaffle??
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

Activity: 39
omg hashrate 56gh  Huh Huh
i think servers overloaded Shocked

With that said.... My stats are showing 0 across the board, but my miners are connected and working away??

Stats issue or am i working without pay?
Activity: 75
Same here.  It shows that I didn't submit any shares for the past 5 rounds but my miners are hashing just fine.
Activity: 560
omg hashrate 56gh  Huh Huh
i think servers overloaded Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
workers hash rate falling its almost 0 with all my rigs, whats happening? but yet all my rigs are still mining

I noticed the same problem. What's going on?
legendary
Activity: 1150
Merit: 1004
workers hash rate falling its almost 0 with all my rigs, whats happening? but yet all my rigs are still mining

Same thing is happening to me. I've got two separate rigs (Gridseed and Dual Miner based). Both of them started to flatline about 25 minutes ago according to the server side specs and WafflePoolMonitor (which I just started using today):

http://www.wafflepoolmonitor.com/index.php?address=13SwGJmgPWVUAY9CszPQ7H4WL1RBqto3zu

I see no shares registered in the WafflePool side after shift ID 19178.

On my side things seem to be working normally and I see nothing in the logs that indicates a problem.

Something seems to be wrong on the WafflePool side, either with actual mining or the API.

I only just came to WP yesterday after being frustrated with CleverMining's bad profitability. This better get straightened out soon or I'm heading back to CM.
Activity: 59
Activity: 358
yeah ... sorry ... I meant the amount unsent + unconverted ...
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
HELP !
I just reflashed the usb drive with smos 1.3 and cofigured to eu.wafflepool... am getting 710 + 250 mhs ( same as before ), which is being confirmed on the stats but the payout for the last 24 h is measily ... 0.0003 btc ... about 10-12 times slowere than it should have been...
"payout" ?  Meaning the amount you got paid?  Did you look at your stats page to see your unconfirmed/unsent balances?
Activity: 358
HELP !
I just reflashed the usb drive with smos 1.3 and cofigured to eu.wafflepool... am getting 710 + 250 mhs ( same as before ), which is being confirmed on the stats but the payout for the last 24 h is measily ... 0.0003 btc ... about 10-12 times slowere than it should have been...
was mining just fine before on smos 1.3 with good results ... average was 0.004+ a day ... anyway ... here's a copy of the conf file::
"api-listen" : true,
"intensity" : "20,13",
"vectors" : "1",
"worksize" : "256",
"kernel" : "scrypt",
"auto-fan" : true,
"temp-cutoff" : "85,90",
"temp-overheat" : "83,87",
"temp-target" : "76,82",
"expiry" : "30",
"gpu-dyninterval" : "7",
"log" : "5",
"queue" : "1",
"retry-pause" : "5",
"scan-time" : "30",
"scrypt" : true,
"temp-hysteresis" : "3",
"shares" : "0",
"shaders" : "2048",
"thread-concurrency" : "24768,6500",
"gpu-thread" : "1",
"gpu-engine" : "1100,980",
"sharethreads" : "32",
"lookup-gap" : "0",
"gpu-powertune" : "20",
"gpu-memclock" : "1500,1300",
"gpu-vddc" : "1.13",
"gpu-fan" : "0-95,50-95"

anyone got any ideea what's going on ?
thanks in advance !
Activity: 2
Hi ! Could anyone please tell why there is no payouts for a couple of days. Ive started mining 2-3 days ago. Bitcoins earned (not yet sent): 0.01018845. I thought payments are several times a day. Isnt it ?

1HTgxSxA72oXp7wst4QvK8fwCoqqUkWfyF

Plz Help.

When am I paid?

Payouts are processed multiple times a day, and anyone with a balance over 0.01 BTC is automatically paid in order of when you reached the threshold. On Sundays we pay everyone with a balance over 0.001.

How fucking hard is it to read info on page before pointing miner?  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: