Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 122. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I have not read for a while how things are at the project and I see that things are going pretty well and that's fine.
Activity: 845
Merit: 56
Remember ETN patent is coming up soon! Electroneum patent application is number 1805708.3 and you can look/wait for it here:

https://www.ipo.gov.uk/p-pj/p-pj-ukapppub?lastResult=100&perPage=100&startYear=2018&startMonth=May&startDay=9th+-+6729&endYear=2018&endMonth=May&endDay=9th+-+6729&filter=&sort=Publication+Date&status=undefined#starttabs

I guess everyone better stock up before it is published! Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
ETN is a sleeping giant. It will most probably skyrocket when the milestones are met and also if we have bull run this year.
+1  Grin
i also think that this project will develop very well. it doesn't exist half a year yet and already has many more investors than other older projects. The token price is higher than ICO price but still good to buy. We will see in a year where the course is. who does not buy now will be annoyed next year
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
ETN is a sleeping giant. It will most probably skyrocket when the milestones are met and also if we have bull run this year.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
This was posted yesterday on Facebook regarding the weekly update. I wasn't really expecting another update, as I thought the Network Upgrade article was the weekly update. Now I am looking forward to Monday for those pieces of information.

"Hi all, a quick note to say that our weekly update this week, will be coming to you a little later. We're currently waiting on a few pieces of information and look forwards to keeping you informed next Monday- Have a great weekend and don't forget to take a look at and share our blog article on the coming Network Upgrade! https://electroneum.com/2018/05/17/critical-electroneum-network-upgrade/"
(Post link: https://www.facebook.com/electroneum/posts/1999811166947518)
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN

Continued conversation over at the:

"Is Electroneum a scam" thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2167305.1400

Feel free to stop by and help these uninformed users see that the FUD going around that they see as fact, just isnt true. Youll quickly see that many of these people just dont know any better.

Its so clear as well, as they repeat and repeat the same lines that they have heard somewhere. Its sad but also kind of funny. They are straight up programed. "It is only marketing" "they cant fix their tech issues". OVER AND OVER AGAIN FOR 71 PAGES LOL!!

but they lack on development

Applying for a patent is "lacking development"?

Transactions failing and stucking up

This is because even Rich himself, along with everyone else, couldnt DREAM of this kind of growth so quickly.

Yes, they forked Monero, a top ten coin with VERY COMPETENT DEVELOPERS, which everyone thought would be able to handle the projected growth, but the # of users is OFF THE CHARTS!!! The Monero cryptonight algo couldnt handle the MASSIVE AMOUNT of users - TRANSACTIONS.

THE AMOUNT OF TRANSACTIONS ETN HAS HAD ALREADY SURPASSED THE AMOUNT OF MONERO HAS HAD IN ITS ENTIRE HISTORY!!!

It has been months since they launched it all and still no serious improvements.

Other than what Ive already went over upthread, Ive been saying to community since the very beginning, that this is a serious project, currently building a product that can compete on a global scale, not only with crypto projects, but with international corporations that have already achieved mass adoption and success IN THE REAL WORLD.

JUST AS NONE OF OUR COMPETITORS HAVE ACHIEVED SUCCESS "IN MONTHS", YOU CAN NOT APPLY WHAT I CALL "OLD CRYPTO TIME" IN WHICH A DAY IS A WEEK/MONTH IN CRYPTO, BUT IN REAL TIME THAT PROJECTS ON THIS LEVEL OPERATE.

Just like they invented their own blockchain? Which is "just" a fork. Instant transactions is nothing new a few other coins already have it. It's all just a trick to get the hype going again, people are not falling for it and it reflects on the price.

All is see how many users they got and bla bla bla, all marketing stuff.

Users are just "bla bla marketing"Huh?

ETN is well on its way to successfully becoming the crypto with the most users/largest network

A project with this success that is sitting at a price of around 3 cents, is the investment you yourself should be looking for

Marketing is not a bad thing, but their marketing campaign hasnt even started yet. Yet still we see unheard of growth for a crypto.

Rich Ells:

Electroneum – Tech Update, Instant Payment Patent & More –

Faster growth than Twitter & Facebook –

We are already up there with some of the greats. Think about it, we’ve already shown that we can grow faster than Twitter, Facebook and Dropbox (we hit 1m users after 5 months of being live – Twitter took 2 years, Facebook 10 months and Dropbox 7 months).

Now think what we can do with a global patent that enables us to transact any cryptocurrency instantly into any shop or ecommerce system, coupled with a method to introduce new users to cryptocurrency in their millions.

I hope you are as excited about the future as I am.

Don’t worry about the future of Electroneum, we are building strong foundations to ensure we deliver what we’ve always promised. Cryptocurrency mass adoption. It’s coming…

Richard Ells - Electroneum Founder

Sure, I myself being ETNs Community Manager here on Bitcointalk have bias, but I dont see how anyone can discount these above facts stated by Rich.

He has also recently called attention to these additional facts and stats:

-The ICO closed early as the hardcap of $40,000,000 was reached from 120,000 individual investors

-Now over 1 Million user accounts have been created

-1/2 Million App downloads

-Currently there are 11 Signed Agreements of Partnerships giving ETN access to over 130 MILLION USERS from these companies. Keep in mind, no users have come from these companies yet. They are about to start coming in the coming month.

Exciting times!!!!

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Price is the lowest it's been since ICO and holding steady so far. This project is far from dead and has a lot of good things planned for the future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 10
I hope the price soon reaches 1000 satoshi because I buy when the market is very hot, maybe if can add in new exchanges like binance or Okex will make the price immediately skyrocket.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
the price of electroneum is still very far from our expectation
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
TL;DR
SO WHY DOES THE PERCEPTION/RUMOR THAT THE ETN TEAM HAVE A LACK OF KNOWLEDGE IN BLOCKCHIAN TECH CONTINUE TO BE CIRCULATED?

Because it takes more than a few words to prove and explain, and people call any detailed explanation a "o wall of text" he he ha ha, not funny IMO.

So what happens?

A.  People are just lazy and would rather go with the quick one line opinion of some idiot who hasnt read up on the subject either

B.  They are purposefully spreading FUD because they are paid to do so by a competitor.

C.  They own coins in a competing project, and they believe their FUD is strong enough to actually lower the price.  Roll Eyes

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, AND IN THIS CASE, PROFITABLE BECAUSE ETN SITS UNDER 3 CENTS RIGHT NOW.

Very well said my man! Grin Too bad I'm out of sMerits !

Copied response from another ETN thread:

Is Electroneum a Scam [ 70 Pages ]
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2167305.1400

Electroneum make really huge marketing campaign but  it indicators aren’t very impressive telling the truth. I advice to abstain of big investment s in this currency in the near future.

The actual marketing campaign has yet to begin, and the Dev Richard Ells is a viral marketing expert, and is the founder and CEO of Retortal, a marketing company he started many years ago with international companies that are household names as clients. Highly respected in his field, he has now hired a top tier promotional company, because hes doing a good job at understanding what hat hes wearing.

Anyone familiar with the project, thats been paying attention, has seen that the biggest concern was the fact that he comes from a leading marketing company, and he and his team werent tech savvy enough, which was groundless.

MARKETING

Rich hired a high profile promotional company, and people whine asking why. So trolls have been poking fun, saying that if he was supposed to be this marketing genius, then why did he need to hire a marketing company? This is because he IS a marketing genius, and he understands that it doesnt matter how impressive the platform is if the message fails to spread around the globe effectively. Only a fool would think this could be done alone.

TECH

The favorite false narrative seems to be implying that choosing employees from his marketing firm (btw one of their main products is software they built from scratch) to do research, code, etc. was a bad idea because they lack of talent in this area. What many dont know is that this has been PROVEN not to be the case. See below

At the time of the release of the coins purchased in the Tokensale, a botnet with millions of hijacked computers attacked the ETN website that was sending the coins to the buyers. Not a single coin was lost. Then Rich had them fortify the system even further until they felt it could withstand anything. Then Rich hired one of the best internet security firms in the world called Hackerone [US DoD, Starbucks, Uber, Spotify, Coinbase, Blockchain.info, etc].

The firm challenges the best hackers on the planet to try to find a way to beat the system. After three weeks with zero intrusions, and a few suggestions on how to make the system even stronger were implemented, the system was put back online.

There have still been high profile attacks but everyone have received their ICO coins without incident.

Another issue is there have been hiccups due to the system being flooded with fake transactions, that the attackers are paying a ton of money to make, but one by one the issues continue to be dealt with as we continue to move forward. After all of this Rich has been assembling a team of high profile tech experts with a laundry list of the whos who of companies in the tech industry on their resumes.

INSTANT TRANSACTIONS

As the FUD continues, that the ETN team is just filled with a bunch of *glorified salesman* that are in, the most popular term, "way over their heads" lol, these guys sure must be some *slick talkers* lmfao, because somehow   [**gotta note the sarcasm**
 as Im sure to be quoted out of context again**]  they have created Instant Transaction Technology that they have a patent pending for now. In short, it is able to "lock" the funds instantly as soon as the coins have been sent by the user, so that they cant be spent again, while the blockchain "catches up" and the actual confirmations on the blockchain take place. Does that sound like a bunch of green blockchain tech noobs to you?

SO WHY DOES THE PERCEPTION/RUMOR THAT THE ETN TEAM HAVE A LACK OF KNOWLEDGE IN BLOCKCHIAN TECH CONTINUE TO BE CIRCULATED?

Because it takes more than a few words to prove and explain, and people call any detailed explanation a "o wall of text" he he ha ha, not funny IMO.

So what happens?

A.  People are just lazy and would rather go with the quick one line opinion of some idiot who hasnt read up on the subject either

B.  They are purposefully spreading FUD because they are paid to do so by a competitor.

C.  They own coins in a competing project, and they believe their FUD is strong enough to actually lower the price.  Roll Eyes

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, AND IN THIS CASE, PROFITABLE BECAUSE ETN SITS UNDER 3 CENTS RIGHT NOW.

I have done a bit of reading and still cant exactly work out what algorithm Electronuem is switching to at the end of the month?

Its not Cryptonight V7 so what is it and what mining software will support it?

this is a very interesting question

I just hope the mining software is available for everyone

It would destory the coin otherwise

Of course it will be available for everyone
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500
I have done a bit of reading and still cant exactly work out what algorithm Electronuem is switching to at the end of the month?

I just hope the mining software is available for everyone
Activity: 426
Merit: 11

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
136K active miners the snowball is building!!!!!!!
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
The coin is well developed thanks to a well-coordinated development team. While the volume of the coin is small but it is temporary.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Definitely good news, hopefully the fork will be the catalyst that kicks ETN back into action. Good to see progress being made and not just by the Electroneum team, never even heard of that exchange but fair play to them for reacting so quickly. ETN is and always has been a long-term project and hopefully good things will come later this year. It is my most promising investment.
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
That's great news for ETN! Only 2 weeks before the fork  Cheesy.

Agreed, buy them ETN before they double in price....
Jump to: